To those of you who believe Britney writes her own captions...

Slave_4_u

16 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

If she is the one posting, the gaslighting on her must be even stronger than I thought.

Mental abuse for sure. That's why I asked in other thread If Britney learned the "the secret for happiness is no memory" thing from therapy. If that's the case... A nightmare.

That’s exactly why us fans are going crazy ourselves. We have no insight towards anything really going on just speculation but like they say where’s there’s smoke there’s fire. Especially during a time when most people think their being lied to with Trump for President. Same situation only her controllers are Trump and his team. I hope it’s not the worst we all think it could be but I also have to wonder as it’s obvious at this point. Plenty of smoke being blown our way. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

That’s exactly why us fans are going crazy ourselves. We have no insight towards anything really going on just speculation but like they say where’s there’s smoke there’s fire. Especially during a time when most people think their being lied to with Trump for President. Same situation only her controllers are Trump and his team. I hope it’s not the worst we all think it could be but I also have to wonder as it’s obvious at this point. Plenty of smoke being blown our way. 

Not to get into politics here but both the Republicans and Democrats  blow smoke. That's the problem with America is everyone thinks it's the other team’s fault and doesn't realize they are both corrupted.

19 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I know it's possible it's just that that the thought hadn't crossed my mind and I feel like that is one of the cruelest things you could do to a human, therapy was life-saving for me and having a trusting relationship with your therapist is so crucial to healing.

You are 100% right but that’s the scary part of therapy. You are being forced to be vulnerable to heal. Because of that you have to naturally trust your therapist and even for all of us that can be a challenge. Finding the right one is like a puzzle. We all connect with people differently and in her case the odds of her having someone who’s educated on that could absolutely train her to stay in a bad mental place. Money talks. Britney is naturally a rebel and smarter in her own ways. That is her strength in this crazy world. The industry hasn’t killed her and they don’t want to. They do want to be paid so why not keep her in a place where she can just get away with generating money? 

3 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Not to get into politics here but both the Republicans and Democrats  blow smoke. That's the problem with America is everyone thinks it's the other team’s fault and doesn't realize they are both corrupted.

I agree completely I just personally think that Trump has been the most controversial man in office and not for good reasons at all. 

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

You are 100% right but that’s the scary part of therapy. You are being forced to be vulnerable to heal. Because of that you have to naturally trust your therapist and even for all of us that can be a challenge. Finding the right one is like a puzzle. We all connect with people differently and in her case the odds of her having someone who’s educated on that could absolutely train her to stay in a bad mental place. Money talks. Britney is naturally a rebel and smarter in her own ways. That is her strength in this crazy world. The industry hasn’t killed her and they don’t want to. They do want to be paid so why not keep her in a place where she can just get away with generating money? 

I agree that could easily happen. It's definitely a sad thought though. Yes finding a therapist that you trust is key, therapy didn't work for me until I found my current therapist. It's definitely a puzzle that takes some time.

1 minute ago, Slave_4_u said:

I agree that could easily happen. It's definitely a sad thought though. Yes finding a therapist that you trust is key, therapy didn't work for me until I found my current therapist. It's definitely a puzzle that takes some time.

It’s is a a puzzle but where we have nothing to lose in such a vulnerable state, she does and that trust she gives has got to be terrifying because you tell a lot of humans “I’ll slip you 50,000 if you do this” they become selfish real quick. Normally celebs use that power as a privilege to get what they want but in her case it’s possible it’s being used against her.

5 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I mean the way she talks here is literally a whole *** caption it's pretty plausible that she is the one writing these

I agree, I think the captions are Britney, but she has no one around her that cares to stop her from posting them and in a way that helps the case against her so I don't see Jamie or Lou stepping in to save her reputation as it works in their favor.

I mean, it's obvious she's had image issues since a long ago, hence why she started modifying her lips, only to cover them with her hand or with her phone later in her following pictures, after people criticized their look.

Or why she always put something covering her belly along with her homemade POM outfits.

So yeah, it might be her writing some captions. But everything that happened last year can't get ignored either. That sole post about the "all is well" video with the caption that had nothing to do with it and that mentioned Sam Lutfi of all things, is enough to believe that there is other people managing her accounts. I mean, the posts that are about promoting stuff from her career (and someone else's careers) are obviously not done by her, so there IS other people uploading stuff. So who tells us that they're not uploading / removing / editing other kind of posts too? :yaknow:

40 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

I agree, I think the captions are Britney, but she has no one around her that cares to stop her from posting them and in a way that helps the case against her so I don't see Jamie or Lou stepping in to save her reputation as it works in their favor.

I think it’s the opposite actually. It shows that she is of sound mind and doesn’t need a conservatorship. Never did.

I just don't understand how people here cannot read between the lines to get the gist of what Britney is conveying to us.  We shouldn't be hanging on every little detail like about how often she has had bangs since third grade.  Britney is talking to us again - be kind about it.  She has been given the ability to write her own posts lately. 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I just don't understand how people here cannot read between the lines to get the gist of what Britney is conveying to us.  We shouldn't be hanging on every little detail like about how often she has had bangs since third grade.  Britney is talking to us again - be kind about it.  She has been given the ability to write her own posts lately. 

I agree this is not about bangs but when I read between the lines though I see someone suffering from very low self esteem and that worries me.

Maybe her eye makeup is her "security blanket", but If Brit is this high level of insecured about self image...

Would she still do this makeup the same way? For years people commented how bad she looks with this way. When she mentioned makeup in some videos, she says like shes not full Kardashians style Glam, nothing especific about the eyes. I don't think it's tatooed, so...

:raven:

People who have met or seen her in person have said she seems off for years. Whether she writes her own captions or not, I think something is off there and I hope she has some peace and happiness soon. We’ll never know for sure, but if it is her posting, everyone wanting new music right now should feel horrible. She clearly needs this self-care time. 

Archived