Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

16 minutes ago, Andrew Fatale said:

i’m actually wasn’t expecting it to be no.1 but im upset because its a good song and the fans is doing all the work while her team didn’t even post about it or do any form of promotion like i don’t get why they like to ruin everything 

just to be clear, its just a bonus track from a 4 year old album they have added online. They have posted about it on Instagram, and the media is picking it up. I think thats good enough for now. What else did you expected? Its not brand new lead single from a brand new album that she has to promote.:deserves:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Am I the only one that don’t really care about keeping it at #1? I think it’s impressive that it even made to number one for a song so old so I’m happy with that. Let Gaga have her moment

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Am I the only one that don’t really care about keeping it at #1? I think it’s impressive that it even made to number one for a song so old so I’m happy with that. Let Gaga have her moment

Gaga had/have and will have moments.. 

But 4 years bonus track to be #1? I don't think so.. so let us have a moment too.. the only thing we received for 4 years is a bonus track from Japanese album.. Monsters got new album. They have plenty of moments listening new songs :( 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Britney is literally the most underrated artist that didn’t have a moment in a while so why not support her 

Britney is my favorite artist and im doing what i can to support her  

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, One More Time said:

:brityawning:

3 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Gaga had/have and will have moments.. 

But 4 years bonus track to be #1? I don't think so.. so let us have a moment too.. the only thing we received for 4 years is a bonus track from Japanese album.. Monsters got new album. They have plenty of moments listening new songs :( 

Like I said, I really don’t care. Just me 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Andrew Fatale said:

Britney is literally the most underrated artist that didn’t have a moment in a while so why not support her 

Britney is my favorite artist and im doing what i can to support her  

As a long time fan, she’s always been, she never wins and many of us have made peace with that. 

• Love 3
Just now, KamikazeBoyX said:

The Song is falling anyways now ^^

Its not falling, its more like Rain On Me is catching up :duh:

And for who is worried with the red updates:

Some of yall really think she'll overtake the industry with this? :jackk:

Honestly, the song was out and we are sending a message. That was the point all along. Its impossible for Mood Ring to stay at the top all week specially when Chromatica is out and Gaga + her team + Interscope are putting a lot of effort and money to promote everything Chromatica related.

If RCA decides to do something about it, then they should wait a little bit to see if the song falls into GP taste and keeps selling. If they decide its feasable to promote it THEN we worry. First thing they should do it is to put up a banner, put the song on some hot playlists across streaming platforms, then send it to radios. Its a 4 years old track with no plans to become a single, they SHOULD be very carefull with it cause Britney is not working at the moment. 

Till that happens, lets keep doing our part as usual with humble expectations :lizzie:

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Its not falling, its more like Rain On Me is catching up :duh:

And for is worried with the red updates:

Some of yall are really think she'll overtake the industry with this? :jackk:

Honestly, the song was out and we are sending a message. That was the point all along. Its impossible for Mood Ring to stay at the top all week specially when Chromatica is out and Gaga + her team + Interscope are putting a lot of effort and money to promote everything Chromatica related.

If RCA decides to do something about it, then they should wait a little bit to see if the song falls into GP taste and keeps selling. If they decide its feasable to promote it THEN we worry. First thing they should do it is to put up a banner, put the song on some hot playlists across streaming platforms, then send it to radios. Its a 4 years old track with no plans to become a single, they SHOULD be very carefull with it cause Britney is not working at the moment. 

Till them, lets keep doing our part as usual :lizzie:

Remember when we said the same two days ago about Mood Ring going #1. Impossible.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Who started this “justice for mood ring” thing? Was it a fan? Which fan? Where? Or was this orchestrated by some other force on Britney’s business end of things? Either way, what’s the point of these “Justice for ___ song” moments? 

Her teen come from nowhere and outed the song worldwide 

• Love 1