Apparently Britney album has been removed in some regions.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

OMG. :omg:

Why is this happening?! :embarrassney: This is so unfair. Where is justice when we need it? :sobbing: The Britney era despite being her peak era, but commercial wise, it has been plagued with a lot problems that affected it's overall performance. :crying4: Yes, I am talking about the radio ban which hindered the exposure of all the singles off Britney in the US - the biggest music market in the world. :crying2:

Not to mention, Britney is already her least streamed album out of the 9 even before this happened. By not making the entire album available in some regions and having the singles removed in some other regions, will further affect it's streaming performance. :crying1:

Self titled 2001 fans don't deserve this. :rihit:

We f ing gave you I'm a Slave 4 U. We f ing gave you the Dream Within a Dream Tour and it's homevideo, the iconic Britney Spears Live from Las Vegas DVD. We also gave you a second homevideo, Britney: The Videos DVD. We gave you her best award show performance at the 2001 VMAs. We gave you Pinky and Stinky. We gave you Crossroads. We gave you Right Now (Taste the Victory). We gave you Overprotected in two versions and in two music videos and the Darkchild Remix is regarded by the majority as one of her best serves. We gave you Boys in remix form - which a lot of you also love. We gave you 6 music videos - the most out of all 9 eras. We gave you a total of 8 singles (6 official and 2 regional). We gave you a commercial jingle. We gave you Now & Then. We shared two of our songs to movie soundtracks - Intimidated and Let Me Be. We gave you a charity single - the better one out of the two via What's Going On. :lessons:

We gave the world so much content. Not to mention we gave face, body, hair, fire, passion, the looks - everything. We gave you beauty peak. We gave you the summit, the peak, and the apex of Britney - as a performer, an artist, a triple threat, a smex symbol, an overall entertainer. We gave you Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity. When will your stan albums. :mattafact:

How much does Roxxy have to take? :imacat:

I can't. :girlbye:

As soon as I saw this topic I was waiting for your reply lol. Fair to say I was satisfied with your response :kiss:

• Love 2
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

who's team is buying what? :gloriascary:

where is it blocked? :idkney:

It's just like Fey (Mexican Britney) whose third album is also unavailable in digital platforms for some reason. 

OMG! A Fey stan. :clap:

I thought it wasn't available only in my country. Besides, she released the album with the same label from her past albums.

I was so pissed because El Color de Los Sueños has so many bops. Although there are a few tracks available on Spotify. :sobbing:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG. :omg:

Why is this happening?! :embarrassney: This is so unfair. Where is justice when we need it? :sobbing: The Britney era despite being her peak era, but commercial wise, it has been plagued with a lot problems that affected it's overall performance. :crying4: Yes, I am talking about the radio ban which hindered the exposure of all the singles off Britney in the US - the biggest music market in the world. :crying2:

Not to mention, Britney is already her least streamed album out of the 9 even before this happened. By not making the entire album available in some regions and having the singles removed in some other regions, will further affect it's streaming performance. :crying1:

Self titled 2001 fans don't deserve this. :rihit:

We f ing gave you I'm a Slave 4 U. We f ing gave you the Dream Within a Dream Tour and it's homevideo, the iconic Britney Spears Live from Las Vegas DVD. We also gave you a second homevideo, Britney: The Videos DVD. We gave you her best award show performance at the 2001 VMAs. We gave you Pinky and Stinky. We gave you Crossroads. We gave you Right Now (Taste the Victory). We gave you Overprotected in two versions and in two music videos and the Darkchild Remix is regarded by the majority as one of her best serves. We gave you Boys in remix form - which a lot of you also love. We gave you 6 music videos - the most out of all 9 eras. We gave you a total of 8 singles (6 official and 2 regional). We gave you a commercial jingle. We gave you Now & Then. We shared two of our songs to movie soundtracks - Intimidated and Let Me Be. We gave you a charity single - the better one out of the two via What's Going On. :lessons:

We gave the world so much content. Not to mention we gave face, body, hair, fire, passion, the looks - everything. We gave you beauty peak. We gave you the summit, the peak, and the apex of Britney - as a performer, an artist, a triple threat, a smex symbol, an overall entertainer. We gave you Forbes Most Powerful Celebrity. When will your stan albums. :mattafact:

How much does Roxxy have to take? :imacat:

I can't. :girlbye:

stand disagree GIF

• Love 1

I saw this tweet last night. One fan said it’s not been available in Ireland for a year now. I live in the UK and the album’s available here but it does seem strange it’s not online in certain countries? Pop Music Activism have said they have flagged it to Britney’s label. I assume RCA have the rights to the Jive Records albums?

6 hours ago, aleomg said:

OMG! A Fey stan. :clap:

I thought it wasn't available only in my country. Besides, she released the album with the same label from her past albums.

I was so pissed because El Color de Los Sueños has so many bops. Although there are a few tracks available on Spotify. :sobbing:

Yeah, and the tracks used to be on her Youtube Topic channel, but they're unavailable now