Britney Updated Her Profile Picture On Twitter

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Fab britney said:

Hope they release glory with its new cover like this lol

I’m pretty sure that’s the motive for releasing the new cover as they already cycled through all the vinyls 

They should change it to something a little more... urban :demi: OR MODERN!!!... Lou LACK OF INTELLIGENCE Taylor at it again ticking off Spears as a nostalgia act :cackling: I can't with her sloppy *** team :chrissy:

Not releasing the original cover back in 2016 like they should have, and now this! The hilarity :tiffcackle: Britney might as well tour POM for another 6 years! Sounds like a fantastic business strategy, doesn't it Loopy Lou:tiffcackle:

Why they only update her profile images and create a freaking useless playlist instead of give us Girl In The Mirror, Heart and You Got It All... I'm no even asking for unreleased material because that's impossible to get from them... Lou and the whole team are so stupid, they could take money from us so easy... :surething:

12 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Why they only update her profile images and create a freaking useless playlist instead of give us Girl In The Mirror, Heart and You Got It All... I'm no even asking for unreleased material because that's impossible to get from them... Lou and the whole team are so stupid, they could take money from us so easy... :surething:

I hoped at least the Oops remixes&b-sides vinyl was gonna be released digitally and then on Spotify, then we’d have them :( 

Archived