Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 hour ago, ANDREJEAN said:

What do you guys think of my lyric video ? should I continue ?

xx

good start, the only things I'd change are:

• the text font and color
  • the takes where she's dancing and spinning, you can slow them down to kind of fit with the mood of the song
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

Guys correct me if i’m wrong but are Britney’s MV’s always charting in iTunes top Music Videos? Britney right now has Toxic at 13, Circus at 18, Slave at 21, Baby at 22, and Womanizer at 99. 

They do but not that high up, it seems there is interest, but from streams it seems like it is just us. I’m confused :receipts2:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

They do but not that high up, it seems there is interest, but from streams it seems like it is just us. I’m confused :receipts2:

We should further support the Glory era and purchase the Make Me (barf) and Slumber Party MV. I don’t think its hard to get those into the top 105, people don’t really buy MV’s these days.

We also need to make sure we are purchasing the 2016 Explicit Glory version, which is the one thats charting at #16.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

Does it count if I stream it on Apple music in loop but set volume to mute? 

No it doesn't work if it's mute. But what you can do is plug your earphones into your phone, play the song and not put the earphones in your ears. :gelis:

• Love 1

Imagine she films a simple music video on her iPhone at her home. What else does she need?! A cross between what she did for “Breathe On Me” and “Lose You to Love Me” and also while I’m on Selena- imagine they remix Mood Ring and add Selena to the second verse! 

• Love 4