This is not a drill: JLo is cooking up a new banger!

• Leader

Jennifer Lopez is in the recording studio right now creating something "muy caliente." :letitburn:

I know know there's a JLo topic on Exhale listing out all the times she's evidently lifted from other people, but I don't think she gets enough credit. 

JLo is readying a summer jam. The world is already in flames - leave it to JLo to throw gasoline on things. :setfire:

Anyone else hyped up for this new JLo tune?

jlo-studio.jpg.65aaa15587f3eb30330fc8f6ee877219.jpg

Related:

• Content Curators
53 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I´m still regreting she scrapped this remix, it was supposed to drop right after the SB performance.
I think she really lost very good exposure opportunity. 

Hope she release soon, we need good latin summer tunes!! :ramona::ramona::ramona:

I heard on twitter that will I am scrapped it tho

anyways their new album out tonight is featuring a song with shaki and I’m excited  for A Latin summer bop

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block