Taylor Swift ''Lover'' is the worst album of 2019

It's basically a collection of 18 Carly Rae Jepsen's demo rejects from Dedicated recording session. And yet it sold more than Dedicated. And it was nominated for Best pop vocal album while Dedicated wasn't. (I admit Daylight, Cornelia Street and MAATHP are 3 good songs). 

Carly Rae Jepsen and Britney Spears are more beautiful, more talented, more respected and have better music than Taylor Swift will ever be and do.

No wonder why she was exposed as a snake by Kim and Kanye and all of her singles from Lover did not have any longevity. Her music is basic and bland with no replay value. She steals all the money and acclaim that Carly Rae Jepsen deserves.

Lemme stream pop bible E.MO.TION Side B to cleanse my ear from that collection of unpleasant sounds. 

taylor-lover.jpg.d6c22d205d871cd651737088f6197f4b.jpg

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Are you, like, twelve? I can't imagine any self-respecting adult behaving the way you are. :clownery:

No. I'm an adolescent. I just feel so unfair that Taylor sells so much more than Carly while Carly's music is much better. But I do not say Taylor is talentless, she is talented. But she's got too much recognition.

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Her music is relatable, it attracts a wide audience, she has an interesting public persona, she's a smart business woman, she is amazing to her fans. I don't see how she has "too much" recognition. Besides, critics love both Taylor and Carly, so there's no objective way to decide whose music is better. :idkney: Plus, it's such a random comparison. :sipney:

Ok :makeitrain: I won't make threads that are bitter towards Taylor like this one again. I will always be positive and optimistic :makeitrain:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block