Britney's SILENCE

Britney is in a conservatorship , she cannot express her ideas, feelings, or emotions, for 12 years she has been living a very complicated life surrounded by very dark people.Britney has a big problem and fans don't want to admit it.She is probably locked up again.

She at the beginning of 2003, she had a little light where she expressed herself very well, spoke of the privilege of the rich, of feminism in the industry and of being independent as an individual and professional person, but that was a mirage, she did not move away from Larry and the toxic people, then Kevin entered her life and she became White Trash and her decisions and actions destroyed her life and now she is in this situation of her life.

With respect to what is happening in the United States, it is a complicated situation and everything is related to the root of racial education, job education, *** education, feminist education and that the system trains people who are not trained to do their jobs correctly, they only use their work and power to use their individual ideas and harm and  kill people without justification.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

This is indefensible 

This guy getting beat charged at unarmed protestors with a sword, screaming. What did he think was going to happen? Look around on Twitter and you can find video of what led up to this. It’s like the guy in SLC who pulled out a bow and arrow and shot at people, then was shocked that they jumped him. 

14 minutes ago, Nikc93 said:

This guy getting beat charged at unarmed protestors with a sword, screaming. What did he think was going to happen? Look around on Twitter and you can find video of what led up to this. It’s like the guy in SLC who pulled out a bow and arrow and shot at people, then was shocked that they jumped him. 

yeah he did that because they were coming to vandalize his store and he was defending it, so they went after him instead

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Britney is in a conservatorship , she cannot express her ideas, feelings, or emotions, for 12 years she has been living a very complicated life surrounded by very dark people.Britney has a big problem and fans don't want to admit it.She is probably locked up again.

She at the beginning of 2003, she had a little light where she expressed herself very well, spoke of the privilege of the rich, of feminism in the industry and of being independent as an individual and professional person, but that was a mirage, she did not move away from Larry and the toxic people, then Kevin entered her life and she became White Trash and her decisions and actions destroyed her life and now she is in this situation of her life.

With respect to what is happening in the United States, it is a complicated situation and everything is related to the root of racial education, job education, *** education, feminist education and that the system trains people who are not trained to do their jobs correctly, they only use their work and power to use their individual ideas and harm and  kill people without justification.

She also spoke about supporting George bush when he was killing innocent people and starting unnecessary wars... she was raised in a redneck asss town with rednecks her entire family is filled with trump supporters. What should we expect . 

5 minutes ago, joko***** said:

She also spoke about supporting George bush when he was killing innocent people and starting unnecessary wars... she was raised in a redneck asss town with rednecks her entire family is filled with trump supporters. What should we expect . 

She said support the president, but by no way Britney is racist. She donated a lot of money to the people in New Orleans me being one of them. I didn’t like what she said about supporting the decision of George bush, but I do think that was an isolated situation 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, joko***** said:

Defending his store by trying to KILL people!?!? Are u on CRACK!? You support ******. BAN

by DEFENDING. Ocne you trespass, it's not ****** it's defense. The trespassers automatically become a threat.

I’m surprised that it’s a lot of people who have racist undertones on here, that’s scary to me. I’ll just move around I’m really here for Britney & nothing else, so I should’ve stay out of this thread because I’m sad to see people really don’t understand the unjust blacks deal with on a day to day basic. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

You the racist omg 

what happens when you can't debate with intellectual arguments, you move to name calling and personal insults

i'm done engaging with intolerant ignorant people

tenor.gif

10 minutes ago, joko***** said:

3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She said support the president, but by no way Britney is racist. She donated a lot of money to the people in New Orleans me being one of them. I didn’t like what she said about supporting the decision of George bush, but I do think that was an isolated situation 

She wanted to say that the president had to be supported.

that her father is an abusive redneck, that her mother is a very naive woman, that her family has not wanted to learn intellectually and advance ... we know this.

But she is an individual person and at that time there was light and thoughts.

3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I bet you wouldn't say it to my face :brityawning:

And calling me a peasant isn't a racial undertone? Ok :begone:

I absolutely would. Me calling you peasant has nothing to do with your race, it has to do with your attitude. Now be gone.

• Like 1

I'm done going back & forth with privilege ignorant want to be twinks. I have to wake up every morning thinking will I make back home because of the unjust treatment I receive on a daily bases.  

This is the type of mess I have to think about on a day to day bases, just because of my skin color, so FFF anyone who don't understand nor try to understand the reason for this protest.  

Having to worry that you might be killed because you are black &  jogging in your neighborhood  is not ok.