To those of you who believe Britney writes her own captions...

Slave_4_u

On 5/19/2020 at 10:27 AM, Buffybot said:

"Talk of crazy people" really? 

Britney might not have the exactly same past MJ had but both of them do share some things:

Since the childhood their parents forced them to be stars. The families depended on them to bring the money, they were the real stars, the pressure for a child must be unimaginable. 

Lynne admitted Britney grew up in an abusive home, she said Brit and Bryan saw terrible things when they were kids. Jamie had alcohol problems since always and was violent (and certain things never changes afterall). Michael and his father had the terrible relationship everyone already knows about.

so I'd say yes, Britney and MJ have similarities.

Britney wasn't social awkward.

And yes, I think we're all very serious about Britney situation. We worry about her, we care.

I grew up with an abusive alcoholic father too and I also saw some terrible things during my childhood. It happens a lot sadly.

MJ's situation was force. He was beaten up, pressured to be always the best while Britney was not pressured at all. It was her dream. When she wen't away to do the Mickey Mouse Club, she was on her own. When it ended, she came back to her life for a couple of years, proof that she was not pressured to do anything.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Louis_j said:

I grew up with an abusive alcoholic father too and I also saw some terrible things during my childhood. It happens a lot sadly.

MJ's situation was force. He was beaten up, pressured to be always the best while Britney was not pressured at all. It was her dream. When she wen't away to do the Mickey Mouse Club, she was on her own. When it ended, she came back to her life for a couple of years, proof that she was not pressured to do anything.

Call me naive but I truly believe this as well. If Lynne had wanted to push Britney, she would have quit her job sooner. She would have made Britney a better singer, a better musician, a better anything. (and she is a natural talent of course ;) ) But you do have to look at the reasons why Britney loved performing, and if you read "through the storm" you kinda see a pattern.. Lynne and Jamie fights. Britney wants her mother to be happy so she starts to dance and sing for her. Lynne is sorry her daughter is witnessing that abuse, so she gives her daughter everything she can so she can smile and forget the trauma. It's a circle. Britney and Lynne wants each other to smile, when in reality Lynne should have "just" walked out, packed her ****, and left.

15 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Call me naive but I truly believe this as well. If Lynne had wanted to push Britney, she would have quit her job sooner. She would have made Britney a better singer, a better musician, a better anything. (and she is a natural talent of course ;) ) But you do have to look at the reasons why Britney loved performing, and if you read "through the storm" you kinda see a pattern.. Lynne and Jamie fights. Britney wants her mother to be happy so she starts to dance and sing for her. Lynne is sorry her daughter is witnessing that abuse, so she gives her daughter everything she can so she can smile and forget the trauma. It's a circle. Britney and Lynne wants each other to smile, when in reality Lynne should have "just" walked out, packed her ****, and left.

This was a heartbreaking analysis to read :crying3: 

On 5/19/2020 at 2:48 AM, EasyThere said:

Sweet Britney has no internet access let alone an access to 24 millions if followers. 

But let's put it this way if it is her who is posting/writing that stuff than she is ruined and is gonna need years of therapy before she is ok again.

If it's her team who is posting all her stuff (it is 100%l than they are doing a wonderful job of making her look insane in front of GP. And that will clearly help them with their case.

Her insta is waaay to contradicting to be her.

What's so catastrophic about her posts? This tells zero bad support against her mental health

she hasn't said anything revolutionarily toxic or terrible

5 hours ago, A.a.A said:Once again, look at this from the big picture - what i'm saying isn't a theory its the fact of the matter we know nothing. FreeBritney was started by fans that have nothing  better to do that is why they were taken to court. You cannot just say whatever you want and expect not to have legal ramifications. Everything this thread is talking about is nonsense.

In the real world you cannot take to the streets to spread outlandish theories that's slander. I don't have a "theory", i'm thinking about this logically.

There is not one ounce of logic to anything anyone is saying. It's anecdotal and clearly know one knows what CONFIRMATION BIAS is. You guys are all looking for things to prove your point.

Everyone here is suffering from this situation. No one is winning by discussing something that doesn't exist and then arguing the fact with people who are looking at this from an outside perspective. Everything mentioned in this thread is actual nonsense and we're arguing conspiracy theories.

There have been millions of pop-star's and somehow there's always some conspiracy behind them. It's actually crazy people believe these things. The world isn't controlled by lizards, pop-star's are NOT apart of the Illuminati and Britney Spears isn't some vapid clone that's being paraded for our entertainment. These are people doing a job. Being a pop-star is a job. That's literally as far as it goes.

Not one ounce of logic? Okay, genius, what’s logical about putting a healthy 20-something yo woman in a permanent conservatorship? :tired:

I’ll never forget last May standing outside the courthouse in downtown LA with the free Britney demonstration. A lady drove by and shouted at us “leave her alone, she’s sick.” As if someone’s struggle is reason to turn away from a person you love. Just let her people handle it.:jeanluc:

That’s the same energy you’re giving rn. And if you’ve really been a fan of hers, you’d see the inconsistencies in the official story and how she’s been done wrong by “her people”. Obviously there’s a HUGE conspiracy going on.:4music:

Ever heard of the #metoo movement? People are fully capable of sitting idly by in the face of horrible transgressions. Especially in Hollywood. Ppl like you enable the Harvey weinsteins and Lou m Taylors of the world to get away with unspeakable crimes.:holduplisten:

Your indifference and unwillingness to even admit there’s an obvious abuse of power here is honestly DISGUSTING. Now go run back to Lou bc you’ve got a lot of planning to do bc the #freebritney isn’t going anywhere.:sendinglove:

10 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Not one ounce of logic? Okay, genius, what’s logical about putting a healthy 20-something yo woman in a permanent conservatorship? :tired:

I’ll never forget last May standing outside the courthouse in downtown LA with the free Britney demonstration. A lady drove by and shouted at us “leave her alone, she’s sick.” As if someone’s struggle is reason to turn away from a person you love. Just let her people handle it.:jeanluc:

That’s the same energy you’re giving rn. And if you’ve really been a fan of hers, you’d see the inconsistencies in the official story and how she’s been done wrong by “her people”. Obviously there’s a HUGE conspiracy going on.:4music:

Ever heard of the #metoo movement? People are fully capable of sitting idly by in the face of horrible transgressions. Especially in Hollywood. Ppl like you enable the Harvey weinsteins and Lou m Taylors of the world to get away with unspeakable crimes.:holduplisten:

Your indifference and unwillingness to even admit there’s an obvious abuse of power here is honestly DISGUSTING. Now go run back to Lou bc you’ve got a lot of planning to do bc the #freebritney isn’t going anywhere.:sendinglove:

Can we all express our opinions without being salty, passive aggressive and mock the people on the other stand? 

Your point is just as valid as the person you're quoting. 

It's the behaviour that I dislike in your post. It's nasty and it pushes the dialogue to turn into a potential argument. That's how things get distorted. That's why with some social movements some folks can't be taken seriously. Please, be kind and respectful but do remain as vigilant as you seem to be. 

There was no need to throw such accusations about the person being a conformist who tolerates cases like Harvey Weinstein's. That was a nasty comment. 

If there's an abuse of power in Britney's case, I sincerely hope there will be substantial proof to showcase it in court and I pray the case gets the media exposure the #metoo movement got. Ultimately, I hope for justice. 

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

YES!

Lynne was scaping and was like I'm helping my kid with her dreams. 

I'm now curious about Bryan in all of that? he was like 13-14 when Lynne was with Britney running away to every fun place, I have Lynne's book i don't remember much about him but the car incident lynne was involved while tooking him to the hospital after some convulsion or something like that.

1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Can we all express our opinions without being salty, passive aggressive and mock the people on the other stand? 

Your point is just as valid as the person you're quoting. 

It's the behaviour that I dislike in your post. It's nasty and it pushes the dialogue to turn into a potential argument. That's how things get distorted. That's why with some social movements some folks can't be taken seriously. Please, be kind and respectful but do remain as vigilant as you seem to be. 

There was no need to throw such accusations about the person being a conformist who tolerates cases like Harvey Weinstein's. That was a nasty comment. 

If there's an abuse of power in Britney's case, I sincerely hope there will be substantial proof to showcase it in court and I pray the case gets the media exposure the #metoo movement got. Ultimately, I hope for justice. 

He was completely shutting down the #freebritney movement and literally said there wasn't one ounce of logic to be taken from over a years worth of dialogue about an obvious abuse of human rights. His motive is toxic. Idc if people find my words too harsh or passive-aggressive. :holduplisten: That’s internet culture tbh.

I know certain people wanna be rainbows & unicorns, but those same people enable the conservatorship and are starting to support the conservatorship openly more & more. It’s sad to see. :boredashell:

19 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

He was completely shutting down the #freebritney movement and literally said there wasn't one ounce of logic to be taken from over a years worth of dialogue about an obvious abuse of human rights. His motive is toxic. Idc if people find my words too harsh or passive-aggressive. :holduplisten: That’s internet culture tbh.

I know certain people wanna be rainbows & unicorns, but those same people enable the conservatorship and are starting to support the conservatorship openly more & more. It’s sad to see. :boredashell:

Which is why I push for viewing the case from both sides. There's always something to take from either stand. Remaining critical is the key. 

The importance here is to keep the dialogue going and not turn it into distorted rambling and shouting, fighting egos, etc. 

Keep it civil. 

I'm in the camp that believes it's her writing the captions, but I don't necessarily tie it to her mental wellness. Not to say that it's perfect, though. I do have my thoughts about it. But it's largely speculative, as are everyone else's thoughts because we don't actually have the true details since that's private information.

However, it does make me sad that she very clearly has so many insecurities. But I don't think it's new. I think she's been more open about it on occasion in recent years. She has been through a lot y'all. I think many times, the "breakdown" gets seen as an iconic thing and that's it. But there was a lot happening then and she went though a lot of major changes before and after that period. And then there's the things we haven't seen in her life. 

9 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Once again, look at this from the big picture - what i'm saying isn't a theory its the fact of the matter we know nothing. FreeBritney was started by fans that have nothing  better to do that is why they were taken to court. You cannot just say whatever you want and expect not to have legal ramifications. Everything this thread is talking about is nonsense.

In the real world you cannot take to the streets to spread outlandish theories that's slander. I don't have a "theory", i'm thinking about this logically.

There is not one ounce of logic to anything anyone is saying. It's anecdotal and clearly know one knows what CONFIRMATION BIAS is. You guys are all looking for things to prove your point.

Everyone here is suffering from this situation. No one is winning by discussing something that doesn't exist and then arguing the fact with people who are looking at this from an outside perspective. Everything mentioned in this thread is actual nonsense and we're arguing conspiracy theories.

There have been millions of pop-star's and somehow there's always some conspiracy behind them. It's actually crazy people believe these things. The world isn't controlled by lizards, pop-star's are NOT apart of the Illuminati and Britney Spears isn't some vapid clone that's being paraded for our entertainment. These are people doing a job. Being a pop-star is a job. That's literally as far as it goes.

Get the hell off your high horse. Again, do you even know what the FreeBritney movement is about? Because it surely isn’t about lizard people and Britney being a clone.

Fans finally stopped being complacent with Britney’s strange “situation”. People looked at the facts. Here we have a nearly forty year old woman who is supposedly so mentally incompetent that she isn’t allowed to drive, spend her own money at her will, etc. at the same time, she has been allowed to perform around the world and live an extremely public lifestyle for the past decade.

Who the hell are we hurting for finally becoming suspicious and wanting answers for this? Her publicist? Her business manager? Last I checked it was their job to answer the questions her fans and the GP have. Instead all we got is lawsuits, silencing, and dancing around the question. 

This movement wasn’t started out of nothing and conspiracy theories. Are there theories? Yes. But no one could’ve made those theories without the fact that Britney is in a conservatorship. A highly suspicious one at that.

2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Which is why I push for viewing the case from both sides. There's always something to take from either stand. Remaining critical is the key. 

The importance here is to keep the dialogue going and not turn it into distorted rambling and shouting, fighting egos, etc. 

Keep it civil. 

Agree to disagree. I’ll always keep it civil enough to uphold everyone’s physical safety, but I won’t hold back my opinions ever. That’s my choice. This is the internet. I think shame is an effective tool for change, and these conservatorship apologists need to be shamed bc no matter how you slice it this conservatorship is extremely unjust and is part of a bigger problem beyond Britney.

44 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Get the hell off your high horse.

When I tell you I chortled :tifflmao:

seriously this shill is attempting to discredit an entire movement by throwing around typical “lizard ppl” malarkey. :icant2: For the record,  Britney was the only one to ever bring up lizard people, but that was only after her disastrous blind date set up by Lou Lou Lemonface herself.

This dude should take heed to his own username and call AAA bc he definitely needs some roadside assistance:tiffanynod:

14 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

So far no one in this thread has showed any real evidence of what you guys are arguing. All i've seen is personal put-downs and people yelling over each other. 

14 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Keep it civil. 

Thank you for trying to keep this debate civil. This is what this is - a debate. No one knows anything once again. 

Just because people yell really loud doesn't mean they're right.

11 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

When I tell you I chortled :tifflmao:

seriously this shill is attempting to discredit an entire movement by throwing around typical “lizard ppl” malarkey. :icant2: For the record,  Britney was the only one to ever bring up lizard people, but that was only after her disastrous blind date set up by Lou Lou Lemonface herself.

This dude should take heed to his own username and call AAA bc he definitely needs some roadside assistance:tiffanynod:

I would love to debate this topic with actual facts and logic. You have so far only yelled at me at went off on tangents into things, i don't understand what your saying most of the time.

But what we know is nothing but evidence that you guys have found to support your theories. It's called Confirmation Bias. That is all that's happening here.

I was referring to lizard people - because there is literally more evidence that the world is run by lizard people than the FreeBritney movement. 

I understand you guys want to believe in something - fine. But all i'm saying is give me real, factual, hard-core evidence to this situation that you guys are claiming is so serious. I don't see it. I have been on this site since ITZ days, and i've read everything about this topic. So far nothing substantial to support any claims. 

I am not against this movement, I just want to see real evidence that it exists. And i care about this because we could be focusing on something positive as fans instead of spreading misleading/false/fake news which we have enough in this world already.

1 hour ago, A.a.A said:

So far no one in this thread has showed any real evidence of what you guys are arguing. All i've seen is personal put-downs and people yelling over each other. 

Thank you for trying to keep this debate civil. This is what this is - a debate. No one knows anything once again. 

Just because people yell really loud doesn't mean they're right.

I would love to debate this topic with actual facts and logic. You have so far only yelled at me at went off on tangents into things, i don't understand what your saying most of the time.

But what we know is nothing but evidence that you guys have found to support your theories. It's called Confirmation Bias. That is all that's happening here.

I was referring to lizard people - because there is literally more evidence that the world is run by lizard people than the FreeBritney movement. 

I understand you guys want to believe in something - fine. But all i'm saying is give me real, factual, hard-core evidence to this situation that you guys are claiming is so serious. I don't see it. I have been on this site since ITZ days, and i've read everything about this topic. So far nothing substantial to support any claims. 

I am not against this movement, I just want to see real evidence that it exists. And i care about this because we could be focusing on something positive as fans instead of spreading misleading/false/fake news which we have enough in this world already.

Edit: Nevermind. You've explained it very well. Apologies.

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I could see why people would think you are against the movement, so could you please clarify what exactly you ask evidence for? Is it for the FreeBritney movement itself or the title of this thread questioning Britney's ownership of her captions on Instagram?

The way I understood it is that you're merely asking for proof for the latter, but people took it as if you're against the movement. I could be wrong, though.

Well, I believe people are using the title of the thread (that she doesn't write her own captions) as proof towards the FreeBritney movement. But that in itself is an opinion. We have literally no clue who writes what. So to use this as evidence that Britney is controlled is foolish. But everyone is always taking these little personal opinions as facts towards a movement that has no actual evidence besides people thinking things like she doesn't write her captions. 

You see? Saying one thing doesn't equal to the other. Correlation does not imply causation.
We cannot deduce the FreeBritney movement based on things we observe (like this thread) and think it correlates with the other. 

I'm looking at this through a scientific/psychological lens. I have a masters in psychology, it's just how i think. 

On 5/19/2020 at 5:51 AM, A.a.A said:

Is everyone here serious? Listen to yourselves, conspiracies, fake posts, shes trapped. This is the talk of crazy people. She isn't Michael Jackson who was *****ed with at birth. 

She's just a popstar that used to be very socially awkward and still is.

Britney has been under guardianship for 12 years and, as a general rule and by law, is not allowed certain things. It is a fact.
-Off the record, they said (her family and her team) that she had bipolarity and, if so, she should be in an LPS conservatorship. (She has a permanent guardianship by law)
- She has no rights (it is a fact by law).
-She is a person with a permanent disability (it is a fact, she cannot work by law, She has been working 12 years).
- She does not have custody of her children (by law, a person under guardianship cannot have custody of her children, her father, and her team has sold that she had a shared percentage of custody of her children, they have also sold that guardianship was essential to get their children back.)
-Her family sold in 2008 that they had a mental problem.
- Andrew Wallet in the press said that she was addicted to alcohol and ***** on the Circus tour.
-It has been isolated since 2008, it is a fact.
-By law, due to her permanent guardianship, she cannot marry, not have consensual ****** relations (she was engaged to Jason and has had in these 12 years, 4 different partners).
- She asked for help in an audio and said that she wanted to end the guardianship and that her father threatened her with her children (it is a fact, it is her voice).
-Andrew Wallet said that the conservatorship was because he was close to bankruptcy (there are legal documents that are a lie).
-Her father has said in a court that she does not normally use her own phone.

A little inconsistent with the laws and this is a fact.

On 5/19/2020 at 10:27 AM, Buffybot said:

"Talk of crazy people" really? 

Britney might not have the exactly same past MJ had but both of them do share some things:

Since the childhood their parents forced them to be stars. The families depended on them to bring the money, they were the real stars, the pressure for a child must be unimaginable. 

Lynne admitted Britney grew up in an abusive home, she said Brit and Bryan saw terrible things when they were kids. Jamie had alcohol problems since always and was violent (and certain things never changes afterall). Michael and his father had the terrible relationship everyone already knows about.

so I'd say yes, Britney and MJ have similarities.

Britney wasn't social awkward.

And yes, I think we're all very serious about Britney situation. We worry about her, we care.

Joe Jackson was an ambitious man, with clear ideas, who knew the business very well and who was very professional, a violent and abusive man who even turned his son into one.

James Spears is a drunk, violent, and ignorant man who failed in all his jobs due to his addictions.
A redneck man who lived in a toxic environment.

Michael was forced into this business but he loved this profession to certain limits.

For Britney, the industry was an escape route, until she came across bad people.

Both have wanted to withdraw from this industry.
Michael couldn't because he was bankrupt and Britney cannot for the conservatorship and the reason is money.

I am almost certain that the two have suffered domestic abuse from their parents and two mothers who have closed their eyes.

Britney's situation is very dangerous and serious.

Archived