Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

3 minutes ago, Damon said:

I highly HIGHLY doubt this was Britney, but if it was, at least they got some genuinely good advice before they deleted their post. :teigen:

I agree, but it was suspect that they deleted as soon as Brits name came up. An unrelated person wouldn’t care and a troll would be soaking up the attention. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah I should have known better than to trust exhale. I didn’t think (and still am not convinced) that it’s her. Still, please nobody mention this account on twitter or anywhere else in case there is some activity there again. 

Lou is an exhaler(there are about 4 guys from team B, also 1 from the interested side(who made all cover thing) and 1 from court .. you should knew that.. and I’m not even joking here - there are spy(S) here.. they were praising Jamie back in the #freebritney topic.. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

Lou is an exhaler(there are about 4 guys from team B, also 1 from the interested side(who made all cover thing) and 1 from court .. you should knew that.. and I’m not even joking here - there are spy(S) here.. they were praising Jamie back in the #freebritney topic.. 

Yeah I messed up by posting but you should also call out @holditagainstbritney for messaging the account directly. They’re probably the one that commented on it too. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Nope. Was it dumb of me to say hello? Probably. But I ain’t that much of an idiot to comment on the post itself  :katycream: 

Not gonna lie, I don’t believe you :thelook:

If you have nothing to hide I’m sure you wouldn’t mind sharing receipts? I get if you don’t wanna publicly share your Reddit identity but you can dm me if you want. A screenshot of your “simple hello” including your username so we can compare it with the post comment would suffice :4music:

59 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

¿Pero pensé que no tiene teléfono ni acceso a Internet? Quiero decir, no es eso lo que algunos Exhalers están diciendo. Que está tan restringida. :idkney:

This user's own words "Telephone and internet are not provided to me. I am publishing this with an incredible effort and temporary "

As soon as I started reading this thread, my heart started racing both by thinking of Britney making an effort to find help and “them” finding it out by exhale just to block her path once again and how they would they react to her made me worry :decisions: