LGBTQ conservatives deserve to be heard, too!

Just now, jordeezy said:

I must have misinterpreted the article I read about it.  I just read it again and you are right.  Oh well, I know it was being given to patients as a last case scenario but I guess that is over as well?  

Yep. They’re not using it anymore at all for COVID-19. The only reason DT was pushing it so much was because he had stock in the company. But they’re not saying that in the news. He’s a crook and he knew the **** wasn’t helping anyone, but he wanted people to keep taking it to help line his pockets. 

Told You So Shrug GIF

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yep. They’re not using it anymore at all for COVID-19. The only reason DT was pushing it so much was because he had stock in the company. But they’re not saying that in the news. He’s a crook and he knew the **** wasn’t helping anyone, but he wanted people to keep taking it to help line his pockets. 

Told You So Shrug GIF

I'll have to look up those receipts .  thanks for putting me on the trail 

2 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Do we know any potential candidates that Biden could pick?

The critics are saying his safest bet is to pick a Female VP 

They are choosing between Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and I think Amy Klobacher. 

As for Tulsi. She kinda messed any chance being in his cabinet when she decided to sue Hillary Clinton for defamation 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The critics are saying his safest bet is to pick a Female VP 

They are choosing between Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and I think Amy Klobacher. 

As for Tulsi. She kinda messed any chance being in his cabinet when she decided to sue Hillary Clinton for defamation 

i didnt mind tusli and dc abt hillary, cause she is terrible in my eyes

i also like the three current candidates and like that a female vp would be great

its so sad that so many countries, (even the country my parents came from india had a female prime minister back in the 80s) have had a female pm or president and we havent had one,

not even a female vp

hope one gets picked

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

I know it would make a lot of Americans happy - I do not want another Obama presidency but I do not dislike Michelle.  I would love to hear her policies, though.  That is important.  

Let me save you the time bc the answer is so obvious I'm willing to put in money that if she ever announces her policy stances they will include: :ipass:

1. ******** until birth

2. Abolition of privatized health insurance/"medicare for all"

3. Open borders

4. Getting to work right away on gun ownership restrictions and laws

Dont expect her to have the same positions her husband had a few years ago, the American democrat party platform has changed drastically in the matter of less than 5 years.

I saw some of those Democrat party debates and each and every candidate shared those positions, except one (that military lady I think? Who was stricter regarding ******** than everyone else). 

Not to mention that extreme positions like ******** until birth, restrictions to freedom of speech, and abolition of police are quickly becoming the mainstream in leftist platform and opinion in America.

Its quite upsetting to watch from here tbh. The world needs a strong America, and yet there are millions of Americans (perhaps unknowingly) supporting policies that will unquestionably and exponentially weaken America on the world stage, as they have done in countless other countries implementing similar policies, and reduce it to another former "Great" Britain.

Man this thread is a breath of fresh air. Everyone is communicating so respectfully and even lovingly 😂😭

No one is being attacked or ridiculed.
Way to go Exhale! @jordeezy I was afraid to read the comments too. 
Thanks for initiating conversation. I’m not a conservative, nor do I support Trump in the slightest, but I think it’s so important that we all communicate and connect, and remember that first and foremost, we’re human beings and we’re all in this together. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, unusualjay said:

Sooooo I have a question for all Americans exhalers. Why are Americans so defensive about the right to bear arms; more specifically why is America so pro-guns?

Not all of America is pro-guns. Still, many Americans are. It’s an intersecting characteristic of our country and one that’s confused me for a long time. I think it has to do with culture, social conditioning, the pursuit of power and ownership, resulting in the need to protect what’s “ours”, and what seems to me to be a very distorted take on what makes a country great. What makes us free. I think in a way it’s also symptomatic of an extremely capitalist society. Americans don’t like to share. They like to hoard. 
I think that’s also why so many Americans are against universal healthcare, free education, and so on. They don’t wanna pay the taxes. They want what’s theirs and they want to keep it that way. I believe we’ve seriously lost our way and forgotten the importance of building community and taking care of one another, but I also believe in universal healthcare and free education, so I’m often left shaking my head in wonder 😂

1 hour ago, Dwb25 said:

Not all of America is pro-guns. Still, many Americans are. It’s an intersecting characteristic of our country and one that’s confused me for a long time. I think it has to do with culture, social conditioning, the pursuit of power and ownership, resulting in the need to protect what’s “ours”, and what seems to me to be a very distorted take on what makes a country great. What makes us free. I think in a way it’s also symptomatic of an extremely capitalist society. Americans don’t like to share. They like to hoard. 
I think that’s also why so many Americans are against universal healthcare, free education, and so on. They don’t wanna pay the taxes. They want what’s theirs and they want to keep it that way. I believe we’ve seriously lost our way and forgotten the importance of building community and taking care of one another, but I also believe in universal healthcare and free education, so I’m often left shaking my head in wonder 😂

Thanks for the explanation and soz for the misunderstanding, I didn't mean all Americans are pro-guns. Just wanted to hear from the general population.

But I understand your points and it really confuses me but not surprised  as to why universal healthcare has not been implemented there as this would then take away from the massive amounts of money medical cooperations would make as they as they seem to charge a lot more than is necessary. But I guess this is all down the core beliefs on what the country was founded on or those interpreted beliefs.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:38 AM, Barajas said:

In the video he is asking for respect to their way of thinking when just 20 seconds before attacked the rights of expression and normalising LGBT+ culture. It makes no sense to ask for respect for your way of thinking when you attack other people basic rights.

He also propose to end with hate crimes by INCREASING ACCESS TO GUNS , which of course would only create more violance.

This. :well: 100%

:reductive:

• 2 months later...

You can't be conservative and LGBTQ, regardless of how you spin it. 

In the eyes of conservatives, you are less than they are; your sexuality is lesser than theres, and therefore you should have less rights. 

What you do actually are is someone who benefits greatly from privileged and ignorant to history. Conservative Parties, globally, have never supported LGBTQ+ rights.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block