Taylor Swift ''Lover'' is the worst album of 2019

I cannot stand Taylor either, but you chose Carly as her replacing figure? Her voice is screechy, and most of her songs are one note. Plus, Twitter culture loves artists and cultural products that are relatively good but not really successful just so these stans can be their hipster selves preaching about it to an apparently yet -an ominously forever- unaware world, poor unfortunate souls...

But I guess, after all, replacing Forgettable 1 with Forgettable 2 makes sense.

I also kinda like Katy Perry? Exhale please don't bury me alive omg now I'm scared :wontcry:

• Love 1
On 6/8/2020 at 7:05 AM, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

No. I'm an adolescent. I just feel so unfair that Taylor sells so much more than Carly while Carly's music is much better. But I do not say Taylor is talentless, she is talented. But she's got too much recognition.

Isn’t an adolescent 12?...

just sayin.

You just said your opinion is the truth.

What Is It Woman GIF

Honey, you clearly feel very passionately about Carly, which is fine. But using hyperbolic statements to claim that a critically and commercial beloved album is the WORST album is just toxic standom at its worst. Like come off your high chair and realize that people aren't ever going to buy into that crap, unless your in a Carly fan site.

You are not even close to being old enough to have formulated a deeply researched opinion of good vs. bad pop music. You can have your opinions, but when you present them THAT way, as the gospel truth, you discredit everything you're trying to say. TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME.:pleaseshhh:

• Love 2

Carly rejects? More beautiful? This is the worst thread of 2020... you’re entitled to your opinion, and I support Carly finding success even though I’m not personally a stan... But I love Lover, and I don’t think Taylor is stealing success from Carly at all.... much less do I even find them comparable other than the fact that they are both white women who make pop music and write their own songs.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

I'm 10 years older than your mother actually. Go cut your wrist and rot in hell ***** !  :pumped::pumped::pumped:

Nnn that escalated quickly.

GO TO YOUR ROOM, CHILD

Also, watch the sh1t you say behind a computer screen to people. I have diagnosed depression, maybe I should press charges for your harmful words?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block