Yeah, but Mexico has 3 different time zones :blol:

Texas is here

300px-Texas_in_United_States.svg.png

I live in Baja California, which is here

Baja_California_in_Mexico.svg

might look close in the picture, but we really aren't lol 

This is me reading this post :alook: :imacat:. Lmao 

4 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

AND EVERYDAAAAAAY, THE SUN COMES UP AGAIN, A LITTLE HOPE BEGINS AND IT STARTS WITH YOU 'CAUSE YOU GET ME THROUGH IT :katybelt:

I love Everyday too! And yes, it's Prince Eric, my first crush ever :bieber:

I love that movie with all my life

Were officially Best Friends :hugs:. I named my first car prince Eric and every car after that hes so hot!! lol but to stay on topic yes Stream/buy/love Mood ring lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Content Curators
39 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Aww Boston!!  My hometown!!  :sendinglove:

lol im 30 mins out buts its just easier to say boston lol

but i really miss my city too i just wanna drive there with my friends and family again and go to the north end and lawn on d and yankee lobster and a sox games :wendycry:

can u tell i miss going out :wendycry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ask the song on the radio, since I am not from the US, I think this is the way we can help the song to chart or gain exposure. 

ASK THE MOTHERF***** SONG!!!!!! 

Do your homework *****es!!!! She gave us the song to enjoy it WORLF****WIDE now it is our ****** duty to stream it and buy it. Let's show her we are still here for her!!!! I wish the OP put this (and other good ways to help the song raise on the charts) 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

What would your 5 songs be?

Oof, that's a hard question. I love her whole discography, but if I had to choose:

- I Will Be There

- What U See (Is What U Get)

- Breathe On Me

- Freakshow

- Phonography

I think it would be a good mix of old-school with I Will Be There and What U See, and then slide into songs that I still think sound fresh today. Also didn't want to have two songs from the same album. I left Glory out of the selection because it is her latest album.

But man, I really think she could pull it off with any song from her discography. It's really hard to choose.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

lol im 30 mins out buts its just easier to say boston lol

but i really miss my city too i just wanna drive there with my friends and family again and go to the north end and lawn on d and yankee lobster and a sox games :wendycry:

can u tell i miss going out :wendycry:

I grew up 30 minutes outside the city, too, but it was always easier to just say Boston.  Haha.  
I miss it too.  Hopefully when I visit next it’ll be somewhat back to normal.  I still have family in my hometown.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

Ugh I forgot Femme Fatale. Inside Out and Up N' Down are also screaming to be singles. There are so many, it's not fair to only choose 5 :wontcry:

Hey, you made up the rules!  Haha.  Inside Out would DEF be on there for me.  Unusual You is another one.  I love What You See.  If I had to choose others from Femme Fatale I’d probably say Seal It With a Kiss or Trip To Your Heart. 

• Love 1
Just now, ChaosMoogle said:

Lead single: Change My Mood (No Seas Ladron)

1. Request
  2. Drive Me...
  3. Confidential Spectacle
  4. Woman on the Sun
  5. Simply Luv Me
  6. Clownish
  7. Sleepover
  8. Simply like Me
  9. Love Me Up
  10. Difficult to Disremember Ya
  11. What You Require
  12. Finer
  13. Adjust Your Psyche (No Seas Educado)
  14. Scammer
  15. If I'm Twirling
  16. Coupure d'électricité
  17. Mood Jewel 
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Hey, you made up the rules!  Haha.  Inside Out would DEF be on there for me.  Unusual You is another one.  I love What You See.  If I had to choose from Femme Fatale I’d probably say Seal It With a Kiss or Trip To Your Heart. 

Those are great songs as well! :bop:

Fair enough. Let's change it then and have Britney do a visual album with 10 songs from her previous albums :jj:
What are your picks?

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

Right? This is totally going to happen. Britney the trendsetter :queenflopga:
But I’m not gonna lie, for some time I've been wanting Britney to release an album or EP titled "Second Chances" or something. And select like 5 or more songs from her discography and release them as singles, with music videos and everything. She has SO MANY good songs! And I think she could totally pull it off with the right marketing.

Maybe even include a fan demanded unreleased, like State of Grace or Strangest Love :tiffanycries:

I guess the closest we've gotten was Oops!... I Did It Again - The best of Britney Spears

51ig34VvRuL.jpg

cd-britney-spears-oops-i-did-it-again-th

Though of course it got no singles :mattafact: 

• Love 3