Lady Gaga's Apple Music Interview: "I'm making a dance record again" (full interview)

6 minutes ago, Cyclops said:

I'm hyped for this album, I want a dance pop record from her again. 

PS I know Its a bit irrelevant but everytime I see something from her, she has a different face features, hopefully it doesn´t get too out of hand

She has been using fillers on her face cause it reduces the pain on her face since she has fibromylagia

I want her "Confessions". I want a whole dance album, not just some bops and a stupid piano ballad in the middle. I want her to NOT BREATHE in between songs and to make us sing and dance from beginning to end. I want that "Babylon" snippet on loop. I want her to break my stereo's bass. I want to be sweating one minute into the record. But as soon as she starts talking about "collaborative work" and "world peace" and "make love not war" kinda s hit, I'mma cancel this bish! (until the next record)

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block