Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

10 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

IF there is going to be a "winner", GaGa will win, but I can see them possibly being pressed that Britney released a 4 year old song on Gaga's day and it being successful while having no promotion. And Gaga having released two singles with artists that currently have some of the largest fan bases of the moment. Which brings me to this question. Is the B Army actually still a powerful force? After Britney Jean I felt like her fanbase dwindled and we only had the ride or dies. 

Britney is currently #198 artist on Spotify so I'm not sure the "force" is really there... There are probably like 1k people left who still use iTunes and fans think they're making history :janet:

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

We don’t want a new era, we want Britney free! I think we just supporting this because this era was Britney baby & she was passionate about it 

I want Britney free too, but Britney is better off creating music and putting her art together than just sitting around doing nothing in the meantime. A new era means she can be out in public and socialize with people and not be trapped in her home alone and perform which she enjoys.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

There are now 3 versions of Glory on Spotify, one being from today, May 29, 2020. We literally can’t even get a 4 year old, already released, song release event without something going wrong :clownery:

Oh, wtf are they doing lol. Don't they know they can update old albums?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

There are now 3 versions of Glory on Spotify, one being from today, May 29, 2020. We literally can’t even get a 4 year old, already released, song release event without something going wrong :clownery:

Add all versions on a playlist multiple times and pay the playlist on repeat.

Yarn | And I keep hitting repeat-peat-peat-peat-peat-peat ~ Selena ...

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

We have to keep buying, gifting and streaming Mood Ring y’all. If Britney’s team sees that it does well then they’ll know that her music is still in high demand. We might get a new era sooner than we think. 

Not only her music, but HER music. Her vision, her taste, her choices. At least for me, I felt Britney was really into Glory as an album, I felt it was the kind of music she wanted to release.

Even if, in the future, I end up not liking whatever sound she's into, I'd prefer if it was something she was passionate about

• Love 3
  • Like 1