Apparently Britney album has been removed in some regions.

Pop Music activism is trying to get The "Britney" album back on some platforms in certain regions. I guess overnight it disappeared and the singles are blacked out on her greatest hits sets. So tracks like I'm a slave 4 U, overprotected and I love rock n roll aren't available to stream on the platforms at all where the album is removed. They are desperately working hard with Sony music. But according to them it appears her team is buying the masters and Britney might not know it at all. What they are doing.

rsz_20200529_170820.thumb.jpg.96d7cd1b12837f3805ce15c694757776.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
JUSTICE FOR SELF TITLED 2001! 💙💛💖
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But according to them it appears her team is buying the masters and Britney might not know it at all. What they are doing. 

Oh my god what??? If this is true then they want to make sure that they can make money even if Britney gets rid of all of them once she’s free or if she never wants to work again. I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

• Like 4

I don't know why, but this feels really bad.

What if her team is buying all the rights to the album, so that even if Britney gets free, they still have a way to make money off of her. They might have chosen the "Britney" album, because that's her least successful "peak" album. They might think that people won't notice. 

Sorry if my theory makes zero sense, I just think this is realllllly weird. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Next year is the 20th anniversary right? What if they’re getting prepared for the coins. Unlike oops this year they’ll get a lot more money if they own the masters. :fakecry: Also, even if Britney fires them when she gets free they’ll still be pulling in the cash. 

7 minutes ago, FeedTheStans said:

What if her team is buying all the rights to the album, so that even if Britney gets free, they still have a way to make money off of her.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, FeedTheStans said:

Compared to Baby and Oops, it's her least successful album. 

No hate, I like the album a lot. 

I understand what you are saying, but it was a huge era.

After all, it was the second best-selling female album of 2001 or 2002. Her most iconic performance, one of her most legendary songs & MVs, her best and most iconic tour, one of her highest superstardom eras, ALL come from Britney era. 

However i get what u mean.

• Love 1