Britney's SILENCE

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Never did that, quote me verbatim when I did and I will own it. Because it doesn't exist, you're making up your own scenarios that fit your narrative. 

Like I said, I'm done, to the ignore list you go.

You literally said in another post that other points of view should be respected because of free speech in America. Directly implying that hate and racist speech is freedom of speech. So which one is it?

Yeah, I get it. it sucks to be exposed. Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

Never did that, quote me verbatim when I did and I will own it. Because it doesn't exist, you're making up your own scenarios that fit your narrative. 

Like I said, I'm done, to the ignore list you go.

12 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Everyone can talk whatever points they want from whatever side they choose. This is America, people are free to choose whatever politics, religion etc. they want regardless of how we personally feel about it.

stfu. You're done. Racist fool.

7 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I'm done going back & forth with privilege ignorant want to be twinks. I have to wake up every morning thinking will I make back home because of the unjust treatment I receive on a daily bases.  

This is the type of mess I have to think about on a day to day bases, just because of my skin color, so FFF anyone who don't understand nor try to understand the reason for this protest.  

Having to worry that you might be killed because you are black &  jogging in your neighborhood  is not ok. 

This poor exhaler kept trying explain to dark knight, and he kept defending whatever bs he was talking. It’s sad I think he left exhale 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, hedib71717 said:

I'm glad everyone is calling out Dark.Knight. Got into it with them in another thread over their delusional claims. Looks like the ******* is also a racist.

23 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Stop.

Dear Jordan, I've always supported this site and your endeavors. As a fellow Britney fan *and* a brown woman who also experiments racism on a daily basis and condescending white privilege in the form of micro-aggresions, I implore you to clearly take a side.:(

I couldn't deal with more racism disguised as "freedom of speech" also on one of my favorite Internet sites.

Please. do better. there's no "both sides are right" in this and you know it. you know which members on here trying to defend the indefensible using the "freedom of speech" talking points.

stop the venom from spreading on this forum before it becomes uncontrollable.:(

please. :sickofu:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Dear Jordan, I've always supported this site and your endeavors. As a fellow Britney fan *and* a brown woman who also experiments racism on a daily basis and condescending white privilege in the form of micro-aggresions, I implore you to clearly take a side.:(

I couldn't deal with more racism disguised as "freedom of speech" also on one of my favorite Internet sites.

Please. do better. there's no "both sides are right" in this and you know it. you know which members on here trying to defend the indefensible using the "freedom of speech" talking points.

stop the venom from spreading on this forum before it becomes uncontrollable.:(

please. :sickofu:

Wow no comment from him, I’m a white woman & I’m sorry you have to endure what you do & sorry for you to come here, your get away & still get treated as if this situation isn't a problem. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, JustWendy said:

Stop pretending the protests aren't infiltrated by white supremacists and cops. There's ample video evidence on Twitter.

Stop trying to normalize police brutality. Stop trying to infect this forum with subtle racist talking points.

We finally see you all.  Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Are they showing these on news? Don't you guys have any news channel that doesn't lick Trump's hole that could show these? I'm just curious.

This is so disgusting. :lessons: Everyone should be able to see this.

On 5/31/2020 at 8:44 AM, Britneyarmy8 said:

i thought this was gonna talk about all thats going on

i mean is she not a far left democrat? 

idk why she didnt even share one article she has a global platform 

Since when is she a “far left democrat”?

The only Presidential election she’s ever been able to vote in was 2004. She’d only just gotten married at the time, so I doubt she even bothered. Prior to that, she said she supported President Bush and the war on terrorism, plus she’s from a religious red state. She’s not allowed to vote now due to the conservership.

Britneys never been a political person. I’d say she’s keeping quiet cause no matter what she says, she’ll be dragged by side or the other. I’d prefer she stay out of it.

I say this as an Aussie who has a degree in political science, America is falling apart. And you have Trump and his partisan politics to blame. America is currently a disgrace. The rest of the world looks at you with alarm and pity. This kind of uprising is going to continue whilst ever Trump remains in power. Right now, a unifying voice is needed, and that voice is not a celebrity.

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
21 minutes ago, Trentals said:

The only Presidential election she’s ever been able to vote in was 2004. She’d only just gotten married at the time, so I doubt she even bothered. Prior to that, she said she supported President Bush and the war on terrorism, plus she’s from a religious red state. She’s not allowed to vote now due to the conservership.

Britneys never been a political person. I’d say she’s keeping quiet cause no matter what she says, she’ll be dragged by side or the other. I’d prefer she stay out of it.

I say this as an Aussie who has a degree in political science, America is falling apart. And you have Trump and his partisan politics to blame. America is currently a disgrace. The rest of the world looks at you with alarm and pity. This kind of uprising is going to continue whilst ever Trump remains in power. Right now, a unifying voice is needed, and that voice is not a celebrity.

Thanks for acknowledging trumps lack of leadership partly leading to the downfall of America cause believe me Ik about it

i mean she did support the dreamers act and the daca program vividly during a time when it was most republicans against it and dems for it 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Ikr? And she registered as a Republican in 2001. https://slate.com/culture/2020/03/comrade-britney-spears-instagram-post-dsa-republican.amp