Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Marcanthony said:

Even the bop icon Slumber Party didn't reach #1 i think :idkney:

No one knew it was out, it didn’t have like a legit single released either they just replaced the solo version on the album then released the Remix EP which had the single version plus other mixes. So to the general public it was probably confusing because remix EP’s for a song usually come out after a single has been out for a bit not when it’s first released. Plus they released it at the worst time of year! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Pikapi said:

Is it true Mood Ring is her longest running #1 on US iTunes since HIAM in 2011? :miley:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

PlayfulOfficialFlies-size_restricted.gif

I think so

https://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/britney-spears/

Looks like HIAM spent 10 days as #1 and Scream & Shout (under Will.I.Am since Britney was a feature) spent about 6 days at #1. If it stays at #1 until June 8th or 9th it'll be her longest #1 track on iTunes ever.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I think so

https://www.itunescharts.net/us/artists/music/britney-spears/

Looks like HIAM spent 10 days as #1 and Scream & Shout (under Will.I.Am since Britney was a feature) spent about 6 days at #1. If it stays at #1 until June 8th or 9th it'll be her longest #1 track on iTunes ever.

Here’s to hoping that she hangs on to no 1 at least a week! I remember when HIAM came out and JLo and Avril has released their singles too. It was a bloodbath but HIAM managed to debut no 1. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Mood Ring is the first single off of Britney's very own Future Nostalgia record.

It's literally nostalgia from 4 years ago but released in the future. :barbie:

Deep down in my heart I just knew Glory was not over. This much greatness cannot be done with just two singles. Glory is officially Britneys longest running era:ramona:

• Love 4
  • Like 1