Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

4 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

I’ll keep a look out on this user, but this is probably fake. The account was only made an hour ago... 

Then again why wouldn’t Britney have a reddit account from more than an hour ago? She has no access to internet, she wouldn’t casually be on reddit.

Her last post stated they went through great measures to get online.

Also I would refrain from mentioning Britney’s name in the reddit post. If its HER, you will scare her away. Lol

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Then again why would Britney have a reddit account from more than an hour ago? She has no access to internet, she wouldn’t casually be on reddit.

Her last post stated they went through great measures to get online.

Just saying accounts that have only existed for such a short amount of time typically turn out to be fake.

update - the user just commented on the dance subreddit :katycream:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Just saying accounts that have only existed for such a short amount of time typically turn out to be fake.

Just keep an eye on it. You truly never know, what will a fan truly gain from posting in a legaladvice sub reddit as Britney? Its not like they posted in a pop or Britney subreddit.

• Like 1
Just now, holditagainstbritney said:

Probably a dumb move, but I messaged the account 💀💀

Oh brother. :britdrown: First thing I say not to do. Someone also commented that its similar to Britneys story in the comments. If thats really her, the LAST thing she wants is to be uncovered. It must be suffocating that she can’t even ask for advice discreetly without being discovered.

Imagine its really her, you people keeping commenting have the media pick it up and her team finds out. She ends up getting punished because of it further. Use your brains.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Also I would refrain from mentioning Britney’s name in the reddit post. If its HER, you will scare her away. Lol

Aaaaand the post is down. I knew I shouldn’t have posted here, especially since this post was active in real time. Which one of you spoiled it by posting her name in the thread???

Just now, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Aaaaand the post is down. I knew I shouldn’t have posted here, especially since this post was active in real time. Which one of you spoiled it by posting her name in the thread???

Ugh people are ******* idiots, instead of monitoring the post discreetly. :britstare11: 

Its your fault for posting it so quickly. You should have taken screenshots and waited and monitored silently. Maybe they would have posted further. 

• Like 3

The fun thing: you are saying it’s not Brit because it a fake account?! Are you serious expecting that Britney Spears will ise her official account or even someone else(with that kind situation)?:wonka:

I don’t think it’s her but I don’t have any proof of opposite too lol 

p.s. it is still really interesting issue. The law in California must be really strange 

• Love 1
  • Like 1