Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

3 hours ago, Tetris said:

You’re positing that the person who wrote the Reddit thing is also an Exhaler...Somebody who actually knows Britney IRL and has commented within this Exhale thread?

Juicy.  
:surprisedney:

is it Loucifer? living among us, i dont feel safe :gloriascary:

3 hours ago, Tetris said:

You’re positing that the person who wrote the Reddit thing is also an Exhaler...Somebody who actually knows Britney IRL and has commented within this Exhale thread?

Juicy.  
:surprisedney:

I’m saying that yes it’s an exhaler, yes they’ve commented multiple times in this thread but I never stated they knew her in real life. They know her well enough from a crazy stan point and cooked up this entire mess.

10 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m saying that yes it’s an exhaler, yes they’ve commented multiple times in this thread but I never stated they knew her in real life. They know her well enough from a crazy stan point and cooked up this entire mess.

Where is the receipt?:joanne:

14 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Where is the receipt?:joanne:

If I expose what I literally just read for myself and broke down with logical points, I will ultimately only “expose” the user who did this and it’s not the point of this entire mess. Point is that Britney has legal issues that are blocking her right as a human being and that I want them to stop. I can send threats to expose them but why? So a dozen of you can spark a new hate or cancel culture movement to end them for an ignorant mistake? No. Look at all the mistakes people made in this thread already. Not worth it and I don’t want that burden over me. I know what this is and if you can look deeper you can to.

• Leader
15 hours ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Surely if Britney wanted legal advice, she could afford a lawyer. I know doesn’t have total control over her life but what kind of multimillionaire pop star goes to reddit for legal advice :umok:

One that tries to hire a lawyer and then that lawyer is served a restraining order by the conservatorship. 

• Like 6
35 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

If I expose what I literally just read for myself and broke down with logical points, I will ultimately only “expose” the user who did this and it’s not the point of this entire mess. Point is that Britney has legal issues that are blocking her right as a human being and that I want them to stop. I can send threats to expose them but why? So a dozen of you can spark a new hate or cancel culture movement to end them for an ignorant mistake? No. Look at all the mistakes people made in this thread already. Not worth it and I don’t want that burden over me. I know what this is and if you can look deeper you can to.

Dude what are you on about? Expose? Since when did saying truth become exposing?

And cancelling someone? This is not twitter. And even if people "cancel" someone, some people will know the deal and move on.

And please don't call out someone if you'll do half of it. It makes no sense and has no motive.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

One that tries to hire a lawyer and then that lawyer is served a restraining order by the conservatorship. 

Ok if that’s the case then she needs to stand for herself and sell the judge that she’s ok. I think she’s slightly scared but she can do it. She had the same drive to become the worlds biggest pop star, she can use the same energy in court. 

3 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Dude what are you on about? Expose? Since when did saying truth become exposing?

And cancelling someone? This is not twitter. And even if people "cancel" someone, some people will know the deal and move on.

And please don't call out someone if you'll do half of it. It makes no sense and has no motive.

This isn’t Twitter it’s exhale. You’re right about that and it has a very toxic environment due to people’s obsession with Britney. I don’t have a motive I was simply sharing my thoughts. 

• Leader
45 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Can you confirm without a doubt it's this Exhaler? Not looking for trouble.

4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

Exactly. At least when I called someone out here I tagged them, owned up to it, and put my neck on the line cause I’m gonna look foolish if they come up with receipts.:praisega:

I think the truth is they’re just speculating and have no actual receipts. :queenflopga:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

But can you confirm without a doubt it's this Exhaler? 

Honestly yes. It’s the equivalent of solving a crime using basic logic from clues. I honestly don’t feel the need to prove it. If anything I’ve said doesn’t make sense then maybe others need to look harder which won’t be the case as exhale serves mainly as entertainment purposes only. 

5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Ok if that’s the case then she needs to stand for herself and sell the judge that she’s ok. I think she’s slightly scared but she can do it. She had the same drive to become the worlds biggest pop star, she can use the same energy in court. 

I’m not sure if the post was or wasn’t her but the person clearly didn’t have a grasp of even the basics so Brit could be in the same hopeless scenario. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Exactly. At least when I called someone out here I tagged them, owned up to it, and put my neck on the line cause I’m gonna look foolish if they come up with receipts.:praisega:

I think the truth is they’re just speculating and have no actual receipts. :queenflopga:

And that’s ok lol. I’m not mad at your opinion and slightly understand where you’re coming from.