Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne puts Camila Cabello on blast for her racist past

Yeah I don't think her apology was enough those posts were terrible in my opinion. 

Also her online store is not giving fans what was promised and does not respond to my emails. there is a thread on twitter about it and Camila has yet to address it. It seems like she does not know how to address negative press.  

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, justloveme123 said:

Yeah I don't think her apology was enough those posts were terrible in my opinion. 

Also her online store is not giving fans what was promised and does not respond to my emails. there is a thread on twitter about it and Camila has yet to address it. It seems like she does not know how to address negative press.  

Can you link us to the twitter thread please?

She was 15! She’s 23 now! She deserved to be slapped at that time for sure, and I’m glad she apologized but tbh I don’t think she’s racist at all, she was uneducated and a brat probably. I really feel she’s a complete different person. She apologized and changed, I mean didn’t you say things at 14-15 that would make you look soo bad if they were public? 
I’m a hardcore anti-racist, anti-fascist etc but I really feel she was a kid saying awful mean things without really understanding what she was saying. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Can you imagine if someone still blame Britney for bad choices she did in 2007? people do mistakes, learn from then and became better, you need to let people grow 

tumblr_mk8xtjGzWl1rzbvsto1_500.gif

Well ..... Says the troll who pretends to be a beyonce fan but all they do is spread hate and racism ...... You are the definition of creep get a life :cackling:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Can you imagine if someone still blame Britney for bad choices she did in 2007? people do mistakes, learn from then and became better, you need to let people grow 

tumblr_mk8xtjGzWl1rzbvsto1_500.gif

You can’t equate a mental breakdown to being a racist. You’re part of the problem. You’re perpetuating systemic racism. Hope you’re proud 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

She was 15! She’s 23 now! She deserved to be slapped at that time for sure, and I’m glad she apologized but tbh I don’t think she’s racist at all, she was uneducated and a brat probably. I really feel she’s a complete different person. She apologized and changed, I mean didn’t you say things at 14-15 that would make you look soo bad if they were public? 
I’m a hardcore anti-racist, anti-fascist etc but I really feel she was a kid saying awful mean things without really understanding what she was saying. 

The tumblr was still active when it was discovered. She was still using it at 22. So stop

• Like 1

I’m definitely not racist and I will never tolerate hate/violence towards black people. Does it count If I’m telling that one of my best friends is half black? I think not, and it’s not helping either. Again, I am not racist and never been and never used words or actions to instigate hate. 

But you’re pushing too far this narrative. We’re on a forum to discuss our favorite popstars. I’m here to enjoy my free time, to troll people and that’s it. I’m not supporting Camila’s actions behind the scenes. I’m not following her on Instagram and social mediar. I only bop to some songs. Also, she did apologize for a wrong behaviorism, what do you want her to do? Lick your feet and make a fool of herself just to please somebody online? Why didn’t Normani put her on blast? 

Nevermind, Alexa play Havana by the most successful and controversial member of Fifth Harmony. :queenflopga:

*the fact that exhalers turned their backs on someone of their kind and made a movement of @Style.is over party, it’s SENDING ME* 

Alexa, play Romans Revenge because *****es be sleeping on me but be claiming they woke. :leaving:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Invitation said:

A lot of people excused her for being young, but she’s called Normani and other girls the n word in text messages. I’m sure Hollywood had taught her by then that it’s not okay.

a lot of you talk about how black people should react to it, but I bet none of you wants to be treated the same way as black people are, so please stfu.

Where dafuq did I say how black people should react to it?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Not excusing her behavior but I don't see the need to constantly be angry at someone like a broken record. Just support who you love. Don't support who you hate. Forgive or not forgive. But the relentless toxic behavior and the cancelling is not necessary. :imacat:

I'm sorry but his basically reads as... ' shut up black people/poc, I'm tired of hearing you complain. Just ignore the racism, sit there and eat your foot and let the white people/ or those unbothered enjoy her . You're being relentless and toxic (aka the angry black man/ woman) by giving this issue, which effects you everyday, any attention'

I know this was not your intention with your words and my interpretation of your words are wildly extreme exaggeration but this is how I low key feel reading your comments :ehum: 

constantly be angry at someone like a broken record...

Let me remind you that the two threads were created by a fan and Jordan (-people who are not angry at her). One was a very baity thread creates to defend her to the people she targeted that was of course going to attract heated comments considering the current climate. Of course people are going to be irate when they told their feelings don't count and should move on and grow up. 

I'll say it again but stan culture is far more toxic and poisonous than cancel culture.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i can't equate  because you are wrong? how delusional 

You have no argument. A mental breakdown is completely different from being racist. You’re ill-equipped for this debate, clearly. And for the record, Britney’s life and career have not recovered completely from the breakdown. People still bring it up to this day, almost 15 years later. So stop. People will always associate Camila as being a racist, same with Mark Wahlberg. And Mel Gibson. 

• Love 1
Just now, OnlyFacts said:

You have no argument. A mental breakdown is completely different from being racist. You’re ill-equipped for this debate, clearly. And for the record, Britney’s life and career have not recovered completely from the breakdown. People still bring it up to this day, almost 15 years later. So stop. People will always associate Camila as being a racist, same with Mark Wahlberg. And Mel Gibson. 

so we need to kill her? she can't change her opinion in her entire life? we need to blame her until her dead for things written 10 years ago?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I'm sorry but his basically reads as... ' shut up black people/poc, I'm tired of hearing you complain. Just ignore the racism, sit there and eat your foot and let the white people/ or those unbothered enjoy her . You're being relentless and toxic (aka the angry black man/ woman) by giving this issue, which effects you everyday, any attention'

I know this was not your intention with your words and my interpretation of your words are wildly extreme exaggeration but this is how I low key feel reading your comments :ehum: 

constantly be angry at someone like a broken record...

Let me remind you that the two threads were created by a fan and Jordan (-people who are not angry at her). One was a very baity thread creates to defend her to the people she targeted that was of course going to attract heated comments considering the current climate. Of course people are going to be irate when they told their feelings don't count and should move on and grow up. 

I'll say it again but stan culture is far more toxic and poisonous than cancel culture.

But why would you think my post was directed to black people only? That was addressed to everyone regardless of race or gender or stanship - but go off. :imacat:

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i can't equate  because you are wrong? how delusional 

You literally compared Britney‘a mental breakdown to Camilla being a complete racist. You’ve lost all credibility in my eyes. You are either a troll or the most ignorant piece of **** out there.

17 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But why would you think my post was directed to black people only? That was addressed to everyone regardless of race or gender or stanship - but go off. :imacat:

Urmm, well firstly I said that's  'how your comment 'comes across' and how I felt reading it . I thought I had made that pretty clear?... but oh well.

Secondly, You're addressing the people who are angry with her and the people who are angry with her are most obviously going to people she offended (e.g black people) . Not huge leap to make tbh. But again, I made that clear in my original response to you that I was exaggerating your words (and I know your what your original intention was) but I wanted to highlight a point but guess it didn't resonate.

Anyway, my post wasn't aimed as an attack on you

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block