Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, Phonography423 said:

Guys it’s #17 on iTunes. I cant even....:ohi:

I don’t want to bring this but... Gaga fans must be pissed... I don’t think mood ring is going to affect Gaga performance so it’s going to be a win win but let’s see 

16 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t want to bring this but... Gaga fans must be pissed... I don’t think mood ring is going to affect Gaga performance so it’s going to be a win win but let’s see 

IF there is going to be a "winner", GaGa will win, but I can see them possibly being pressed that Britney released a 4 year old song on Gaga's day and it being successful while having no promotion, and Gaga having released two singles with artists that currently have some of the largest fan bases of the moment. Which brings me to this question. Is the B Army actually still a powerful force? After Britney Jean I felt like her fanbase dwindled and we only had the ride or dies. 

• Like 3
Just now, Born2Die said:

IF there is going to be a "winner", GaGa will win, but I can see them possibly being pressed that Britney released a 4 year old song on Gaga's day and it being successful while having no promotion. And Gaga having released two singles with artists that currently have some of the largest fan bases of the moment. Which brings me to this question. Is the B Army actually still a powerful force. After Britney Jean I felt like her fanbase dwindled and we only had the ride or dies. 

cardi b snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Love 2
  • Haha 6
18 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Gaga's new songs are GREAT, she deserves the success. I think she's an amazing artist, but Britney owns my heart  :kiss:

Let Britney have this night, because tomorrow Gaga will probably be on top of the charts again!

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Unless this sell at least 50k+ I don’t see it charting on the hot 100. We have no radio support & no streaming help, but this do look good. I’m still slayed 

We have everything going against us tbh the fact its even climbing on Itunes is impressive. We don’t have the luxury of having it promoted on any platform as “new music” or anything. The song literally was throw in the album and only Britney’s IG and fans word of mouth have promoted it. Lets hope it climbs top 5 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

We have to keep buying, gifting and streaming Mood Ring y’all. If Britney’s team sees that it does well then they’ll know that her music is still in high demand. We might get a new era sooner than we think. 

We don’t want a new era, we want Britney free! I think we just supporting this because this era was Britney baby & she was passionate about it 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

We have to keep buying, gifting and streaming Mood Ring y’all. If Britney’s team sees that it does well then they’ll know that her music is still in high demand. We might get a new era sooner than we think. 

I've taken notes from Justn Bieber when he was trying to get Yummy to number one, and I got my spotify playlist created, on repeat and at a low volume to play while I sleep! Get that top 100 debut Queen B!!! :yesplease:

• Haha 2