Reddit Post Seeks Legal Advice - Sounds Like Britney

13 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Do you guys seek validation through receipts or your own knowledge? Clearly you all want to believe me but won’t. Can’t you just accept this wasn’t Britney? If not speculate away however if you read this entire thread it’s obvious what really happened.

11 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

If you don’t agree that’s ok but I also don’t see your receipts proving me wrong. Goes both ways. I remain solid and encourage you to look for yourselves.

Ok fine don't give receipts, but can you at least tell us exactly what you're talking about? It's obvious to you apparently so why not just come out and say it?

Also, not sure what receipts  I can provide to prove your assertion wrong beside the fact that there's no evidence. The  burden of proof is on you hun :barbie: 

• Like 1

Even if it's not her (I think it's unlikely it's her, but you never know), it might as well be; for all intents and purposes she's in the same situation, and I wouldn't even be surprised if they forced her to undergo certain procedures. Especially as they can always threaten her with not getting to see her sons anymore.

Either way, I hope the person who posted this (if it's not a troll) can get out of this situation, and I hope that Britney will soon be free too. Conservatorship abuse is disgusting and it's awful this kind of stuff can legally be done to people :icant2:

(I do wonder though - if the person who posted this is not a troll, they must be some kind of public figure, right? Why would they be forcing someone to undergo cosmetic procedures if they're just a regular person and not a model/singer/actor/... whose earning potential is to some extent tied to their appearance?)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yeah she's still posting comments today but that kinda disproves it's her cause she apparently has internet access long enough to post trivial stuff. 

Exactly. And if Britney was able to finally get access to the internet for that specific reason, she'd be much smarter than being there constantly looking at flowers

I just feel if Britney was in a real dire situation all it would take is for her to be out in public & just say it! She’s not happy, Say she wants her freedom. She doesn’t even have to say the specific problems. Her saying she want her freedom back would be enough. That would fire 🔥 up “free Britney” again & I see celebrities being a part! 

• Like 1
On 6/19/2020 at 2:25 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I just feel if Britney was in a real dire situation all it would take is for her to be out in public & just say it! She’s not happy, Say she wants her freedom. She doesn’t even have to say the specific problems. Her saying she want her freedom back would be enough. That would fire 🔥 up “free Britney” again & I see celebrities being a part! 

I agree. I wish she would take advantage of the current cultural moment, I feel like everyone would take a stand for her on this. 

On 6/18/2020 at 11:56 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I was browsing the r/legaladvice subreddit for homework and came across this post (from the last hour) that reminded me a lot of Britney's situation.

I know it's unlikely that it's actually her but it made me sad to think that our girl Brit could have been put in a similar situation.

Update: the post was deleted.

Capture989.PNG.1464507688be4d26f1ec2c5b2
reddit.jpg.87185a900e7e475f2d973e27282a411c.jpg

I completely forgot but this matches a blind item posted years ago allegedly bout  her and her dad asking her to get surgery. This is from CDAN but has since been deleted:

July 23, 2014
Awkward is when your dad suggests that you should get a breast lift. More awkward is when your dad goes with you to the appointment and takes over the conversation with the doctor about what would look best. Welcome to the life of this A+ list singer.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

I completely forgot but this matches a blind item posted years ago allegedly bout  her and her dad asking her to get surgery. This is from CDAN but has since been deleted:

July 23, 2014
Awkward is when your dad suggests that you should get a breast lift. More awkward is when your dad goes with you to the appointment and takes over the conversation with the doctor about what would look best. Welcome to the life of this A+ list singer.

Interesting. This is truly messed up. :holduplisten: 

• 1 year later...
On 6/19/2020 at 3:25 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This comment aged like milk :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

• Love 1
On 6/23/2020 at 9:40 PM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Capture989.PNG

If it was her why didn't she mention that in the open court hearing? She'd be real dumb not to. That comment about her team forcing her to get cosmetic surgery she does not want would garner probably even more exposure and reactions and help for her than the IUD comment which is what created more waves around the world from her testimony.