Britney's SILENCE

6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I think some of y’all might be low key racist, Black people are being killed at a alarming rate  & people are protesting about it & you mean to tell me all y’all can worry about is Britney making a video being happy she’s number 1? :nochillbrit: I’m done 

Did you see the gay white man that hot beat to a pulp last night???  Gimme a break.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

It means that Britney does not need to mention ANYTHING - y'all have made your movement null and void with blood on your hands.

This is my last time making responding to your ignorant A. S.  S   You right she doesn’t, but she also shouldn’t be talking a song when it’s people being killed for being a certain color skin, please stop talking to me because if I was in your face I’ll slap the you know what out you 

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This is my last time making responding to your ignorant A. S.  S   You right she doesn’t, but she also shouldn’t be talking a song when it’s people being killed for being a certain color skin, please stop talking to me because if I was in your face I’ll slap the you know what out you 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Very dismissive 

HoW?  I’m trying to see what you comparing? I feel sorry for him yes, US gay people have to deal with that everyday because we choose love who we love. I didn’t ask to be black & I still get treated certain ways & more & more blacks get killed just because of skin color. You don’t get that an I’m tired explaining 

it is not the same? 

Just now, ThisMeowBiteback said:

HoW?  I’m trying to see what you comparing? I feel sorry for him yes, US gay people have to deal with that everyday because we choose love who we love. I didn’t ask to be black & I still get treated certain ways & more & more blacks get killed just because of skin color. You don’t get that an I’m tired explaining 

So you endorse their actions?