Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

6 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

If it was her why didn't she mention that in the open court hearing? She'd be real dumb not to. That comment about her team forcing her to get cosmetic surgery she does not want would garner probably even more exposure and reactions and help for her than the IUD comment which is what created more waves around the world from her testimony.

I don’t know, maybe it’s not her. We don’t have enough information. Maybe she was able to get out of it. Either way, it’s a shame that someone out there is facing this. It is sus that a scenario is playing out somewhere that involves cosmetic procedures, seems like a pointless thing to force a conservatee into unless they’re in the public eye. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Found this on the deleted reddit account:

If this was her, then it's pretty much confirmation that after she had phones sneaked in, they're now using cell jammers (illegal in most places in the US) to cut off her access to phones that are any sort of useful to her.

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Britney or not, this is so scary and sad. How can people live like this?! 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

Found this on the deleted reddit account:

If this was her, then it's pretty much confirmation that after she had phones sneaked in, they're now using cell jammers (illegal in most places in the US) to cut off her access to phones that are any sort of useful to her.

This is from the same account that posted the other question?

19 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

This is from the same account that posted the other question?

Yeah, that's another post from the account that posted the same post asking questions about the conservatorship. Here is the thread, restored. https://www.removeddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/hbnu7t/conservatorship_cosmetic_surgery_please_help/ You can tell that the usernames are the same, it's the same account that made both posts. And it fits the behavior pattern of overtly controlling alcoholic psycho that is J-Spears.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Ryan Robles said:

Yeah, that's another post from the account that posted the same post asking questions about the conservatorship. Here is the thread, restored. https://www.removeddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/hbnu7t/conservatorship_cosmetic_surgery_please_help/ You can tell that the usernames are the same, it's the same account that made both posts. And it fits the behavior pattern of overtly controlling alcoholic psycho that is J-Spears.

I can't read anything! :(

I think it's either her or someone who is trying really hard to make it seem like it's her. Conservator post aside, all her other comments are about yoga, dancing, and learning personal finance...

Check out the comment on this post where she says 

I've worn something like this before and could even take one step 😹"

The dress she's referring to is a Valentino ballgown. Looks a lot like this one Britney wore for a music video.

qvka1nxv3od51.jpg

Britney-Spears-Hold-Against-Me-Video.jpg

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I remember trying to find out if the user was Britney. I still believe.

I just looked through the user's post history, and I think it's either a troll trying to make people think they're Britney, or it's actually Britney. I don't think it's possible for it to be someone in a similar situation because too many details point to Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, itsbertneybeach said:

I think it's either her or someone who is trying really hard to make it seem like it's her. Conservator post aside, all her other comments are about yoga, dancing, and learning personal finance...

Check out the comment on this post where she says 

I've worn something like this before and could even take one step 😹"

The dress she's referring to is a Valentino ballgown. Looks a lot like this one Britney wore for a music video.

qvka1nxv3od51.jpg

Britney-Spears-Hold-Against-Me-Video.jpg

OMGGGG. If this is an imposter, they really know their stuff!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, HeyWhatsUpItsBrit said:

I just looked through the user's post history, and I think it's either a troll trying to make people think they're Britney, or it's actually Britney. I don't think it's possible for it to be someone in a similar situation because too many details point to Britney. 

Yeah... But the user was active in Reddit and it was not always about that kind of stuff. The user was interesting in dancing, recipes, painting, yoga, flowers and how to take care of them. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Like 1