Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne puts Camila Cabello on blast for her racist past

5 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Who cares, move on. Stop dragging dead things back up in the attempt to breathe some new hot air into them. That’s what I want to say to all of these people so constantly but into this cancel culture stuff. 

Systemic racism has silenced black voices. So anytime the black community is offended because of racist actions, we must be silent. Yet Taylor Swift can play the victim for 30 years and the world let’s her without issue. You’re part of the problem. The issue is people don’t want to discuss these things and don’t want to learn how to change and make this better! Hence systemic racism continuing for hundreds of years! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

She didn’t acknowledge the apology

Because Camila didn’t apologize directly to the black community or any of the communities she offended!! She gave a blanket apology that could’ve been in response to her saying the C word in the 7th grade. Respectfully, what are you not understanding about this?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AndyFoster said:

...let’s practice forgiveness when someone owns up and apologises, not harbour on hate.

This is why you’re part of the problem. Please stop telling black people and other people of color when, how, and why to accept a “blanket” apology that doesn’t address racism. Stop dismissing the black community and how WE feel, k? Please understand that is why the world is protesting racism currently because people are telling the black community to shut up about this very thing! And now you’re perpetuating that sentiment on here

• Love 3
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

This is a disgusting comment. You’re turning a blind eye to racism. And yes, you told us you’re a POC but POC can be racist too (just like Camila). I’m disappointed in you Roxxy. Systemic racism is an issue and your comment perpetuates it.

Nnnnn didn’t you quit the forums last night?

• Haha 3

I've never liked her cuz she's fake.

But it really bothered me how she pushed Ty Dolla Sign during that performance, now it's clear why.

I'm all for forgiveness, but that doesn't mean that we should quickly dust racism and homophobia under a rug after someone apologized just because the got called out. A lot of celebrities are participating in BLM just because they don't want to be called out, I don't think she's genuine personally.

Let's ask Normani about her...

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Britney'sBish said:

But it really bothered me how she pushed Ty Dolla Sign during that performance, now it's clear why.

I'm all for forgiveness, but that doesn't mean that we should quickly dust racism and homophobia under a rug after someone apologized just because the got called out. A lot of celebrities are participating in BLM just because they don't want to be called out, I don't think she's genuine personally.

This! ❤️❤️

But when did she push Ty Dolla Sign? Video please?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

It's quick but it ALWAYS felt off and wrong to me.

Oh no, she does. Ugh. She’s so nasty and you can tell she thinks she’s the greatest thing on earth and thinks she’s better than others. 

On another note, Watching this makes me miss fifth harmony. I hope they get back together (without the racist one) someday in the future. After Normani releases a couple of hit albums though 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Hmmm IDK. She's angered by it and is expressing herself. She should flex the freedom to do so, no? 

I’m cool with people voicing their opinions but people thinking Camila is racist is talked over to death. People know and the ones who choose to not support her because of that don’t. I wasn’t even specifically talking about the racist aspect of the story itself, just bringing up old and tired stories. I guess I’m just Bitter Betty that the Internet isn’t so innocent and fun and free as it used to be. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Systemic racism has silenced black voices. So anytime the black community is offended because of racist actions, we must be silent. Yet Taylor Swift can play the victim for 30 years and the world let’s her without issue. You’re part of the problem. The issue is people don’t want to discuss these things and don’t want to learn how to change and make this better! Hence systemic racism continuing for hundreds of years! 

I wasn’t talking about the racism of it and did not even mention it in my comment. I make a point not to speak about it here. I prefer to keep discussion of it offline, that’s my preference. I’d like a part of the world to remain untainted from it but unfortunately that’s not so. I get your upset apologize for it since it wasn’t my thought to add to it by being unintentionally vague. 

10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wasn’t talking about the racism of it and did not even mention it in my comment. I make a point not to speak about it here. I prefer to keep discussion of it offline, that’s my preference. I’d like a part of the world to remain untainted from it but unfortunately that’s not so. I get your upset apologize for it since it wasn’t my thought to add to it by being unintentionally vague. 

To be silent is to be complicit. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Who cares, move on. Stop dragging dead things back up in the attempt to breathe some new hot air into them. That’s what I want to say to all of these people so constantly but into this cancel culture stuff. 

STOP GASLIGHTING! This isn't dead. People are affected by racism. Racist people with a platform should have consequences.  STOP TELLING US HOW WE SHOULD FEEL AND ACT!

• Love 5
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

A lot of people excused her for being young, but she’s called Normani and other girls the n word in text messages. I’m sure Hollywood had taught her by then that it’s not okay.

a lot of you talk about how black people should react to it, but I bet none of you wants to be treated the same way as black people are, so please stfu.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block