Jump to content

Britney's SILENCE


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

I did not say black people are creating chaos and vandalism ...
I have said that PEOPLE take advantage of painful situations to create chaos and vandalism.

I’m just saying  a lot of this vandalism is coming from the opposing group to frame us & make us look bad & tarnish this movement 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Do you know how many PEACEFUL protests we have had in this country and NOTHING is done about it? Now I don’t agree with all the violence, but you also need to understand people are FED UP. Also, a lot of the vandalism is coming from white supremacists who are trying to make us look like we are burning the city down. There are numerous videos of white people throwing rocks, graffitiing, burning buildings down while black people are literallly SCREAMING at them to stop... because the whites won’t be blamed for that, the blacks will and it’s NOT fair. 

I believe, some people get inside the movement just to vandalize. There's a saying in Brazil that sound something like "the parrot mess it up, but the parakeet is the one which is blamed".

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah he did that because they were coming to vandalize his store and he was defending it, so they went after him instead

Girl, it wasn’t even his store. They found his twitter and he was making comments earlier in the day about his machete being so sharp and he might have to take it out. Then he found retweeted the video and said he was going out to protect his favorite bar. Bars are more important to these people than lives now? Racist white people are using this as an excuse to go out and start violence. All of these protests have been peaceful until cops started showing up and acting as aggressors. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Deactivated
2 minutes ago, Nikc93 said:

Girl, it wasn’t even his store. They found his twitter and he was making comments earlier in the day about his machete being so sharp and he might have to take it out. Then he found retweeted the video and said he was going out to protect his favorite bar. Bars are more important to these people than lives now? Racist white people are using this as an excuse to go out and start violence. All of these protests have been peaceful until cops started showing up and acting as aggressors. 

bars aren't more important but behind a bar is someone's hard work

I you're ok with vandalizing other people's property, that's your perspective and I respect it, but let me know if your house gets randomly burned down by people and then tell me that it was justified.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

bars aren't more important but behind a bar is someone's hard work

I you're ok with vandalizing other people's property, that's your perspective and I respect it, but let me know if your house gets randomly burned down by people and then tell me that it was justified.

I follow everything you have said throughout this thread, I have yet to hear you say anything regarding the situation at hand, black people getting killed! Is there any remorse for them? You keep putting up this rebuttal. Do you feel sorry for the people getting killed for just being a black person ? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Deactivated
12 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I follow everything you have said throughout this thread, I have yet to hear you say anything regarding the situation at hand, black people getting killed! Is there any remorse for them? You keep putting up this rebuttal. Do you feel sorry for the people getting killed for just being a black person ? 

I classify it as 2 separate issues

And I said multiple times that it the racism issue needs to be addressed and dealt with as it is very deep.

With that said, that doesn't condone vandalizing. There is no correlation between vandalizing random places and seeking justice.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

I classify it as 2 separate issues

And I said multiple times that it the racism issue needs to be addressed and dealt with as it is very deep.

With that said, that doesn't condone vandalizing. There is no correlation between vandalizing random places and seeking justice.

Everybody who’s protesting isn’t vandalizing, and you right it is two separate issues, however I think people getting killed is a way bigger issue than looting. By no means justifying it but it’s a bigger picture if that makes sense? You can get back the things you lost, but a life you can’t 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
35 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Britney is always late to the party. People of color already claim her so nothing's going to change if she doesn't post anything.

Actually, looking at the OP's first post they were talking about Britney staying silent regarding Mood Ring, although I wouldn't say she has been completely silent at all about the song. She posted on social media about it hitting Spotify, iTunes etc. and she shared screenshots of fans listening to the song on her Insta story. 

Link to comment
  • Deactivated
7 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

Everybody who’s protesting isn’t vandalizing, and you right it is two separate issues, however I think people getting killed is a way bigger issue than looting. By no means justifying it but it’s a bigger picture if that makes sense? You can get back the things you lost, but a life you can’t 

i agree to an extend, looting for me is kinda ok but destroying places isn't, especially when it seems that most of the small business being destroyed are owned by minorities too. Who's going to help them? 

And you're right, a life is worth more at the end of the day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

Actually, looking at the OP's first post they were talking about Britney staying silent regarding Mood Ring, although I wouldn't say she has been completely silent at all about the song. She posted on social media about it hitting Spotify, iTunes etc. and she shared screenshots of fans listening to the song on her Insta story. 

That's what I said before. All the other artists are commenting about the riots, it would be nonsense if she kept posting happy faces while the people are fighting and burning everything, it's wiser to be in silence at this moment. Why do people think it isn't her that is updating Instagram? And who the hell is Lou?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Twitter Team
7 minutes ago, PablitoXS said:

That's what I said before. All the other artists are commenting about the riots, it would be nonsense if she kept posting happy faces while the people are fighting and burning everything, it's wiser to be in silence at this moment. Why do people think it isn't her that is updating Instagram? And who the hell is Lou?

Oh yeah I see what you mean. I already said in another thread that Britney is under no obligation to post about what's going on if she doesn't feel the need to, she's never really spoken about politics during her career. But that doesn't mean she does not care. 

People think she doesn't update her Instagram because of the whole controversy regarding the consveratorship, also the way Britney's captions were written changed last year. Lou Taylor is part of Britney's management team and fans think she is running her account for her. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh yeah I see what you mean. I already said in another thread that Britney is under no obligation to post about what's going on if she doesn't feel the need to, she's never really spoken about politics during her career. But that doesn't mean she does not care. 

People think she doesn't update her Instagram because of the whole controversy regarding the consveratorship, also the way Britney's captions were written changed last year. Lou Taylor is part of Britney's management team and fans think she is running her account for her. 

Exactly, she doesn't need to talk about anything If she doesn't want to. I believe partially on that story about Lou managing the social media content, because some kind of posts, mainly the ones related to her carreer, seems to be develepted by other hands, the sequence of posts, images, vocabulary, etc. She's a very smart person, but is liable to believe someone is helping her. All huge artists have assistants to help them. I know when it's her when the posts are simple as the flowers ones, or the messages of Einstein talking about creativity, the red dresses, the complaints...Although the ones related to her music aren't mostly Britney herself, because she doens't want at all to get back to work, the evidence I have is that she doens't post anymore sneaks of her singing songs of other artists, like the Elvis or others, I believe she's not singing even at her shower, even more now with what's is going on in her country and also personal life, she almost doesn't see her sons. To me she seems to be worried with her mother, maybe her father, surely with her sons, and with other people too, it's impossible she's all happiness at this moment, she's aware of everything.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 5/30/2020 at 5:32 PM, justhanging said:

Her silence is deafening. We have not heard anything from Britney herself about Mood Ring like we did with Glory going #1 on iTunes.

  That article that recently came out about her being in a mental health facility again also adds fuel to the fire. 

Where is Britney?

shh.png.ec54093e7d33404a261e8e8ce811a7ef.png

I don't know what's worse... if her silence... or the number of Exhale users condemning the much needed revolution happening right now on the streets across the US.  Wendy Williams GIF by Reactions | Gfycat

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

i agree to an extend, looting for me is kinda ok but destroying places isn't, especially when it seems that most of the small business being destroyed are owned by minorities too. Who's going to help them? 

And you're right, a life is worth more at the end of the day.

Stop pretending the protests aren't infiltrated by white supremacists and cops. There's ample video evidence on Twitter.

Stop trying to normalize police brutality. Stop trying to infect this forum with subtle racist talking points.

We finally see you all.  Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Deactivated
6 minutes ago, JustWendy said:

Stop pretending the protests aren't infiltrated by white supremacists and cops. There's ample video evidence on Twitter.

Stop trying to normalize police brutality. Stop trying to infect this forum with subtle racist talking points.

We finally see you all.  Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

Never did that, quote me verbatim when I did and I will own it. Because it doesn't exist, you're making up your own scenarios that fit your narrative. 

Like I said, I'm done, to the ignore list you go.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block