#JimmyFallonIsOverParty trends on Twitter after racist video resurfaces

It's interesting, I thought this had already been a scandal and Jimmy had already apologized like 10 years ago?

but now i'm looking it up and can't find any apology? maybe it's the mandela effect?

anyways this is definitely terribly racist, it was done way before the PC era tho when people didn't really know any better so I don't think it should be judged in the same way as people doing stuff like this during the trump era. That being said, he definitely should apologize and if he's cancelled i don't really care. 

personally i feel like the early 2000s were so different culturally from now, it might as well have been the 80s. I think people started to get more woke about things in like 2008 and then in 2014 it skyrocketed. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

This IS racist. And the internet IS bored. Both things are true.
We can point out injusticies and talk about them so we can educate, but "cancelling" people for their past mistakes is narrow-minded and it only replicates the intolerance, and that shows that you guys don't really want people to learn but to pay for their mistakes. No society will learn and grow with that ideology, life doesn't work that way.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAYING THAT !!!:meryl:

Spoiler

30 points for zu boo :sendinglove:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Both Jimmies are boring. Just bring back Conanworth it conan GIF. The only thing i dont like about Conan is how he treats Slansky but i am not gonna cancel him for that tho i think it is wrong to portray bully behavior like that staged or not Tell The Tea GIF by Dreezy

That guy is a genius and soooo underrated. He’s still able to be entertaining during these times. Him invading other people’s zoom meetings and hangouts have been having me howling. 

• Love 1

See, one thing is making racist comments online and joining far right groups with extreme,dm disgusting views. Another thing is this. Is this smart? Nope, Is this racist?hell yes

Now, it was 20 years ago and the world was not as "woke" as it is now. Bad choice, sure. Idiotic. Does this make him racist? No, only a moron

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block