To those of you who believe Britney writes her own captions...

Slave_4_u

16 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

People who have met or seen her in person have said she seems off for years. Whether she writes her own captions or not, I think something is off there and I hope she has some peace and happiness soon. We’ll never know for sure, but if it is her posting, everyone wanting new music right now should feel horrible. She clearly needs this self-care time.

I think the people who should feel horrible are her family, conservators and boyfriend. They supposely should take care of her, and are doing a very bad job then...

I don't want new music anytime soon, but If Britney is so bad, someone should help her. Unfortunately we can't...

Actually, most people said shes very shy, quiet, anxious, but polite and sweet. During X Factor one girl said Britney couldn't hold a conversation, but that's it.

The complains seems restricted to her team, the controlling behavior always was mentioned by different people. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Britney has some mental disease, It's just not clear what exactly It is.

If Britney is the one writing and posting this, It confirms she doesn't have one damn person who cares about her image and mental health.

Everybody knows at this point what people think about her posts, the cruel jokes are the same. Yet, why she keep posting? Britney must be the hardest people to deal with If she can't understand some good advice from her loved ones, wich I doubt.

It's not about changing who she is, her personality, but a little help to understand why the criticism keep going would be nice. Her boyfriend or her sister can't do that? They like seeing her exposing herself in a bad way?

The daily insecurities issues started after the facility. Where are the good people around her? Shes really going to the therapy? 

We focus too much Britney behavior on her IG, but why her family, boyfriend and friend (??) Keep encouraging her to embarassed herself to the world?

Is everyone here serious? Listen to yourselves, conspiracies, fake posts, shes trapped. This is the talk of crazy people. She isn't Michael Jackson who was *****ed with at birth. 

She's just a popstar that used to be very socially awkward and still is.

I often feel like Britney writes her captions, but these then get edited by someone. That, or they get written based on the little info Brit shares with them. She definitely doesn’t have access to insta. Or only with heavy monitoring. The long way her team always goes to make sure Britney never says something they seem problematic publicly just makes me refuse to believe Britney would have access to such a large crowd unsupervised.

edit: what makes me think this, among other things, is that all of this kind of leans towards an attempt to support Britney’s supposed dementia. Forgetting things she’s done in the past etc. but, of course, I could be totally wrong.

I think she’s just like somebody else.. I’m always worrying about my body either and I doubt who doesn’t.. maybe people are just so convinced that celebrities must be like Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Rihanna, that only post about how their bodies are perfect, how they’re confident and they have perfect families and friends... come on, they’re not real, they’re just feeding our fantasy that we can be like them so they can sale clothes, makeup and ofc buy their music.
Britney was NEVER like that.. of course she has MANY issues with her family and sometimes things are really confusing to comprehend on her life.. but anyway, I really like the things that she’s been posting, I like the texts and I think they really look like it’s her writing them.. if you remember the letters that she used to write for the fans in 2004-2007, they were very similar..
Britney never wanted to pretend something she’s not, she’s just a normal person and because she’s a celebrity it may shock people sometimes. :gum:

I genuinely feel like Britney was progressing in 2015-2016, she was more present and definitely more personable. It came across on screen and on video/pictures. Something happened to her. Whether it be incorrect medication or a mix of med and isolation for so long but I don’t believe she is well and I do think it’s possible she writes her captions. It makes me hella sad but it’s fully her teams fault for doing this to her. How can someone have a year of progress only to have it taken away and digress SO much more worse than she’s ever been? To me she looks and acts worse than she ever did during 2011-2012 when she was a literal walking robot.

Hi Exhale, 

Although discussions like this one are compelling and certainly intriguing given Spears' case, what they do is not healthy neither for the Exhale Community, nor for Britney Spears (the person and the brand). Why? It stimulates separatism within the fan base and divides people's opinion on two sides, as mentioned by the OP. 

Do bear in mind that we have always wanted a personal attitude from Britney towards us, the fans. There's been complaints during the years that she doesn't interact with us in any shape of form on social media. And now we've got what we wanted but people don't seem to be happy about what they're seeing. 

At the end of the day, there isn't a fan that knows Britney personally and what is happening in her life. Therefore, everything that is analysed and deducted is pure prediction and a possible interpretation. Realistically we only think we know her and what's happening in her private life because of documentaries during the years, Instagram posts and "insiders". She could be projecting a version of herself on camera and be a totally different person in private. That doesn't mean that she has an illness, or it actually does? Who knows? I don't for certain. Until we get to hear Britney address these issues (she has the right to do it and NOT to, incidentally), it will all be speculations. Let's be kind to each other and her as well. Stay vigilant and keep a clear mind. It's easy to forget that she's a human being and fall into a fan-fiction world. Things are a little more complicated in real life sometimes. 

My best, 

G

4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Is everyone here serious? Listen to yourselves, conspiracies, fake posts, shes trapped. This is the talk of crazy people. She isn't Michael Jackson who was *****ed with at birth. 

She's just a popstar that used to be very socially awkward and still is.

"Talk of crazy people" really? 

Britney might not have the exactly same past MJ had but both of them do share some things:

Since the childhood their parents forced them to be stars. The families depended on them to bring the money, they were the real stars, the pressure for a child must be unimaginable. 

Lynne admitted Britney grew up in an abusive home, she said Brit and Bryan saw terrible things when they were kids. Jamie had alcohol problems since always and was violent (and certain things never changes afterall). Michael and his father had the terrible relationship everyone already knows about.

so I'd say yes, Britney and MJ have similarities.

Britney wasn't social awkward.

And yes, I think we're all very serious about Britney situation. We worry about her, we care.

58 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Hi Exhale, 

Although discussions like this one are compelling and certainly intriguing given Spears' case, what they do is not healthy neither for the Exhale Community, nor for Britney Spears (the person and the brand). Why? It stimulates separatism within the fan base and divides people's opinion on two sides, as mentioned by the OP. 

Do bear in mind that we have always wanted a personal attitude from Britney towards us, the fans. There's been complaints during the years that she doesn't interact with us in any shape of form on social media. And now we've got what we wanted but people don't seem to be happy about what they're seeing. 

At the end of the day, there isn't a fan that knows Britney personally and what is happening in her life. Therefore, everything that is analysed and deducted is pure prediction and a possible interpretation. Realistically we only think we know her and what's happening in her private life because of documentaries during the years, Instagram posts and "insiders". She could be projecting a version of herself on camera and be a totally different person in private. That doesn't mean that she has an illness, or it actually does? Who knows? I don't for certain. Until we get to hear Britney address these issues (she has the right to do it and NOT to, incidentally), it will all be speculations. Let's be kind to each other and her as well. Stay vigilant and keep a clear mind. It's easy to forget that she's a human being and fall into a fan-fiction world. Things are a little more complicated in real life sometimes. 

My best, 

G

:ohmygawd:

Geralt? :omg: Oh my god i love you. :gaspney:

Welcome to Exhale, Witcher! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to slay monsters on Exhale, stay for the community!

Yeah lets look away ya all for the sake of lessen the split in the fanbase.

keep looking away and keep buying merch to keep this cship insanity alive. Keep spamming we need new music i kind of find that selfish to be honest.

make continuous excuses to make you feel better with the excuse we don’t truly know her and the situation, there is countless of proof in form of documents how ****ed up the situation is but keep buying the new oops merch and visiting the zone, just do it. 

I won’t start the true fan narrative but my feeling screams that these instagram posts aren’t normal posts even the dances and work out vids seems strange to me nowadays. The thing sadly is we can’t do **** about it we tried with positive insta comment spamming but the negative influx seems too much. 

i personally decided to unfollow and not to buy any merch until i see an interview with a journalist that is independent and not vetted, see her doing a interview that isn’t cut and her saying she is fine without her team breathing down her neck. And before i buy stuff again i want to see the scamship gone. There are other options to give her the same care but have her autonomy in place.

10 hours ago, Buffybot said:

If she is the one posting, the gaslighting on her must be even stronger than I thought.

Mental abuse for sure. That's why I asked in other thread If Britney learned the "the secret for happiness is no memory" thing from therapy. If that's the case... A nightmare.

That quote struck me as strange even back then. God, the whole conservatorship as a fan was always so weird because

1. It was easy to read how it was extremely unusual

2. If you brought it up on here people were so quick to attack you and say “RESPECT HER PRIVACY!!!”

That quote just comes off as denial which I have strong suspicions (and did back then) that that’s how Britney gets over her anxiety and past traumas. 

going back on topic, Britney’s Instagram is a mystery. I think it’s really easy to write it off that these posts aren’t her. Heck, it’s not unusual for celebrities to not be in charge of any of their social media. But like I’ve said before I think her team realized at one point her social media is a great tool for a convincing the GP that Britney is truly a mentally unstable woman. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t deny the fact that she has mental health issues. But the way they go about presenting some things is extremely ridiculous.

But this raises some questions. What about the post where “Britney” posted the time out meme? What about the “I love freedom” video? Would Team B really post stuff like that? My honest guess? Very likely.

Hear me out: Let’s examine the new Glory cover. Team B (because we know it wasn’t Britney) could have picked ANY picture for the new cover. It could’ve been a better quality screenshot. It could’ve been an existing picture. It could’ve been one of the Randee outtakes. But no. They chose a pic from David’s shoot where Britney is covered in chains. My first thought when I saw the picture was not excitement or being slayed or whatever. It was “That is f!cking strange.”

But when we look back on the situation it was actually pretty smart. Fans had organized a #Justice4Glory moment. These are the same fans who have been protesting everything Team B have been putting out in the past year. There were also two articles going pretty viral about Britney not allowing to get pregnant and how she supposedly has dementia. What better way to distract the GP from the disturbing news than to show off Britney’s banging body? (Even if it was four years ago). And what better way to try to win back the fans and sell more copies of Glory than to update the cover to Britney’s original concept where she was clearly alluding to wanting more freedom? 

My whole point with bringing that up is Team B is not above marketing the FreeBritney movement. Whatever their motive is whenever they decide to post a video of Britney yearning for freedom on IG is up for debate. But the point is there is a motive.

I think that motive is to acknowledge the FreeBritney movement exists (after denying it for so long) but to try to convince the GP that Britney is *not* okay and needs the guardianship and the easiest way to do that is by posting her “erratic” behavior on Instagram.

I personally believe she is writing her own posts but that, like anything in her life, it's being filtered and checked as well. 

Having been put down and let down by so many people for most of your life has it's consequences on your mental state and life.

I think that at this time in her life she chooses to ignore what everyone says and just prefers to make a fun and bubbly instagram rather than using it for serious matters, just like other young moms do. She's trying to make her life as normal and down to earth as it can be in her situation and she's trying to enjoy her life and be happy. 

12 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

loutaylorfeat.jpgThere seem to be two camps, one doesn't think Britney writes her captions and is mentally sound but chained against her will and the other camp, which includes me, who thinks she does write her own captions and that there is definitely something mentally wrong. If you are in the latter camp and believe she writes her captions, I find this complete lack of self-esteem very worrying. She's always worrying about her age and body and putting herself down and I wonder when did it start? Was it 2007, before, after? What if by claiming oh it's just Lou Taylor again, we are missing warning signs that Britney is mentally suffering? Mental health is extremely important and we should never dismiss warning signs. I'm worried about Brit.

Maybe she's worried about her body because some people drag her everytime she doesn't look absolutely perfect :jj:

4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

:ohmygawd:

Geralt? :omg: Oh my god i love you. :gaspney:

Welcome to Exhale, Witcher! 💛

happy pokemon GIF

Come to slay monsters on Exhale, stay for the community!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hi Roxxy, 

Thank you for the kind words! I'm not used to responding to kindness due to the evil forces I have to face every day. Whoosh, finally made it to this era. Yennefer opened this portal, you know how much I hate them, and here I am. Srill getting used to though. Gotta need some time with this community, although there's a rumour in town that you're one of the few that's lifting the spirits of the folks. Hoping you're not a bruxa. giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Hi Roxxy, 

Thank you for the kind words! I'm not used to responding to kindness due to the evil forces I have to face every day. Whoosh, finally made it to this era. Yennefer opened this portal, you know how much I hate them, and here I am. Srill getting used to though. Gotta need some time with this community, although there's a rumour in town that you're one of the few that's lifting the spirits of the folks. Hoping you're not a bruxa. giphy.gif

:fakewow:

Ok, first of all - there is no way in hell that you're gonna make me puke. :donewithit: Have you seen yourself. I saw you take a bath with Jaskier. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg And omg that is so you to not know how to respond to kindness. :haha: oh and i'm not a bruxa, and about that rumor you heard, I don't know who told you that. But I'm just a girl... standing in front of a boy. Asking him to love her. :barbie:

Spoiler

That's Julia Roberts in Notting Hill for all you kids out there. :imcute:

I hope you stay for good. Exhale could really use a powerful Witcher like you. There are evil forces lurking. :pika:

Welcome to Exhale! :makeitrain:

9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

Ok, first of all - there is no way in hell that you're gonna make me puke. :donewithit: Have you seen yourself. I saw you take a bath with Jaskier. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg And omg that is so you to not know how to respond to kindness. :haha: oh and i'm not a bruxa, and about that rumor you heard, I don't know who told you that. But I'm just a girl... standing in front of a boy. Asking him to love her. :barbie:

Reveal hidden contents

That's Julia Roberts in Notting Hill for all you kids out there. :imcute:

I hope you stay for good. Exhale could really use a powerful Witcher like you. There are evil forces lurking. :pika:

Welcome to Exhale! :makeitrain:

Well hey Roxxy, 

If there's a contract I could look into regarding the evil forces in here, just let me know. The prize is to be negotiated between you and I. 51f56aff9e7af32f3a94b05363c750db.jpg

Regarding Jasper, he's a bit of a bug that likes to buzz around me all the time. I value his presence and the song he came up with - it's a little overwhelming to hear it wherever I go. Hope it doesn't make it here just yet.

fc9c8e53898462d0688a777f0c0ad5d4885d01ac

I need to tend to Ciri just now, the Wild Hunt has sent a few of his hounds after her. Take care. 

Yours, 

G. Witcher 

30 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Well hey Roxxy, 

If there's a contract I could look into regarding the evil forces in here, just let me know. The prize is to be negotiated between you and I. 51f56aff9e7af32f3a94b05363c750db.jpg

Regarding Jasper, he's a bit of a bug that likes to buzz around me all the time. I value his presence and the song he came up with - it's a little overwhelming to hear it wherever I go. Hope it doesn't make it here just yet.

fc9c8e53898462d0688a777f0c0ad5d4885d01ac

I need to tend to Ciri just now, the Wild Hunt has sent a few of his hounds after her. Take care. 

Yours, 

G. Witcher 

Oh so you wanna slay some monsters while you're here, i see. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg What is the currency? Do you take Roxxy? :barbie: and about the song, I'm actually singing it as i am writing this letter. :mhm: Can I come with you to see Ciri? I would love to meet your daughter. :makeitrain:

Teehee,

R. Pikachu

Archived