This is not a drill: JLo is cooking up a new banger!

She is like playing "I Slay or not slay"

She drops like 10 songs at the same time, and when u see the concert she only plays the biggest picks and totally forget all the other songs.

And Also, she's very unstable live she always sing depending from the mood she gots.

When i saw her for the first time in dance again tour in venezuela she only performed 10 songs in caracas  in 45 minutes, when in other cities she performed a whole set. 

last year also i saw her in Miami last year she performed about 2 hour and more show.

then she performed in Spain for only an hour

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I heard on twitter that will I am scrapped it tho

anyways their new album out tonight is featuring a song with shaki and I’m excited  for A Latin summer bop

Oh really? I mean, nobody ask for it. Is there any more info about the song?

The HATE in this post

No Way Omg GIF by E!

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Towelney said:

WHO‘S SONG IS SHE STEALING THIS TIME:cardi:

JK :jl:

Knowing her, she came across an unreleased Selena song and is tag teaming it with A̶s̶h̶a̶n̶t̶i̶'̶s̶ her own vocals. The remix will feature C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶i̶a̶n̶ another Jlo that doesn't sound anything like the first one. :jj:

Spoiler

But I'll still listen. :otears: I can't help being a flop fan. :crying4:

• Haha 1

Do you know what I love about J.Lo?? 

D ----- R---- A-----M-----A!!!!! 

ALL Y'all can keep sipping that Hatorade, because Jen slays. Can't wait to hear what she does next. 

LOVED 'A.K.A.' .... 'I Luh Ya Papi' was a BOP. 

Her 'It's My Party' Tour made my Summer. 

Her superbowl set SLAYED. When will your fave pole dance in her mid-40's on National Television?? I can't.

ICON. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block