Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne puts Camila Cabello on blast for her racist past

5 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

You literally compared Britney‘a mental breakdown to Camilla being a complete racist. You’ve lost all credibility in my eyes. You are either a troll or the most ignorant piece of **** out there.

are you serious? it's just an example to demonstrate how stupid is to continue to blame people to things happened into their past, people can change, you need to accept it

• Like 2
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Can you imagine if someone still blame Britney for bad choices she did in 2007? people do mistakes, learn from then and became better, you need to let people grow 

This is ridiculous. Britney has nothing to apologise for re 2007 and none of her behaviour during that time was harmful to anyone else nor does she ever need to apologise or take blame for it. She was suffering from a mental illness.

Gross of you to compare that to racism

• Like 1
On 6/13/2020 at 9:14 AM, nwonder said:

This is ridiculous. Britney has nothing to apologise for re 2007 and none of her behaviour during that time was harmful to anyone else nor does she ever need to apologise or take blame for it. She was suffering from a mental illness.

Gross of you to compare that to racism

are you serious? it's just an example to demonstrate how stupid is to continue to blame people to things happened into their past, people can change, you need to accept it

i'm so legendary that i need to quote myself in the same thread :jl:

42 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so we need to kill her? she can't change her opinion in her entire life? we need to blame her until her dead for things written 10 years ago?

Racism is not an opinion. Its an ethos.

And I'm not sure how you deal with problematic behaviour but that's not necessary. All people is that they don't eff with her nor do they do they believe lame apology which came after like the fifth (harmony) time she was exposed for it.

:ohwut:

SHEEESH

20 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Agree with this. But also see Leigh-Anne's side too. This is a complex issue which is why I think it's important all sides are expressed. 

Respectfully it’s truly not that complex. Racism is bad and everyone should understand that. It’s like people are saying “yeah, she’s racist, but I like her music so let’s all just forgive her.” Like, no.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm so legendary that i need to quote myself in the same thread :jl:

Well no that's the point... we don't have to accept it, and we are entitled to hold that person accountable and withdraw our support. Just because it happened in the past doesn't mean it wasn't hurtful and poisonous to people and that the culprits shouldn't face the consequences of problematic behaviour whether its months or years later.

It's a little something called karma

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Umm, Britney had little to no control of her mental health. Camilla literally did all that consciously. Like... are we serious? Are you that delusional? What is your IQ? 

Are you going to start comparing people being racist to people suffering from mental health issues? Because if that’s the case, I’m done! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I’m definitely not racist and I will never tolerate hate/violence towards black people. Does it count If I’m telling that one of my best friends is half black? 

😂🤣 The iconic line EVERY racist uses! Oh, I’m not racist, my best friend is black. Okay girl 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

so we need to kill her? she can't change her opinion in her entire life? we need to blame her until her dead for things written 10 years ago?

No, but we do need to hold her accountable since she clearly doesn’t hold herself accountable. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, MonAmour said:

Umm, Britney had little to no control of her mental health. Camilla literally did all that consciously. Like... are we serious? Are you that delusional? What is your IQ? 

Are you going to start comparing people being racist to people suffering from mental health issues? Because if that’s the case, I’m done! 

honey my IQ is big enough to understand when people pretend to not understand the point of a message only to twist the  meanings of my messages. 

tumblr_m0g4ysJ5F91rqfhi2o1_500.gif 

1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

honey my IQ is big enough to understand when people pretend to not understand the point of a message only to twist the  meanings of my messages. 

tumblr_m0g4ysJ5F91rqfhi2o1_500.gif 

That was a terribly written sentence. One long run-on with no punctuation. “Big enough” must mean the bare minimum in this case. 

• Content Curators
26 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

😂🤣 The iconic line EVERY racist uses! Oh, I’m not racist, my best friend is black. Okay girl 

I gagged at that line too. I've been hearing this line from so many people for so many years. At least this friend is half-black.

I wouldn't go that far to say that he/she is racist, just very ignorant person.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block