Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

I also noticed she was in some anxiety threads and gave a good answer helping someone out. Britney also has anxiety and social anxiety problems. 

Somebody mentioned her username presuming her name was Isobel. She replied, "No. But I am a southern belle!"

There was an interaction with someone about a recipe and this woman alluded that she had children.

There was a guy on there trying to help her out about a financial question and he asked her to DM him and she got defensive saying that people do this because they think she is someone well-known. The guy came back and said something like,"No! I only opened my account today!" Meaning he wouldn't do such a thing. Which gave me creep vibes. Had he been a longterm redditor he would have had more credibility. Anyway, she was very quick to appologize. That is another Britney trait; sweet and appologetic. Even to the paps when she got something wrong about them. 

Rundown of this person:

1. Is a southern girl living in California
  2. Is in a conservatorship alluding to be being so tightly controlled she's seeking legal help outside of a circle she clearly cannot trust
  3. Questioning being put under cosmetic surgery against her will - hinting at controlling people around her. Plus, why would a non-famous person be enquiring about such a thing? 
  4. Was enquiring if cell phone jammers are around to cut her access off to outside world
  5. Seeking to find out how she can control her own money
  6. Can't access phones/internet unless under tight conditions
  7. Likes yoga, dancing ("I miss being in the dance studio!"), flowers, recipes, painting
  8. Has first-hand experience with anxiety
  9. Has more than 1 child ("This is a great recipe! It's one of the few things I've made myself that my kids don't hate.") - Isn't there a running joke her sons don't like her food?
  10. Doesn't b.i.t.c.h or moan about anything, came across as a really nice person who supported other posters (Britney's famous for being super sweet)
  11. Says "Very cool," in her comments a number of times.
  12. Gets defensive when she thinks people are seeking her out as a celebrity. A troll or narc would court this kind of behaviour from the public. Her natural reaction was to go into herself which is classic Britney.
  13. Emoji usage of hearts, smiling faces, flowers - not as manic as shown on her IG today (nor lots of paragraphs) but looks like her style was pre-2019 with a sentence or two. (So another thing to make me question her IG, lol)
  14. She replies to a post about being scared of yelling and people raising their voices and that loud noises in general causes her to be anxious and scared. I'm sure i've seen videos of her being uncomfortable and reacting to loud noises? However, it also screams of childhood domestic violence trauma thanks to that lovely, adorable father of hers.

I hope people don't contact her though and was in two minds to post my summary but the post and theory is already out there. I fear people won't leave her alone. Especially creepy-a.s.s men pretending to be a knight in shining white armour when their sole intention is to get into her underwear and her check book. I think we should probably leave the poster alone and not interact with her just in case it is Britney.

And I think it just might be....SO PLEASE DON'T CONTACT/INTERACT WITH HER. LEAVE HER BE.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Brit52 said:

It definetly sounds like her but I wouldn't interact with her... give her some peace

But a lot of her comments were "very cool":overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Oh, I missed that! She's famous for saying that. I'll put that in the list. I do notice as well there are weeks that go by before she gets back on there. Could be due to not having internet access. Or it's just a normal person who doesn't feel the need to stake out Reddit all the time!

1 minute ago, crazycool said:

The reddit poster is clearly @Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho. They didn't just 'stumble upon' it an hour after it was posted. There's no such thing as coincidences.

And they were so adamant about @holditagainstbritney lying because they own the account and saw for themselves that the same user commented on 'Britney's' post and then DM'd.

Case closed. :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Lol this is a hilarious theory. BTW this was a zillion years ago and I highly doubt this was actually her at this point.

13 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

I also noticed she was in some anxiety threads and gave a good answer helping someone out. Britney also has anxiety and social anxiety problems. 

Somebody mentioned her username presuming her name was Isobel. She replied, "No. But I am a southern belle!"

There was an interaction with someone about a recipe and this woman alluded that she had children.

There was a guy on there trying to help her out about a financial question and he asked her to DM him and she got defensive saying that people do this because they think she is someone well-known. The guy came back and said something like,"No! I only opened my account today!" Meaning he wouldn't do such a thing. Which gave me creep vibes. Had he been a longterm redditor he would have had more credibility. Anyway, she was very quick to appologize. That is another Britney trait; sweet and appologetic. Even to the paps when she got something wrong about them. 

Rundown of this person:

2. Is in a conservatorship alluding to be being so tightly controlled she's seeking legal help outside of a circle she clearly cannot trust
  3. Questioning being put under cosmetic surgery against her will - hinting at controlling people around her. Plus, why would a non-famous person be enquiring about such a thing? 
  4. Was enquiring if cell phone jammers are around to cut her access off to outside world
  7. Likes yoga, dancing ("I miss being in the dance studio!"), flowers, recipes, painting
  9. Has more than 1 child ("This is a great recipe! It's one of the few things I've made myself that my kids don't hate.") - Isn't there a running joke her sons don't like her food?
  10. Doesn't b.i.t.c.h or moan about anything, came across as a really nice person who supported other posters (Britney's famous for being super sweet)
  12. Gets defensive when she thinks people are seeking her out as a celebrity. A troll or narc would court this kind of behaviour from the public. Her natural reaction was to go into herself which is classic Britney.
  13. Emoji usage of hearts, smiling faces, flowers - not as manic as shown on her IG today (nor lots of paragraphs) but looks like her style was pre-2019 with a sentence or two. (So another thing to make me question her IG, lol)
  14. She replies to a post about being scared of yelling and people raising their voices and that loud noises in general causes her to be anxious and scared. I'm sure i've seen videos of her being uncomfortable and reacting to loud noises? However, it also screams of childhood domestic violence trauma thanks to that lovely, adorable father of hers.

I hope people don't contact her though and was in two minds to post my summary but the post and theory is already out there. I fear people won't leave her alone. Especially creepy-a.s.s men pretending to be a knight in shining white armour when their sole intention is to get into her underwear and her check book. I think we should probably leave the poster alone and not interact with her just in case it is Britney.

And I think it just might be....SO PLEASE DON'T CONTACT/INTERACT WITH HER. LEAVE HER BE.

Point 14

> Britney overreacted when there was thunderstorm (loud noises) in the arena where X Factor happened.It was caught on camera and televised.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Glittilicious said:

Do you really think Britney needs to go on Reddit when she has a lawyer? 

The girl doesn't even tap a simple like to IG posts and you think she can go and write her personal stuff on Reddit of all places? 

I don't recognise their writing style as that of Britney either. At least from what I could see on her IG. 

When she was enquiring about conservatorship rights and cell jammers she didn't have lawyer, though. Sam Ingham, her lawyer last year was doing diddly-s.h.i.t for her in regards to her rights. 

You might well be correct in that it's not her. But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, just as Britney's whole life story is.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

When she was enquiring about conservatorship rights and cell jammers she didn't have lawyer, though. Sam Ingham, her lawyer last year was doing diddly-s.h.i.t for her in regards to her rights. 

You might well be correct in that it's not her. But sometimes truth is stranger than fiction, just as Britney's whole life story is.

It's suspicious that the OP discovered this only an hour after it was posted though... 

15 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

It's suspicious that the OP discovered this only an hour after it was posted though... 

Yeah, maybe. But they are still posting in there today a year later even after most people have discredited it. You might be right, though. We will probably never know unless she says it was her. Was Sam Ingham's severe lack of help known before in the movement before she verified it in her testimony on 23 June? Or has it all come out post 23 June about him being Team Con which explains him stonewalling Britney?

16 hours ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

Rundown of this person:

If that person revealed that much details as "traits", even down to the emojis, I would say it's definitely not britney but someone trying to make people believe it's her. 

• Like 1

You know, as strange is it is, I could buy that Britney is on reddit. It's one of the few social platforms where you can really be anonymous and talk to people.

Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok all require people to reveal more about themselves. How weird is it to see a profile with no content? Or one that doesn't ever post pics of people? Or posts at all? It's also not as easy to just talk to people.

Twitter can be anonymous but it's like shouting into the void sometimes. 

A message board like reddit (or here :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:) makes complete sense and would also be harder for team con to associate with her. At the same time, anyone could pretend to be anybody on a message board. Just another Britney mystery we may never know the answer to.

• Love 3
  • Like 1