This is not a drill: JLo is cooking up a new banger!

3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Jennifer Lopez is in the recording studio right now creating something "muy caliente." :letitburn:

I know know there's a JLo topic on Exhale listing out all the times she's evidently lifted from other people, but I don't think she gets enough credit. 

JLo is readying a summer jam. The world is already in flames - leave it to JLo to throw gasoline on things. :setfire:

Anyone else hyped up for this new JLo tune?

jlo-studio.jpg.65aaa15587f3eb30330fc8f6ee877219.jpg

Related:

I wonder who is she gonna copy this time, I mean, get inspiration from. 

• Haha 1

Good to see Ashanti’s voice is back to work after this quarantine. On a serious side, she’s going to release another song that goes nowhere and just move on to the next single. J.lo is still struggling to release her 2016 spanish album. Smh tumblr_plfupfsdYu1xkdozh_frame3.jpg 

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I heard on twitter that will I am scrapped it tho

anyways their new album out tonight is featuring a song with shaki and I’m excited  for A Latin summer bop

Will I am always messing with other pop stars careers... ¬¬ 
Hope they do justice for Shaki :shaktongue:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Jlo is an idiot, she could have released a song before superbowl and then performed it, dropped a video the next week then it would have been at least a top 20 hit. It's too late now :ririshade2:

Look how successful was Madonna’s Give Me All Our Luvin’ song. It’s exactly what you described and it’s considered one of her worst lead singles. EVER. 

• Like 1

Y'all are so effing extra with the Ashanti thing.

1. ASHANTI WAS CREDITED! PERIODT! (So was Christina Milian).

2. You can obviously tell which vocals are whose (so stop playin).

3. It was what? One or two Ashanti songs and one or two Christina Milian songs?

4. It was also when they were rushing that second album after she got traction.

Maybe you should spend more time going after Beyonce who steals left and right and never credits anyone. 

Fuggin Haters...

All of that said, I HATE JLo's team. I feel like they are all too scared to tell her when a song is shyt and we end up with stuff like Dinero and I Luh Ya Papi.

I hope she serves a banger, but my hopes aren't exactly high...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block