Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

6 minutes ago, Indemik said:

Britney is currently #198 artist on Spotify so I'm not sure the "force" is really there... There are probably like 1k people left who still use iTunes and fans think they're making history :janet:

When will Britney make a superbowl?? top 50-100 artists on Spotify then.. like other pop girls  :gagasmile: So what? The force is real.. No promotion.. no radio support, no commercial, no lyric video, no mv... :hiii:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

So that gif was from this one.

However, I saw this one first and it might be my favorite of the two.  I die every single time. 

IM DEAAAAAD with her saying she’s from the Bronx :shadelaugh: OKRRR imma ride or die ***** :shadelaugh: I love this 

I cannot see the second video bc it doesn’t open in my country, it’s blocked :mcry:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rodrigobjs said:

IM DEAAAAAD with her saying she’s from the Bronx :shadelaugh: OKRRR imma ride or die ***** :shadelaugh: I love this 

I cannot see the second video bc it doesn’t open in my country, it’s blocked :mcry:

I know, right?!  Hahaha!!  She kills me!!  Man, that sucks you can’t see the second one.  Try to search Aidy Bryant and Lizzo.  Maybe you can find it.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I like the colors they used, but yeah, the picture itself is kinda sad.

Tracklist is kind of funny though to be "the best of Britney Spears"

Yeah, if they wanted to promote songs that were not singles to the GP, they shouldn't have named it "The Best Of". I do like most of the songs on the tracklist, but I’m not part of the GP :queenflopga:

Unpopular opinion, but I think if they had not marketed Britney Jean as "the most personal album", they could have gotten away with the edm sound they went with. That album gets a lot of hate, but it does have some good songs. It just needed better marketing.:jeanluc:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

Yeah, if they wanted to promote songs that were not singles to the GP, they shouldn't have named it "The Best Of". Although I do like most of the songs on the tracklist, but I’m not part of the GP :queenflopga:

Unpopular opinion, but I think if they had not marketed Britney Jean as "the most personal album", they could have gotten away with the edm sound they went with. That album gets a lot of hate, but it does have some good songs. It just needed better marketing.:jeanluc:

I like most of those songs too, but maybe I wouldn't have put My Baby or That's Where You Take Me.

I think it would've been better if they stuck to bonus tracks and b-sides instead:

• Deep in My Heart
  • I'll Never Stop Loving You
  • Autumn Goodbye
  • I'm So Curious
  • Girl in the Mirror
  • You Got It All
  • Heart
  • Walk on By
  • When I Found You
  • Before the Goodbye
  • I Run Away
  • The Answer