Lady Gaga's Apple Music Interview: "I'm making a dance record again" (full interview)

• Super Mods

I’m still looking forward to her album but I’m starting to feel meh about everything, maybe she needs a time out after this to really feel rejuvenated and inspired. She probably feels burnt out like Britney did but with many people counting on you for their livelihood, how can you just walk away?

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m still looking forward to her album but I’m starting to feel meh about everything, maybe she needs a time out after this to really feel rejuvenated and inspired. She probably feels burnt out like Britney did but with many people counting on you for their livelihood, how can you just walk away?

You don't like Rain On Me, Puppy? :idkney:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You don't like Rain On Me, Puppy? :idkney:

I like it but it’s kinda boring, it sounds like a B side track to me. I just feel these aren’t her best work which sucks because the album cover is pretty badass ( I still feel it’s a tad dark but love it either way) 

or maybe it’s me being bitter that she put a stall on this record to launch that stupid obvious cash grabbing make up line:gagasmile:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I like it but it’s kinda boring, it sounds like a B side track to me. I just feel these aren’t her best work which sucks because the album cover is pretty badass ( I still feel it’s a tad dark but love it either way) 

or maybe it’s me being bitter that she put a stall on this record to launch that stupid obvious cash grabbing make up line

I really felt your... dislike for her makeup line there. :imacat:

Give it a chaaance. Issa bop. :bop:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I really felt your... dislike for her makeup line there. :imacat:

Give it a chaaance. Issa bop. :bop:

I mean I don’t mind it because hey music doesn’t pay the bills but don’t make it like it’s your passion project and be all righteous about it. It’s like Britney’s fragrances, we get that’s where she really makes her money and also, even the line is boring so like she just looks burnt out or over it.:yaknow:

I’ve given it a few spins but it’s just not wowing me. I don’t mind listening to it but it feels lacking. She sounds like vintage Gaga which I like and the disco influences are nice...it’s just missing a strong hook and chorus, I mean she’s always been good at delivering catchy choruses. It’s like after Artpop she’s like what is my artpop and is still trying to figure it out since it can be anything :orly:

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

no one's gonna talk about the subtle yet obvious Madonna shade? 

starts at 53:20

and then again at 55:27

she talks about how Elton has been her role model and how she hasn't received support from "older women in the industry" and wants to be a female role model to younger artists because of the pain she experienced from lack of support from veteran female artists.

Madonna did aligned with the younger artists. Just like Gaga is doing now. Gaga isn’t aligning with just any artists...she is aligning with the biggest younger artists right now. She needs to look in the mirror. 

I do like Gaga and I normally love her music but she always is complaining. 

Madonna has many faults but I can see why she was pressed at Gaga back in the day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Madonna did aligned with the younger artists. Just like Gaga is doing now. Gaga isn’t aligning with just any artists...she is aligning with the biggest younger artists right now. She needs to look in the mirror. 

I do like Gaga and I normally love her music but she always is complaining. 

Madonna has many faults but I can see why she was pressed at Gaga back in the day. 

i agree, Madonna has been very supportive of new females since the 2000s, and she was supportive of gaga until she felt that gaga had blatantly copied her

• Like 1

It's not Just Madonna. I'm also Getting Cher isnt really supportive of her. But then again Cher doesn't really show support for anyone outside her generation 

But gaga said outside Celine Dion and Carole King. Gaga doesn't really have a lot of older female role models.

Madonna called her out, Grace Jones, I guess Cher, And Even bjork called her out just recently for copying her aesthetic as well. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i agree, Madonna has been very supportive of new females since the 2000s, and she was supportive of gaga until she felt that gaga had blatantly copied her

I still think Madonna could have sued Gaga for BTW and took the scandal to a whole new level. I think she would have won. Like when I play either song I can’t help but sing the other one with it. 

18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's not Just Madonna. I'm also Getting Cher isnt really supportive of her. But then again Cher doesn't really show support for anyone outside her generation 

But gaga said outside Celine Dion and Carole King. Gaga doesn't really have a lot of older female role models.

Madonna called her out, Grace Jones, I guess Cher, And Even bjork called her out just recently for copying her aesthetic as well. 

Yeah but I’m not surprised. It’s the way she talks about herself and her music a good chunk of the time. It’s really a turn off. 

Especially when stuff that was her aesthetic (back in the day) was used by others before and she acted like she created it. I remember it pissing a lot of even more unknown artists off and ppl like Madonna 

• Love 1

Tell Me Cat GIF by ASPCA i am so tired of her lousy *** voice (sorry not sorry). and she acts so self-inflated and pretentious all the time making her material post FM feel hollow to me; she promises genius everytime and always delivers mediocre which is only hyped because of her LGBTQ marketing and past prime. gurl is just a standard dancing queen like the rest but with more BDSM outfits and an ego that makes Mariah Carey look humbleRain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga 

• Love 1

3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

I am so tired of her lousy *** voice (sorry not sorry). and she acts so self-inflated and pretentious all the time making her material post FM feel hollow to me; she promises genius everytime and always delivers mediocre which is only hyped because of her LGBTQ marketing and past prime. gurl is just a standard dancing queen like the rest but with more BDSM outfits and an ego that makes Mariah Carey look humbleRain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga 

She may be a phony and full of herself but she’s an amazing talent. Superb voice. Vision. Showmanship. She’s never matched FM, but that’s really hard to do. Most artists never have a FM and that wasnt even her second full album. A star is born had amazing songs imo and I grew to really like Joanne. Art pop was hit and miss. 

rain on me is awesome imo, but a little vapid comparable to FM so we’ll how chromatica turns out

On 5/20/2020 at 7:51 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

She’s has never been consistent enough for me

Ditto  :raven: , in general she's just not delivering pop , I think she's a bit overrated , she's talented and has great singing skills no doubt . but she's not really fitting in the pop formula but she started with pop so I guess making another pop record is more for her fans or something ($$$) ...... :jl:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block