Britney's SILENCE

31 minutes ago, joko***** said:

She also spoke about supporting George bush when he was killing innocent people and starting unnecessary wars... she was raised in a redneck asss town with rednecks her entire family is filled with trump supporters. What should we expect . 

People need learn to admire Britney's utter unpretentious stance.

She also doesn't talk about mental or feminist issues either does she?

7 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I'm done going back & forth with privilege ignorant want to be twinks. I have to wake up every morning thinking will I make back home because of the unjust treatment I receive on a daily bases.  

This is the type of mess I have to think about on a day to day bases, just because of my skin color, so FFF anyone who don't understand nor try to understand the reason for this protest.  

Having to worry that you might be killed because you are black &  jogging in your neighborhood  is not ok. 

@Opk what’s with the downvote on his post? Come out & show your apparent racism instead of hiding behind a vote u weirdo. Britney fans are filled with racists it’s disgusting 

• Leader
9 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I'm done going back & forth with privilege ignorant want to be twinks.

This is not the vibe here. Please refrain from talking like that.

10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I have to wake up every morning thinking will I make back home because of the unjust treatment I receive on a daily bases.  

This is the type of mess I have to think about on a day to day bases, just because of my skin color, so FFF anyone who don't understand nor try to understand the reason for this protest.

This is super sad to read. I'm really sorry for the negative experiences you have to constantly deal with. It's not right. 

Let's try and show everyone more understanding. It's needed now more than ever. 

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I don't agree with this. I think the overwhelming majority of Britney fans are the opposite. There ARE fans that are racist and yes it's disgusting, but they're by far the minority. 

Girl ... are you joking? This fan base is KNOWN by others to be one of the most racist fan bases. Maybe not outwardly on this site anymore, but a few years ago.. when it came to Britney vs Beyoncé , all I saw were racist comments or comments with underlying racism. And also twitter is FILLED with bArmy racists. I’m really upset to hear you say this actually 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is not the vibe here. Please refrain from talking like that.

This is super sad to read. I'm really sorry for the negative experiences you have to constantly deal with. It's not right. 

Let's try and show everyone more understanding. It's needed now more than ever. 

It's strange that you telling me to be more understanding, when you should be telling some of the people in this thread to be :nochillbrit:

Let me find somewhere else to go, I been here since 09 never had a issue with anyone. Ok bye I'm out 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

It's strange that you telling me to be more understanding, when you should be telling some of the people in this thread to be :nochillbrit:

Let me find somewhere else to go, I been here since 09 never had a issue with anyone. Ok bye I'm out 

He literally proved my point on majority of Britney’s fans.. such a shame. Been here since 2011, but yeah peoples true colors come out in times like these, I think I’m right behind ya

• Leader
8 minutes ago, joko***** said:

Only telling the blacks and POC to stop😂😂🤦🏽‍♂️ Eck

You can try and paint me to be racist but it's simply not the truth. I warned you because you're intentionally harassing members.

You are not alone in the warning points. 

I am not going to allow this community to free fall. I understand these times are emotionally charged, and I am taking that into consideration before issuing warning points, but it's unacceptable to label members racist and call them a mf. It's not the vibe here anymore, so if that's disappointing to you then I can understand why you would not want to frequent Exhale anymore. I would like for you to be here, but not under the condition of attacking members. That's a message for all, not just for you. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I'm done going back & forth with privilege ignorant want to be twinks. I have to wake up every morning thinking will I make back home because of the unjust treatment I receive on a daily bases.  

Having to worry that you might be killed because you are black &  jogging in your neighborhood  is not ok. 

So because of your struggle, you think it is okay to dismiss EVERYONE else's struggle?  We ALL have struggles.  Look how quickly you resorted to militant name calling as soon as I presented facts that you don't like.  This rioting and looting is NOT the answer.  Luckily I think people are starting to realize that the movement was infiltrated but it is important to recognize these things.  Don't take the bait!

• Love 4

I guess it's not the moment to celebrate justice for a song while we are urging for justice and equality, besides there's a pandemic taking lives of more than 300k worldwide going on. Don't you think it's enough to be in silence? She already thanked the fans on her stories. She was happy because of Glory, who wouldn't be? But it's not the moment for her to get back to work, we need to respect that. Let's focus on trying to make a better and safe world for everybody. Her son has said she doesn't want to record again and while her conservatorship is happening, she problably will refuse to go back to work. And hello, what's the point in having a new album while the world is ending? That wouldn't be funny at all to release dance songs while people are mourning for their friends and family. To top it off my dear friends, she's a smoker and if she gets covid-19, she could be in serious trouble. It's not safe and it's not the time. All we have to do now is wait and see.

@ThisMeowBiteback  In America, there is institutional racism, it is a fact and a very poor education.
I feel your experience and understand your reality. I also suffered racism when I went to study for a few months with a scholarship for your country, I was hit with a tremendous reality with your country.From the respect at the moment in America, there are people who take advantage of this type of painful situation and turn it into vandalism and chaos.

Team Cship is the one who chooses silence. And it's says a lot about them. Britney doesn't have full control to social media. She is not a free woman. She can't even vote. Her handlers always has been avoided politics and all of serious issues. They were playing safe. I'm pretty sure Britney has strong feelings about racism. Remember she defended her black bodyguard against the paparazzi who called him with N word. She even tried to attack these racist mf. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

@ThisMeowBiteback  In America, there is institutional racism, it is a fact and a very poor education.
I feel your experience and understand your reality. I also suffered racism when I went to study for a few months with a scholarship for your country, I was hit with a tremendous reality with your country.From the respect at the moment in America, there are people who take advantage of this type of painful situation and turn it into vandalism and chaos.

Do you know how many PEACEFUL protests we have had in this country and NOTHING is done about it? Now I don’t agree with all the violence, but you also need to understand people are FED UP. Also, a lot of the vandalism is coming from white supremacists who are trying to make us look like we are burning the city down. There are numerous videos of white people throwing rocks, graffitiing, burning buildings down while black people are literallly SCREAMING at them to stop... because the whites won’t be blamed for that, the blacks will and it’s NOT fair. 

5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Do you know how many PEACEFUL protests we have had in this country and NOTHING is done about it? Now I don’t agree with all the violence, but you also need to understand people are FED UP. Also, a lot of the vandalism is coming from white supremacists who are trying to make us look like we are burning the city down. There are numerous videos of white people throwing rocks, graffitiing, burning buildings down while black people are literallly SCREAMING at them to stop... because the whites won’t be blamed for that, the blacks will and it’s NOT fair. 

I did not say black people are creating chaos and vandalism ...
I have said that PEOPLE take advantage of painful situations to create chaos and vandalism.