Britney's SILENCE

5 hours ago, RebelMe said:

bc of her situation (conservatorship), she can't vote and (I'm assuming) speak about any situation or movement that are political or sensitive. But we all know what she is

So bad *** :bparty:  She's normally so humble but she was ready to POUNCE that guy.  I'm glad he pulled her back, but I lowkey wanted to see the fight hehehe. 

It’s crazy how some of you are so easily fooled! “She posted a insta story about it” WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? That wasn’t Britney herself 100%!! Britney not saying a word about it should make your alarms go off! It’s unbelievable how some of you keep denying the reality and the reality is that she has no human rights. I don’t really know how her mental state is, I can’t say “hey she has a perfect mental health” BUT what I can say is that I’m 100% sure that she shouldn’t be in a conservatorship like that, If she really needed a so restricted and controlled life it would be crystal clear that she’s not okay, like undeniable. Even if she was bipolar (which I don’t think she is, but who knows) this crazy conservatorship wouldn’t be justified. A woman that is capable of give interviews, travel overseas to work, film videos, record music and is 2 hours on stage putting on a show...etc but apparently isn’t capable of taking her own medical decisions or spend the money she makes the way she wants? It is crazy! GUYS WAKE UP! Stop believing what her stupid team says and stop supporting their anti gay therapies by giving them your money! We should stop until she’s a free woman!!! FREE BRITNEY!!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, C0CKy said:

It’s very sad to see the majority of the fan base so easily distracted when it’s highly likely something sinister is going on behind the scenes. 

And this scares me to be honest, I was thinking the same thing. Because let’s be honest recently no one was asking for Mood Ring to come out because we already got it 4 years ago. So why all of a sudden when there’s rumors she’s in a facility again, boom they drop Mood Ring??? And where is she? Honestly I can’t imagine what goes on behind the scenes and what they may be doing to her. I just hope she’s ok man 😞

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

It’s crazy how some of you are so easily fooled! “She posted a insta story about it” WHATS WRONG WITH YOU? That wasn’t Britney herself 100%!! Britney not saying a word about it should make your alarms go off! It’s unbelievable how some of you keep denying the reality and the reality is that she has no human rights. I don’t really know how her mental state is, I can’t say “hey she has a perfect mental health” BUT what I can say is that I’m 100% sure that she shouldn’t be in a conservatorship like that, If she really needed a so restricted and controlled life it would be crystal clear that she’s not okay, like undeniable. Even if she was bipolar (which I don’t think she is, but who knows) this crazy conservatorship wouldn’t be justified. A woman that is capable of give interviews, travel overseas to work, film videos, record music and is 2 hours on stage putting on a show...etc but apparently isn’t capable of taking her own medical decisions or spend the money she makes the way she wants? It is crazy! GUYS WAKE UP! Stop believing what her stupid team says and stop supporting their anti gay therapies by giving them your money! We should stop until she’s a free woman!!! FREE BRITNEY!!

THIS!!!!! Something is not right with how their controlling her and taking her own human rights away and stripping her humanity pretty much from her. Something is not right and this needs to stop! FREE BRITNEY!!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, justhanging said:

Her silence is deafening. We have not heard anything from Britney herself about Mood Ring like we did with Glory going #1 on iTunes.

That article that recently came out about her being in a mental health facility again also adds fuel to the fire. 

Where is Britney?

shh.png.ec54093e7d33404a261e8e8ce811a7ef.png

She talked with Billboard about it tho

"This is incredible! 'Mood Ring' is one of my favorite songs on Glory, it’s so vibey and ****," Spears tells Billboard exclusively. "I’m so grateful to the fans for pushing for its release, and then for making it go to No. 1 on iTunes. I have the best fans in the world! I love you all!"

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9393539/songwriters-melanie-fontana-jon-asher-britney-spears-mood-ring

Is there something going on? Maybe
Do we care since we like her? YES 100 % we only mean good for her and her family and we are praying that everything turns out for the better in the end
Is it our business at the end of the day? NO
We managed to make the responsible people for that kind of stuff investigate the conservator ship so i think that is enough. If she doesn't share anything we cant do anything
What we know so far is just speculations, nobody knows for sure what is going on so the fact that we give some light in the situation is more than a good sign.
If she has mental health problem that is something serious and should be handled with ease and care