Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Anyone has an idea if Mood ring is charting on spotify and apple music??

and anyone know why it isn't charting there? we need streaming power to accompany the purchases on itunes

On Apple Music she’s 153 on the chart the highest she got is 142 & that just the pop chart  not all around chart 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Anyone has an idea if Mood ring is charting on spotify and apple music??

and anyone know why it isn't charting there? we need streaming power to accompany the purchases on itunes

i don’t know how to check it on Spotify and Apple Music, but it gained at least 80,000+ on Youtube when i woke up at 8am it was 220k now its close to 310k views 

45 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Britney has accomplished a lot over her career, she’s had plenty of achievements under her belt. She doesn’t need another one nor does she cares. It’s nice it’s getting good feedback but her prime days are over and I’m okay with that. I don’t need her to be at the top or have number ones. 

Also, you forget that Blackout got knocked down to #2 because of a greatest hits record, do you think that’s fair? It broke her consecutive #1 debut. It’s an old song from an old album, give it a rest. Many of us are glad it’s getting the attention it deserves but we all know about the song already, if the tables are turned would you be okay with it? 

I don't agree, sorry.

Nothing musically in 4 years. You talk as if Britney was 55.
Where was Madonna at Britney's age? Oh, publishing 'Ray of Lights'.
Where was Mariah Carey at Britney's age?

Where is Beyoncé rn?
Where was Shakira at Britney's age?

Where was Janet Jackson at Britney's age?

At their late 30s, all of these artists realised their most critically acclaimed album. Something more mature, and not about '*** *** ***' and 'love love love' :ehidk:
Britney has a lot to prove artistically. Except if you think that her peak was when she was a teen :jl: how embarrassing :jl: your artistic prime is when you were a teen :jl: singing about 'yeah I'm a teen turning into adulthood' :jl:

Do you realise that Britney, a singer, has to prove that... she can sing? Yeah, one song sang live in 11 years :jl:

And I'm not even mad or anything, just stating that it was the only thing that Britney gave or realised in 4 years was Mood Ring, and that I understand why some people are excited. 

It's not like she doesn't have a lot to sing about. Not saying that she should, if she wants to retire, fine. But yeah, Britney has a lot to prove as an artist, has a lot of potential, and, as the singers of her rank, she has something to prove. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

I don't agree, sorry.

Nothing musically in 4 years. You talk as if Britney was 55.
Where was Madonna at Britney's age? Oh, publishing 'Ray of Lights'.
Where was Mariah Carey at Britney's age?

Where is Beyoncé rn?
Where was Shakira at Britney's age?

Where was Janet Jackson at Britney's age?

At their late 30s, all of these artists realised their most critically acclaimed album. Something more mature, and not about '*** *** ***' and 'love love love' :ehidk:
Britney has a lot to prove artistically. Except if you think that her peak was when she was a teen :jl: how embarrassing :jl: your artistic prime is when you were a teen :jl: singing about 'yeah I'm a teen turning into adulthood' :jl:

Do you realise that Britney, a singer, has to prove that... she can sing? Yeah, one song sang live in 11 years :jl:

And I'm not even mad or anything, just stating that it was the only thing that Britney gave or realised in 4 years was Mood Ring, and that I understand why some people are excited. 

It's not like she doesn't have a lot to sing about. Not saying that she should, if she wants to retire, fine. But yeah, Britney has a lot to prove as an artist, has a lot of potential, and, as the singers of her rank, she has something to prove. 

Britney has nothing left to prove. WTF

3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Slave is 10

Circus is 20

Womanizer is 31

Baby is 33

Oops is 35

d0BfcvRsKnwHW0HY_5dO_hQhuZVKEg99BHDnpmhC

I think the new glory cover is getting the tik tok generation h_orny and they’re discovering her music. That’s the only logical explanation. I hope this interest in her songs is making Britney want to make more music now. I’m sure RCA is elated at this 

• Haha 6