To those of you who believe Britney writes her own captions...

Slave_4_u

loutaylorfeat.jpgThere seem to be two camps, one doesn't think Britney writes her captions and is mentally sound but chained against her will and the other camp, which includes me, who thinks she does write her own captions and that there is definitely something mentally wrong. If you are in the latter camp and believe she writes her captions, I find this complete lack of self-esteem very worrying. She's always worrying about her age and body and putting herself down and I wonder when did it start? Was it 2007, before, after? What if by claiming oh it's just Lou Taylor again, we are missing warning signs that Britney is mentally suffering? Mental health is extremely important and we should never dismiss warning signs. I'm worried about Brit.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has had a bunch of bangs and participated in beauty pageants so idk about this one

also i think Britney should remove comments on Instagram cuz ppl are really mean

i mean after crazy going to ttwe she always looks surprised that people are clapping for her (that's a sign i guess)  

also she was surprised an artist knew her

You can worry about her mental health while also believing it's Lou behind her posts. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's not black and white like that. Britney's situation with the conservatorship is not like any other conservatorship and her mental health added to the mix just complicates things. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

But these "two camps" you speak of believe there is mental health problems. It isn't exclusive to one "camp". You've been here long enough to know that. :imacat:

Just now, Roxxy said:

You can worry about her mental health while also believing it's Lou behind her posts. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's not black and white like that. Britney's situation with the conservatorship is not like any other conservatorship and her mental health added to the mix just complicates things. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

But these "two camps" you speak of believe there is mental health problems. It isn't exclusive to one "camp". You've been here long enough to know that. :imacat:

I don't know it was just my impression from reading people’s posts.

Britney is insecure and it’s obvious why. She isn’t treated as a grown women who can make her own choices like all of us everyday get to do and naturally grow from doing so. We all make choices right and wrong and when we’re wrong we GROW. She doesn’t have that opportunity so her brain probably reverts back to older issues including her physical self and all she has time to do is worry about it. Where it’s good to be self aware, it can also destroy you. It only destroys you when you constantly give it attention and she hasn’t had the opportunity to give her attention towards new things in life because she’s controlled. It always about what others want. After Britney Jean that was clear. She didn’t want to record that album or have that era and it showed. No passion. Others wanted that. She clearly felt passionate for Glory she just happens to have a team that gave up on her and a record company that only gambles on the hard hitters in the industry. Britney may sound odd but she’s slowly growing right now. She’s smelling the roses and connecting with herself. It’s all new and it’s probably scary but as her healing grows her anxiety and demons will shrink. Give her time and she will sound more like herself or the “healthier” version of her we all know.

4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Sweet Britney has no internet access let alone an access to 24 millions if followers. 

But let's put it this way if it is her who is posting/writing that stuff than she is ruined and is gonna need years of therapy before she is ok again.

If it's her team who is posting all her stuff (it is 100%l than they are doing a wonderful job of making her look insane in front of GP. And that will clearly help them with their case.

Her insta is waaay to contradicting to be her.

can we talk about that? fkg every1 thinks she's insane

like locals make fun of her it's crazy

the candle incident didn't help AT ALL

1 minute ago, EasyThere said:

Britney never cared about what ppl think of her. Had insane confidence. And than according to intake and behaviour since 2019. All that disappeared. Which means whatever they did to her have completely ruined her. And whatever therapy they are giving her ain't working.

Also conservators who were supposed to help her. Gave her a green card for multiple surgeries everyone worse than a previous one. Surgeries with which she completely ruined her looks. Yet she is not allowed to make basic decisions when it comes to her life.

what surgeries she got a eye or brow lift and that's it 

she still has forehead wrinkles so Botox isn't true

Just now, Slave_4_u said:

I don't know it was just my impression from reading people’s posts.

Well if you've been really reading, you wouldn't think for a second that there is actually someone on Exhale who believes she is "mentally sound". That right there is clearly delusion. :blol: Even Jordan and I being the only two admins at the time have been saying that although we want her out of the conservatorship, we still believe she needs help post cship - by getting a life coach. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg We been knew she's been struggling with her self esteem and is very insecure. We don't need one Instagram post on May 18, 2020 to realize that. :mhm:

9 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Also I think whatever therapy she is getting is politically invested in making money vs her health. They probably get paid to brainwash her into thinking she can never rise from the ashes and that that’s ok.

I honestly hope not...that would be...i have no words 

Britney has some mental disease, It's just not clear what exactly It is.

If Britney is the one writing and posting this, It confirms she doesn't have one damn person who cares about her image and mental health.

Everybody knows at this point what people think about her posts, the cruel jokes are the same. Yet, why she keep posting? Britney must be the hardest people to deal with If she can't understand some good advice from her loved ones, which I doubt.

It's not about changing who she is, her personality, but a little help to understand why the criticism keep going would be nice. Her boyfriend or her sister can't do that? They like seeing her exposing herself in a bad way?

The daily insecurities issues started after the facility. Where are the good people around her? Shes really going to the therapy? 

We focus too much Britney behavior on her IG, but why her family, boyfriend and friend (??) Keep encouraging her to embarassed herself to the world?

I believe she writes some captions but it's like they ask her what she wants the caption to be, so she stares at the picture and thinks of something, you have to understand the psychology of that, it's like the first thought you have on your brain when you look at an old picture of you... you think how it was like that day or that event, so she wants to be real. and it doesn't seem organic cause if she was her taking the picture and posting it would be more like emojis I guess idk. that's why some captions seem weird. but I believe some of them are Britney she's just not the one posting it, she asked what she wants the caption to be.

and there's no doubt she's very insecure with herself. this is no news.
and that has nothing to do with a mental health issue. everyone can have that.
imagine being her, under this conservatorship, everyone knowing everything about you... u just get the idea of where the insecurity comes from.

25 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Also I think whatever therapy she is getting is politically invested in making money vs her health. They probably get paid to brainwash her into thinking she can never rise from the ashes and that that’s ok.

If she is the one posting, the gaslighting on her must be even stronger than I thought.

Mental abuse for sure. That's why I asked in other thread If Britney learned the "the secret for happiness is no memory" thing from therapy. If that's the case... A nightmare.

13 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Well it’s the real world honey something like that is a billion percent possible. 

I know it's possible it's just that that the thought hadn't crossed my mind and I feel like that is one of the cruelest things you could do to a human, therapy was life-saving for me and having a trusting relationship with your therapist is so crucial to healing.

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Britney is insecure and it’s obvious why. She isn’t treated as a grown women who can make her own choices like all of us everyday get to do and naturally grow from doing so. We all make choices right and wrong and when we’re wrong we GROW. She doesn’t have that opportunity so her brain probably reverts back to older issues including her physical self and all she has time to do is worry about it. Where it’s good to be self aware, it can also destroy you. It only destroys you when you constantly give it attention and she hasn’t had the opportunity to give her attention towards new things in life because she’s controlled. It always about what others want. After Britney Jean that was clear. She didn’t want to record that album or have that era and it showed. No passion. Others wanted that. She clearly felt passionate for Glory she just happens to have a team that gave up on her and a record company that only gambles on the hard hitters in the industry. Britney may sound odd but she’s slowly growing right now. She’s smelling the roses and connecting with herself. It’s all new and it’s probably scary but as her healing grows her anxiety and demons will shrink. Give her time and she will sound more like herself or the “healthier” version of her we all know.

Oh my god I feel like I’m reading about myself, this is eye opening and explains a lot about my parents and my development  :jackk:

19 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Britney has some mental disease, It's just not clear what exactly It is.

If Britney is the one writing and posting this, It confirms she doesn't have one damn person who cares about her image and mental health.

Everybody knows at this point what people think about her posts, the cruel jokes are the same. Yet, why she keep posting? Britney must be the hardest people to deal with If she can't understand some good advice from her loved ones, wich I doubt.

It's not about changing who she is, her personality, but a little help to understand why the criticism keep going would be nice. Her boyfriend or her sister can't do that? They like seeing her exposing herself in a bad way?

The daily insecurities issues started after the facility. Where are the good people around her? Shes really going to the therapy? 

We focus too much Britney behavior on her IG, but why her family, boyfriend and friend (??) Keep encouraging her to embarassed herself to the world?

she should remove her comments

Archived