How do we feel about Lynne and “Through the Storm”?

I read almost entirely, and the most revealing stuff to me was the description of an abusive home. Even in this bad written book we can see glimpses of how Jamie and Lynne herself were problematic.

When I watched this interview from the first page I started to question Lynne intentions towards Britney. I always thought It was completely insensitive of her promoting this book while her daughter life was in chaos.

I think Lynne chose Kevin's side for the same reason she still talks and acts all normal with Jamie. She probably is a conservative women, in her head Britney should forgive anything Kevin was doing, cheating? We won't destroy a family because of this Britney, boys will be boys.

And like already explained here, Lynne doesn't  take responsability for her actions. She loves to play the naive.

I don't think Britney made a mistake separating herself from the family, her mistake was to trust the wrong people after that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Yeah that is so stupid to invite strangers into your home and you’re the parent of the biggest celebrity in the world. I feel bad because it seems like Britney’s family is a bit dysfunctional...which I mean, all families have issues, but these are kinda wild. Bryan seems normal and grounded, but then again, we’ve only heard him talk once or twice. It’s all really sad. I just hope Britney finds true happiness 

I think Lynne is a very very ignorant woman and a very submissive woman ... a sensible woman and intelligent person would never allow her daughter or her family to be hurt.

1 hour ago, RavenRose said:

Why does no one ever mention that Lynne literally says toward the end of the book that Britney and Justin "are currently working on a song together"? That has aways blown my mind that that got overlooked. I just found the passage again in my copy to reconfirm I remember it correctly.

Also- Lynne says Lou tried to send JL off when they learned she was pregnant. Lynne was packing her bags to go when Lou told her no, only JL was getting sent off and Lynne then stopped it. Why are they so thick when it comes to this woman? Cut her out. She's not safe, wholesome or has any of their best intentions at heart....how does she have SUCH a hold on this family....

I remember it too but I don't think it was true.That is the problem is that everything is so serious that I can't find an explanation.

It is one thing to be a conservative woman and another to allow all of this.
Rather, it means that she is a very naive, very submissive, and macho woman.
Britney's mistake was to trust those bad people and the worst kind.
 If your family hurts you or is toxic you have no choice but to decide to stay away from them.
Britney's mistake was, not to go live in a good city, protect herself and her children, live in a healthy environment, meet different people but good and normal for example type Naomi Watts type people who live in a great place, which is safe but a normal environment for her and her children and she has a healthy and successful life.@Buffybot

• Like 1

Enabler. Twisted to write a book about her own daughter. Weak for not standing up against Jamie and allowing her daughter to remain locked up for 12 years. Responsible for Britney’s umbrella attack - Britney had spent hours outside the house, unable to see her kids thanks to Kevin and her. 

If she really wanted to help Britney get out of the conservatorship 12 years later she would’ve said something about the fake Instagram posts. And if they’re NOT fake, she should’ve guided her daughter to act smarter during this time. 

#freebritney 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RavenRose said:

Why does no one ever mention that Lynne literally says toward the end of the book that Britney and Justin "are currently working on a song together"? That has aways blown my mind that that got overlooked. I just found the passage again in my copy to reconfirm I remember it correctly.

Also- Lynne says Lou tried to send JL off when they learned she was pregnant. Lynne was packing her bags to go when Lou told her no, only JL was getting sent off and Lynne then stopped it. Why are they so thick when it comes to this woman? Cut her out. She's not safe, wholesome or has any of their best intentions at heart....how does she have SUCH a hold on this family....

Oh no! That was the first sign LOUser was a nut job. Sending someone off for being pregnant. Imagine what she’d do if she cane out as gay. Probably say something like, “Darling, I know you’ve got some demons in you. But it’s okay, this is a phase. We’re going to pray it out if you and exorcise them away” (ALLEGEDLY!)

🙄🙄🙄 LOUser must have something on them if she’s still around. Something about this is all so sketchy. I didn’t even learn about LOUser until the 💩 hit the fan last year and Lutfi tweeted “it won’t work this time.” Like how TF is a BUSINESS MANAGER managing EVERYTHING about this entire family?! It’s FREAKING SICK

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

Enabler. Twisted to write a book about her own daughter. Weak for not standing up against Jamie and allowing her daughter to remain locked up for 12 years. Responsible for Britney’s umbrella attack - Britney had spent hours outside the house, unable to see her kids thanks to Kevin and her. 

If she really wanted to help Britney get out of the conservatorship 12 years later she would’ve said something about the fake Instagram posts. And if they’re NOT fake, she should’ve guided her daughter to act smarter during this time. 

#freebritney 

Lynne was a part of withholding the goobers? Oh no. Ugh, this makes me so sad. 

7 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Lynne was a part of withholding the goobers? Oh no. Ugh, this makes me so sad. 

Yes, Britney was hounded by paparazzi all day long. How humiliating to be filmed for hours and have everyone watch as you don’t get access to your children. I don’t care if she was bald or unwell, you let your daughter in the house and don’t humiliate her like that in front of the whole world to see. Siding with her cheating, using ex husband and keeping her locked out is gross. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Yes, Britney was hounded by paparazzi all day long. How humiliating to be filmed for hours and have everyone watch as you don’t get access to your children. I don’t care if she was bald or unwell, you let your daughter in the house and don’t humiliate her like that in front of the whole world to see. Siding with her cheating, using ex husband and keeping her locked out is gross. 

Thinking about all of this makes me so sad for Britney. I want her to truly be happy. I’ve recently come to the realization that I’m content if glory and POM were  her last swan song. She’s given us fans more than enough and now she deserves to do whatever she wants, and if that means no new music ever again, then I support my Queen.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, FreeLou said:

Wait. May I ask the meaning of your screen name?

21 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I don’t think Lynne was ever against her, but writing a book about her seemed kinda shady. 

How so? She didn't say anything bad about Britney, just told her side the story which was interesting to read. If anything it's the closest info we have to what really happened and sets Britney up to look really good, that she came out on the other side of it. I'm sure she ran it by Britney first.

Just now, BritneySpurs said:

How so? She didn't say anything bad about Britney, just told her side the story which was interesting to read. If anything it's the closest info we have to what really happened and sets Britney up to look really good, that she came out on the other side of it. I'm sure she ran it by Britney first.

It just seemed a little slimy to me. I do like Lynne. But after hearing the other things she did on this post, it does seem...slimy. But I hope she keeps doing cartwheels and making sweet tea 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

It just seemed a little slimy to me. I do like Lynne. But after hearing the other things she did on this post, it does seem...slimy. But I hope she keeps doing cartwheels and making sweet tea 

But how? It wasn't for money, her parents have all the money in the world, especially with Britney under a c-ship. And like I said she didn't paint her family badly. It wasn't all about Britney's breakdown. Did you read it? It covers a lot of Lynne's life and Britney's career from the ups to the downs as well as stories about JL and Bryan and her husband.

2 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

But how? It wasn't for money, her parents have all the money in the world, especially with Britney under a c-ship. And like I said she didn't paint her family badly. It wasn't all about Britney's breakdown. Did you read it? It covers a lot of Lynne's life and Britney's career from the ups to the downs as well as stories about JL and Bryan and her husband.

I did not read it...hence me making this thread 🙃 

• Haha 1

I actually at some point wanted to write it into a screenplay or something. People expected to much from the book. 

It is a fantastic book, it's the rulebook you have to read if your kid wants to be a star. She is so brutally honest about her life, about how bad Jamie actually was. I mean, just only read the parts about her marriage and nothing else, adn you gasp. I didnt see it like that before but a few months ago I only read those parts.. Creepy. She talks about being to naive around business men around Britney, and everything else. She did what she could so Jamie Lynn wouldn't suffer under this, which is why Felicia had to go with britney. 

I love Lynne, she is not smart, but she is Britneys mother, and Britney love her. I really do think most of their problems are misunderstandings, and I understand where Lynne is coming from, but again, I'm a 31 year old woman, who now have kids myself. If I ever divorced and my husband would get the kids, my mother would also do anything to see my daughter. And yes, as a daughter that can be hurtfull, but really, Britney should have seen the bigger picture was about 2 boys, not about her. She didn't get a restraining order against her mother, that is a lie. She only wrote her a letter that said "stay away", but I really do britney was hurting. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Wait. May I ask the meaning of your screen name?

I wanted something related to FreeBritney and couldn’t really come up with something. I wanted Loucifer but it seemed too dark. Hope it didn’t come off as pro Lou. :jl:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

I wanted something related to FreeBritney and couldn’t really come up with something. I wanted Loucifer but it seemed too dark. Hope it didn’t come off as pro Lou. :jl:

It does kinda seem pro LOUser to me, but you cleared it up for me, doll ☺️

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, joanhs said:

I actually at some point wanted to write it into a screenplay or something. People expected to much from the book. 

It is a fantastic book, it's the rulebook you have to read if your kid wants to be a star. She is so brutally honest about her life, about how bad Jamie actually was. I mean, just only read the parts about her marriage and nothing else, adn you gasp. I didnt see it like that before but a few months ago I only read those parts.. Creepy. She talks about being to naive around business men around Britney, and everything else. She did what she could so Jamie Lynn wouldn't suffer under this, which is why Felicia had to go with britney. 

I love Lynne, she is not smart, but she is Britneys mother, and Britney love her. I really do think most of their problems are misunderstandings, and I understand where Lynne is coming from, but again, I'm a 31 year old woman, who now have kids myself. If I ever divorced and my husband would get the kids, my mother would also do anything to see my daughter. And yes, as a daughter that can be hurtfull, but really, Britney should have seen the bigger picture was about 2 boys, not about her. She didn't get a restraining order against her mother, that is a lie. She only wrote her a letter that said "stay away", but I really do britney was hurting. 

May I ask what she’s says about Jamie? I know he’s allegedly an alcoholic. Was he cheating? Thanks for such a descriptive reply!

Also, does she mention how Larry met Britney? I’ve always wondered how that man found her...

Side more: is it me or does Fe look like she could be Lynnes sister? I’ve always LOVED Fe so much! Hope I run into her at a Britney concert one of these days (let’s pray we have another Britney concert since I’ve never been to one 🙏😭😭)

20 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

May I ask what she’s says about Jamie? I know he’s allegedly an alcoholic. Was he cheating? Thanks for such a descriptive reply!

Also, does she mention how Larry met Britney? I’ve always wondered how that man found her...

Side more: is it me or does Fe look like she could be Lynnes sister? I’ve always LOVED Fe so much! Hope I run into her at a Britney concert one of these days (let’s pray we have another Britney concert since I’ve never been to one 🙏😭😭)

Larry didn't "Find" Britney, they got his number and went to see him. They found him :) And he said Britney should go back to Kentwood, finish her school, and then call him again when she is ready. It was kinda his advice to wait a few years. 

Anyway, about Jamie she says so many things. Yes I think she implies he cheated, but she calls alcohol "the other woman". That was the main issue, and they were abusive towards each other. Name-calling and stuff. 
She even took a gun and shot some bottles :gunriah: They actually wanted to get a divorce but Jamie Lynn was their "lets try again" baby. 

• Like 1