Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Honey, Britney could sing an album full of ballads and people would say she didn’t sing it. Glory was the most well received album of her career, Blackout is the only pop album among her peers to be inducted into the rock and roll hall of fame, oops I did it again still has the largest first week sales by a female artist in the US (Adele has the most by a UK artist). Britney is the blueprint for pop stars. She has nothing left to prove. Maybe you’re deflecting because YOU have a lot left to prove. Britney is a living legend with NOTHING left to prove. Deal. 

As I've said before, I'm comparing Britney with Madonna, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey. And, despite her impressive past achievements, one thing is missing in her career. Just compare where they were at Britney's age, and where Britney is now.
To achieve a whole new status, you need more than the Glory era (especially when she didn't invent/innovate with a new sound in that album). And I'm just talking about Britney singing one of her songs live, something that didn't happen since 2004 :jl: 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, conceptuel said:

As I've said before, I'm comparing Britney with Madonna, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey. And, despite her impressive past achievements, one thing is missing in her career. Just compare where they were at Britney's age, and where Britney is now.
To achieve a whole new status, you need more than the Glory era (especially when she didn't invent/innovate with a new sound in that album). And I'm just talking about Britney singing one of her songs live, something that didn't happen since 2004 :jl: 

That’s your problem. You’re comparing her to other artists. Don’t. Janets career is janets. Madonnas career is madonnas. Mariahs career is mariahs. I mean, in that case Britney should have a Christmas song that charts every year right like Mariah? And Britney should have her own flop label like Madonna did right? Britney sang a cover live on the circus tour in 2009. Wtf kind of fake fan are you?!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, conceptuel said:

I don't agree, sorry.

Nothing musically in 4 years. You talk as if Britney was 55.
Where was Madonna at Britney's age? Oh, publishing 'Ray of Lights'.
Where was Mariah Carey at Britney's age?

Where is Beyoncé rn?
Where was Shakira at Britney's age?

Where was Janet Jackson at Britney's age?

At their late 30s, all of these artists realised their most critically acclaimed album. Something more mature, and not about '*** *** ***' and 'love love love' :ehidk:
Britney has a lot to prove artistically. Except if you think that her peak was when she was a teen :jl: how embarrassing :jl: your artistic prime is when you were a teen :jl: singing about 'yeah I'm a teen turning into adulthood' :jl:

Do you realise that Britney, a singer, has to prove that... she can sing? Yeah, one song sang live in 11 years :jl:

And I'm not even mad or anything, just stating that it was the only thing that Britney gave or realised in 4 years was Mood Ring, and that I understand why some people are excited. 

It's not like she doesn't have a lot to sing about. Not saying that she should, if she wants to retire, fine. But yeah, Britney has a lot to prove as an artist, has a lot of potential, and, as the singers of her rank, she has something to prove. 

Seems like you clearly are with that response. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Britney sang a cover live on the circus tour in 2009.

read once again. her own song.

the last time she sang one of her songs, you know, a  s-i-n-g-e-r was 16 years ago. 

im sorry if it is too much to ask for a singer to sing one ******* track in 1h30.

4 minutes of live-singing in 11 years.

and i don’t even care about it.

plus you don’t seem to understand my point. all of these others artist despite being different had a common point: a whole new kind of music in their late 30s.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

the last time she sang one of her songs, you know, a  s-i-n-g-e-r was 16 years ago. 

im sorry if it is too much to ask for a singer to sing one ******* track in 1h30.

plus you don’t seem to understand my point. all of these others artist despite being different had a common point: a whole new kind of music in their late 30s.

Ok that’s sad tho lmfao 

8 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I respect your opinion, even though it’s the opinion of a flop fan. But, just know that it’s a fact that Britney has nothing left to prove. K, thanks ❤️ In the words of Lou, be blessed darling.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:
"Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and Dua Lipa are currently the only female artists to have BOTH a song and an album chart within the Top 30 of worldwide iTunes at the same time!"

So proud of our fan base:whiteladydance:

On the other hand, team B is not doing anything which is sad because they only did some ig posts 2 days ago:tina: