Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

26 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

Its not falling, its more like Rain On Me is catching up :duh:

And for who is worried with the red updates:

Some of yall really think she'll overtake the industry with this? :jackk:

Honestly, the song was out and we are sending a message. That was the point all along. Its impossible for Mood Ring to stay at the top all week specially when Chromatica is out and Gaga + her team + Interscope are putting a lot of effort and money to promote everything Chromatica related.

If RCA decides to do something about it, then they should wait a little bit to see if the song falls into GP taste and keeps selling. If they decide its feasable to promote it THEN we worry. First thing they should do it is to put up a banner, put the song on some hot playlists across streaming platforms, then send it to radios. Its a 4 years old track with no plans to become a single, they SHOULD be very carefull with it cause Britney is not working at the moment. 

Till that happens, lets keep doing our part as usual with humble expectations :lizzie:

tea GIF

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Like I said, I really don’t care. Just me 

'let gaga have her moment' I mean Oscar nomination, a movie with Bradley Cooper, a huge hit last year, a whole new album with a collar with Ariana and 2 singles for these past 4 years

vs a re-release of a Japanese bonus track (lmfao it seems like a joke saying that)

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

'let gaga have her moment' I mean Oscar nomination, a movie with Bradley Cooper, a huge hit last year, a whole new album with a collar with Ariana and 2 singles for these past 4 years

vs a re-release of a Japanese bonus track (lmfao it seems like a joke saying that)

Britney has accomplished a lot over her career, she’s had plenty of achievements under her belt. She doesn’t need another one nor does she cares. It’s nice it’s getting good feedback but her prime days are over and I’m okay with that. I don’t need her to be at the top or have number ones. 

Also, you forget that Blackout got knocked down to #2 because of a greatest hits record, do you think that’s fair? It broke her consecutive #1 debut. It’s an old song from an old album, give it a rest. Many of us are glad it’s getting the attention it deserves but we all know about the song already, if the tables are turned would you be okay with it? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Britney has accomplished a lot over her career, she’s had plenty of achievements under her belt. She doesn’t need another one nor does she cares. It’s nice it’s getting good feedback but her prime days are over and I’m okay with that. I don’t need her to be at the top or have number ones. 

Also, you forget that Blackout got knocked down to #2 because of a greatest hits record, do you think that’s fair? It broke her consecutive #1 debut. It’s an old song from an old album, give it a rest. Many of us are glad it’s getting the attention it deserves but we all know about the song already, if the tables are turned would you be okay with it? 

:demi:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Anyone need a copy of Mood Ring or the newest version of glory with MR included? Willing to gift it to a couple of you to help her stabilize :) quote or DM me 

gifting doesn’t count just give a gift card and they can buy it, that’s the only way