Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 hour ago, JP9101 said:

Currently listening glory... I don’t understand the hate recently... it’s a cohesive, chill, **** and experimental album. It feels fresh I don’t care what exhalers say. Britney had never had an album like this before... yes, she followed some trends, you can clearly see in make me and just luv me but she injected *********. 
Also, private show, slumber party, if I’m dancing... they are very experimental for me

This. The album was a huge step in the right direction. She had such a new mature vibe and sound going. Even her vocals are often reminiscent of BOMT. I wish the glory era wouldn’t have happened while she was still in Vegas. It had the potential to be much bigger. I’d be happy if she did another glory. 

• Love 6
31 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

This. The album was a huge step in the right direction. She had such a new mature vibe and sound going. Even her vocals are often reminiscent of BOMT. I wish the glory era wouldn’t have happened while she was still in Vegas. It had the potential to be much bigger. I’d be happy if she did another glory. 

I agree 100 w u.

but the thing that stood the most to me is that its very mature. I really liked the lyrics and overall vibe this time..

• Love 2