To those of you who believe Britney writes her own captions...

Slave_4_u

Sometimes we think we can deceive all things about a person life with online stuffs. We can't.

We are not in her shoes 24/7. We can have only opinions about her situation which 100x times more complicated than what we think it is.

My opinion on the Instagram account is that she is not the ONLY person managing the account. The thing that made me realize that was obviously the April 2019 post about the mental health/facility.

She had to go through really BAD stuff on her life, she had a huge career from the beginning but also had things happen that left scars.

She is a child trapped in an adult body. Nothing wrong with seeing the world through a child mind but certainly it doesn't help in her situation.

All my love to her

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Britney has pre approved questions and is so heavily controlled it’s just baffling that people think she’d be allowed to reign free on social media. Of course she won’t. There’s no way Britney’s metal health could deal with some of the things written on her social media. There are her hardcore fans for a start who rip her apart :chrissy: then we have people who just write plain nasty things. 

Do you think they’re going to allow her to log on to Instagram and see “your father is controlling you” or “Britney is like a zombie she’s crazy she shaved her head and took *****” 

No way!! 

Also if she was on social media I find it interesting she doesn’t respond to any of the people who write on her pictures. She never likes or writes back to even her sister or boyfriend. Surely it’s just common for you to reply to people you know that are supporting you. She doesn’t. Because it’s not her.

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

"Talk of crazy people" really? 

Britney might not have the exactly same past MJ had but both of them do share some things:

Since the childhood their parents forced them to be stars. The families depended on them to bring the money, they were the real stars, the pressure for a child must be unimaginable. 

Lynne admitted Britney grew up in an abusive home, she said Brit and Bryan saw terrible things when they were kids. Jamie had alcohol problems since always and was violent (and certain things never changes afterall). Michael and his father had the terrible relationship everyone already knows about.

so I'd say yes, Britney and MJ have similarities.

Britney wasn't social awkward.

And yes, I think we're all very serious about Britney situation. We worry about her, we care.

What you are doing is attributing anecdotal stories to specific events in her life to justify your theory.

This is called CONFIRMATION BIAS. You are all just taking certain parts of her life and interpreting them in a way that proves your point.

Everything your saying is an opinion and not fact. We know literally nothing about her personal life. 

What we do know is that YES she has been socially awkward her whole life. This we know. She has mentioned it.

I'm not talking about Britney Spears the entertainer, but the actual human. 

This is not serious, she does not need us to worry about her and creating false narratives online. What you guys are doing is actually hurting her brand and overall image. You guys are creating fake realities to confirm your own thoughts and opinions.

22 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

What you are doing is attributing anecdotal stories to specific events in her life to justify your theory.

This is called CONFIRMATION BIAS. You are all just taking certain parts of her life and interpreting them in a way that proves your point.

Everything your saying is an opinion and not fact. We know literally nothing about her personal life. 

What we do know is that YES she has been socially awkward her whole life. This we know. She has mentioned it.

This is not serious, she does not need us to worry about her and creating false narratives online. What you guys are doing is actually hurting her brand and overall image. You guys are creating fake realities to confirm your own thoughts and opinions.

This. 

3 hours ago, A.a.A said:

While I understand all the points you're making, I think I need to point out that you're contributing the biggest misconceptions about the FreeBritney movement. From the moment the movement started it was a tricky one because there was no hard evidence there was abuse taking place. I attended the last rally and everyone there was pretty vocal about the only reason they were protesting was the fact that they believe Britney's team doesn't have her best interest in mind. That is an opinion they're allowed to have.

As I stated previously, I have always thought Britney's situation was strange. I never liked how fans were always so quick to attack anyone for pointing out that the conservatorship and the camp of people surrounding her was strange. I don't think demanding a change of people surrounding her isn't detrimental to her brand. While there isn't any hard evidence of abuse there is a handful of information online that looks suspicious and not in her team's favor. I mean, if there truly wasn't anything wrong with Britney's situation, why the hell wouldn't they say so at this point? Instead of making official statements they try to bury the evidence and sue fans for defamation.

The FreeBritney movement is about demanding a change in the individuals that surround her. We as a fanbase do not like them. Fans demand change in their favorite popstar's management all the time. This isn't anything new and it's not damaging Britney. We're calling attention to it, yes. But let's be honest: they're the ones causing all the damage at this point.  

11 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Hurting her brand... That's the most important thing? If all we do it's coming up with "theories", her brand shouldn't be affect by It.

She has professionals to deal with her career, they can "fixed It" her brand. The situation isn't about this.

We're not sure of anything, we don't know Britney, you right about that. But why you're so sure about the social akwardness? Because she said It? So I must believe when she says she sings live every show... Because u know, she confirmed that several times. 

You also doing this, using the social awkward to try to prove your point. Creating a narrative, just like "us". 

Things aren't easy, but what you are trying to do is censored people that have different perspectives about the situation than you. I couldn't care less If u think is all about conspiracy theories, that's your opinion... Let others have theirs.

1 hour ago, studlygeorge said:

While I understand all the points you're making, I think I need to point out that you're contributing the biggest misconceptions about the FreeBritney movement. From the moment the movement started it was a tricky one because there was no hard evidence there was abuse taking place. I attended the last rally and everyone there was pretty vocal about the only reason they were protesting was the fact that they believe Britney's team doesn't have her best interest in mind. That is an opinion they're allowed to have.

As I stated previously, I have always thought Britney's situation was strange. I never liked how fans were always so quick to attack anyone for pointing out that the conservatorship and the camp of people surrounding her was strange. I don't think demanding a change of people surrounding her isn't detrimental to her brand. While there isn't any hard evidence of abuse there is a handful of information online that looks suspicious and not in her team's favor. I mean, if there truly wasn't anything wrong with Britney's situation, why the hell wouldn't they say so at this point? Instead of making official statements they try to bury the evidence and sue fans for defamation.

The FreeBritney movement is about demanding a change in the individuals that surround her. We as a fanbase do not like them. Fans demand change in their favorite popstar's management all the time. This isn't anything new and it's not damaging Britney. We're calling attention to it, yes. But let's be honest: they're the ones causing all the damage at this point.  

I totally understand this view as well and I support the FreeBritney movement. However, sometimes in social movements goals can get distorted and while Britney's freedom remains top priority, there are other nuances that are a bit problematic.

People have started questioning ordinary things Britney does. While the movement itself seems like a good idea (although the truth can only be found once there's hard evidence and confirmation from Brit, not her team) it has started to corrupt people's minds about Britney. It's unlocked this paranoia in some fans which make some seem like lunatics, the ones that take things too far: Boycotting any upcoming projects. Claiming the #JusticeForGlory only made things worse as her team got some coins out of this. Claiming that her relationship with Sam isn't genuine. And the list goes on and on. Do you see what I mean?

Sometimes by trying to make good to someone, one ends up doing quite the opposite. Now I'm not claiming that that's the case here but it is an equally possible narrative as the above-mentioned claims. I'm merely trying to see both sides and remain objective. As I've already said, it's easy to be biased especially in a Britney Spears forum.

We just have to keep a clear mind about things. Of course, I'm hoping for the best outcome for Brit, whatever that is in her world. One might never get to know so we should support HER decisions. Let's see what happens. Hope she has it her way in the end. 

I'm of the opinion that Britney is in full control of her instagram. There is not any evidence to prove this one way or the other, but I'm convinced that its her. Her other socials are a different story imo. Particularly twitter, where I could easily see someone from her team just copying her instagram captions and uploading it to twitter while also posting the clearly sponsored tweets that appear on her account. 

Britneys instagram over the last year is a more raw and vulnerable version than we saw previously. It's clear to me that though still insecure, she's becoming more comfortable expressing her insecurities and isn't afraid to show them through her posts. Though I admit that it can be a bit odd at times, I enjoy this version of Britney. 

I'd rather see the real vulnerable side of her over the processed and perfect version she has always been forced to portray in the media. 

I do believe 100% she post all of her Instagram pics and captions because it's totally a PR mess. You can tell it's her doing since maybe 2017.

With the fashion walks , the tik tok videos and the dancing  , inspirational quotes....etc

Her management wouldn't want britney as a brand to be that ruined by the "i accidentally burned my gym" story or the usian bolt one.

I do believe britney has some freedom and maybe the issue is not her team , or her father , her mom has showed signs of wanting to end the conservatorship if she and jaime were not on the same page i don't think they'd spent holidays together or even quarantine together , britney also , visted her family recently i don't think her family would be this tight when there's obviously dividing issue concerning britney.

Maybe there are other really strong people who are benefiting from this? 

I read somewhere back than that what happened to britney was politically motivated. We also know how many horrible powerfull people exist and existed in Hollywood with really big influence. 

Also, i do believe she has full internet access and reads and see what the media says about her.

She was always pictured with a smart phone even when the conservatorship started in 2008 she was always pictured with her BlackBerry. 

We all worry. FreeBritney made bc of those worries but. Do we really know what is happening behind. I mean her videos of dancing or twirling can look childish but i guess she was just bored while doing it. The thing is we usualy have the same kind of vids on her insta and it looks like she makes them cause she is alone and bored or bc she is forced to. But again we know nothin. True iconic mystery Britney Spears. Maybe that is the reason as a fans we still r with her we really want to know what is it behind all that. The truth

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I totally understand this view as well and I support the FreeBritney movement. However, sometimes in social movements goals can get distorted and while Britney's freedom remains top priority, there are other nuances that are a bit problematic.

People have started questioning ordinary things Britney does. While the movement itself seems like a good idea (although the truth can only be found once there's hard evidence and confirmation from Brit, not her team) it has started to corrupt people's minds about Britney. It's unlocked this paranoia in some fans which make some seem like lunatics, the ones that take things too far: Boycotting any upcoming projects. Claiming the #JusticeForGlory only made things worse as her team got some coins out of this. Claiming that her relationship with Sam isn't genuine. And the list goes on and on. Do you see what I mean?

Sometimes by trying to make good to someone, one ends up doing quite the opposite. Now I'm not claiming that that's the case here but it is an equally possible narrative as the above-mentioned claims. I'm merely trying to see both sides and remain objective. As I've already said, it's easy to be biased especially in a Britney Spears forum.

We just have to keep a clear mind about things. Of course, I'm hoping for the best outcome for Brit, whatever that is in her world. One might never get to know so we should support HER decisions. Let's see what happens. Hope she has it her way in the end. 

You make great points and I can somewhat agree as it can get out of hand (like opting not to buy/stream any Britney product like it’s gonna make a huge impact when there’s millions out there that barely know about freebritney) 

I feel it has started to get intense when Britney went missing for three months straight with her team making inconsistent reasons and changing their storylines. Everyone is heated because by now you can’t deny that something is wrong and since 2008 where she looked freshed face and fast forward to know, isn’t there a difference? She stumbles over simple choreography, they claim she’s forgetful, sometimes she doesn’t look completely there. I mean so many strange occurrences yet why do they continue to push her into the spotlight and taking on a demanding job of a popstar because she’s going on tours and traveling to do promo,  like other musicians. 

Also why is her team buying up domains that has conservatorship in it or the CEO’s name Lou Taylor? They are the ones that are being strange and it makes them look guilty about the “outlandish” claims against them from the fans. If they have nothing to hide, why bother? Shouldn’t they be worrying about their popstar not burning down another gym? Why would they even allow her to say or post that? They have control over her accounts so it could’ve been removed and ordered websites to take down articles about it, many celebrities have their team do it cough cough Beyonce...Just saying ya know, there is something wrong and it definitely not Britney.

7 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

This is exactly why this movement is so frustrating. It appears that the social media platform that FreeBritney has gotten so big on is Twitter. That's where nonfans and the GP have heard about it. At the same time fans are crowding the hashtag with complete nonsense like stating how they think the I Wanna Go video was a cry for help and the reporters in the room were supposed to be Jamie and Lou. I wish the Gram Girls would come back or someone else would start to "lead" the movement. We need another fire starter like the voicemail (preferably this time there would be hard evidence) because let's face it: this movement has lost a lot of traction.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Also why is her team buying up domains that has conservatorship in it or the CEO’s name Lou Taylor? They are the ones that are being strange and it makes them look guilty about the “outlandish” claims against them from the fans. If they have nothing to hide, why bother?

Exactly my point!!! Rather than trying to shut down the claims with an official statement (they've had MANY chances) they do everything they can to silence and hide the movement. Why? Fill in the blanks.

38 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

This is exactly why this movement is so frustrating. It appears that the social media platform that FreeBritney has gotten so big on is Twitter. That's where nonfans and the GP have heard about it. At the same time fans are crowding the hashtag with complete nonsense like stating how they think the I Wanna Go video was a cry for help and the reporters in the room were supposed to be Jamie and Lou. I wish the Gram Girls would come back or someone else would start to "lead" the movement. We need another fire starter like the voicemail (preferably this time there would be hard evidence) because let's face it: this movement has lost a lot of traction.

Exactly my point!!! Rather than trying to shut down the claims with an official statement (they've had MANY chances) they do everything they can to silence and hide the movement. Why? Fill in the blanks.

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

You make great points and I can somewhat agree as it can get out of hand (like opting not to buy/stream any Britney product like it’s gonna make a huge impact when there’s millions out there that barely know about freebritney) 

I feel it has started to get intense when Britney went missing for three months straight with her team making inconsistent reasons and changing their storylines. Everyone is heated because by now you can’t deny that something is wrong and since 2008 where she looked freshed face and fast forward to know, isn’t there a difference? She stumbles over simple choreography, they claim she’s forgetful, sometimes she doesn’t look completely there. I mean so many strange occurrences yet why do they continue to push her into the spotlight and taking on a demanding job of a popstar because she’s going on tours and traveling to do promo,  like other musicians. 

Also why is her team buying up domains that has conservatorship in it or the CEO’s name Lou Taylor? They are the ones that are being strange and it makes them look guilty about the “outlandish” claims against them from the fans. If they have nothing to hide, why bother? Shouldn’t they be worrying about their popstar not burning down another gym? Why would they even allow her to say or post that? They have control over her accounts so it could’ve been removed and ordered websites to take down articles about it, many celebrities have their team do it cough cough Beyonce...Just saying ya know, there is something wrong and it definitely not Britney.

I agree with you both. One could speculate if their silence is due to the fact that there's an ongoing lawsuit at the moment and they're simply not allowed to discuss the situation outside the court or if it's just censorship. 

Given their actions that include buying domains, suing Britney fans, etc, etc, one could speculate that it's the latter. There are court documents that got leaked so there's some proof to support the claim. 

Ultimately, it remains a mystery for the moment. Hope that doesn't last forever and there's some progress regarding the case. It's a tricky situation. 

GUYS STOP

SHE DOES NOT CONTROL HER IG

DO U WANT HER TO **** READ ALL MEAN COMMENTS EVERYDAY ABOUT HERSELF?

DO U KNOW BRITNEY AT ALL? SHE'S ****' CURIOUS, SHE LOVED TO READ TRASHY MAGAZINES WRITING ABOUT HERSELF.

she's under a controlling c-ship. i mean, i believe she's not severely ill like they paint her to be, but we have to acknowledge facts that she's anxious, she's socially awkward sometimes and from time to time she's paranoid about something. she liked her work and career but she never knew how to deal with fame and people putting words in her mouth, talking about her in every aspect of her life.

of course, someone manages her account. a lot of celebrities do not post **** themselves, I believe Britney case she sents "Lou" pictures and is asked what caption she wants, other times they fake it's her.

last week I came across this interview on yt, it's interesting

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

GUYS STOP

SHE DOES NOT CONTROL HER IG

DO U WANT HER TO **** READ ALL MEAN COMMENTS EVERYDAY ABOUT HERSELF?

DO U KNOW BRITNEY AT ALL? SHE'S ****' CURIOUS, SHE LOVED TO READ TRASHY MAGAZINES WRITING ABOUT HERSELF.

she's under a controlling c-ship. i mean, i believe she's not severely ill like they paint her to be, but we have to acknowledge facts that she's anxious, she's socially awkward sometimes and from time to time she's paranoid about something. she liked her work and career but she never knew how to deal with fame and people putting words in her mouth, talking about her in every aspect of her life.

of course, someone manages her account. a lot of celebrities do not post **** themselves, I believe Britney case she sents "Lou" pictures and is asked what caption she wants, other times they fake it's her.

last week I came across this interview on yt, it's interesting

Okay. You have a point. I get it. But you don't really know what is happening behind the scenes as you've stated "I believe". Neither do I. 

We don't know how much control she actually has. We can only speculate. Within the realm of possibilities and theories, Britney's social media accounts can be controlled because she gets upset by mean comments as you say. (Obviously they're run by her team, I'm talking about the ones she herself uses, if any) She seems like a sensitive person so she might have requested the barrier herself. But wait. What if she's the one in control of her Instagram account? She's mentioned a lot of times that she reads mean comments under her posts. She's been sharing random things which was not done a few years ago. This randomness could be her way of connecting to her fans. What if that's just the person she is? 

As I said, I don't know a thing here. The thing that gets me upset, however, is how sure people are about Britney and her life. We think we know her and we are dying to be part of her life but quick reality check - we are not. Thus, I'd encourage people to be more critical in here and consider all perspectives before commenting. Why? Because people are gullible and can be easily deceived. 

Let's be realistic and remind ourselves the distinction between reality and speculations and not mix them together. (i.e. the beginning of your post in CAPS) 

P. S. I'm not attacking you in any way. Hope it doesn't feel like so. Xx

9 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Okay. You have a point. I get it. But you don't really know what is happening behind the scenes as you've stated "I believe". Neither do I. 

We don't know how much control she actually has. We can only speculate. Within the realm of possibilities and theories, Britney's social media accounts can be controlled because she gets upset by mean comments as you say. (Obviously they're run by her team, I'm talking about the ones she herself uses, if any) She seems like a sensitive person so she might have requested the barrier herself. But wait. What if she's the one in control of her Instagram account? She's mentioned a lot of times that she reads mean comments under her posts. She's been sharing random things which was not done a few years ago. This randomness could be her way of connecting to her fans. What if that's just the person she is? 

As I said, I don't know a thing here. The thing that gets me upset, however, is how sure people are about Britney and her life. We think we know her and we are dying to be part of her life but quick reality check - we are not. Thus, I'd encourage people to be more critical in here and consider all perspectives before commenting. Why? Because people are gullible and can be easily deceived. 

Let's be realistic and remind ourselves the distinction between reality and speculations and not mix them together. (i.e. the beginning of your post in CAPS) 

P. S. I'm not attacking you in any way. Hope it doesn't feel like so. Xx

okay but I'm being honest bc still nowadays some fans want her to control her ig and keep talking about it, i see no use in keeping that talk over and over again. 
Britney is not even from ig generation, she doesn't have to be on it. do u think big stars be on their Instagram like normal people? no, some of them have access to it but some don't ****' care and they have a team for that. demi lovato and selena gomez suffered a lot with social media bc they used to be on it reading comments. i don't think we should be arguing about if it's Britney or not who's posting on her ig, i think it's very clear it's 32 people/companies in the USA who have access to her ig page like someone said/posted it in some thread here.
and as you said, we don't know but what's the closest and common sense we have? she's under a controlling conservatorship, we all know that her phone has limited access so and that's not an opinion... everyone can think what they want but for me, it's clear that she took her pictures, she records her videos and she sends them to her team to deal with it. and she sends her captions too, i do believe those long captions it's her but I doubt she goes on her iPhone, open ig, choose a picture, write a caption, and press post it. i'm not offended and i'm just a bit tired of that discussion of who is managing her account. 

15 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Hurting her brand... That's the most important thing? If all we do it's coming up with "theories", her brand shouldn't be affect by It.

She has professionals to deal with her career, they can "fixed It" her brand. The situation isn't about this.

We're not sure of anything, we don't know Britney, you right about that. But why you're so sure about the social akwardness? Because she said It? So I must believe when she says she sings live every show... Because u know, she confirmed that several times. 

You also doing this, using the social awkward to try to prove your point. Creating a narrative, just like "us". 

Things aren't easy, but what you are trying to do is censored people that have different perspectives about the situation than you. I couldn't care less If u think is all about conspiracy theories, that's your opinion... Let others have theirs.

Once again, look at this from the big picture - what i'm saying isn't a theory its the fact of the matter we know nothing. FreeBritney was started by fans that have nothing  better to do that is why they were taken to court. You cannot just say whatever you want and expect not to have legal ramifications. Everything this thread is talking about is nonsense.

In the real world you cannot take to the streets to spread outlandish theories that's slander. I don't have a "theory", i'm thinking about this logically.

There is not one ounce of logic to anything anyone is saying. It's anecdotal and clearly know one knows what CONFIRMATION BIAS is. You guys are all looking for things to prove your point.

Everyone here is suffering from this situation. No one is winning by discussing something that doesn't exist and then arguing the fact with people who are looking at this from an outside perspective. Everything mentioned in this thread is actual nonsense and we're arguing conspiracy theories.

There have been millions of pop-star's and somehow there's always some conspiracy behind them. It's actually crazy people believe these things. The world isn't controlled by lizards, pop-star's are NOT apart of the Illuminati and Britney Spears isn't some vapid clone that's being paraded for our entertainment. These are people doing a job. Being a pop-star is a job. That's literally as far as it goes.

14 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

Once again, look at this from the big picture - what i'm saying isn't a theory its the fact of the matter we know nothing. FreeBritney was started by fans that have nothing  better to do that is why they were taken to court. You cannot just say whatever you want and expect not to have legal ramifications. Everything this thread is talking about is nonsense.

In the real world you cannot take to the streets to spread outlandish theories that's slander. I don't have a "theory", i'm thinking about this logically.

There is not one ounce of logic to anything anyone is saying. It's anecdotal and clearly know one knows what CONFIRMATION BIAS is. You guys are all looking for things to prove your point.

Everyone here is suffering from this situation. No one is winning by discussing something that doesn't exist and then arguing the fact with people who are looking at this from an outside perspective. Everything mentioned in this thread is actual nonsense and we're arguing conspiracy theories.

There have been millions of pop-star's and somehow there's always some conspiracy behind them. It's actually crazy people believe these things. The world isn't controlled by lizards, pop-star's are NOT apart of the Illuminati and Britney Spears isn't some vapid clone that's being paraded for our entertainment. These are people doing a job. Being a pop-star is a job. That's literally as far as it goes.

I really don't understand why this can affect you that much, it's just others fans opinions.

If this is all lies and conspiracy theories, you're losing your time trying to create a bigger drama here. I understand your point of view, but there's other people that think differently and deserves respect.

You can't say everything is nonsense because you also can't prove your point. It's almost ALL especulations, including your perspective. You don't know If all is fine in Britney's life, as much as you want to believe the "conspiracies" come from fantasy minds.

What we do know it's the 12 year long c-ship exists, and If u do some research maybe understands why we say what we say.

People have the right to fight for what they believe, you don't need to join any movement or suddenly believe in everything, but what you're asking it's not right.

Archived