Man on the Moon on the radio!

KMA2016

I stopped to get gas today at a Shell gas station. To my surprise I suddenly heard Britney's "Man on the Moon" begin to play over the speakers by the pumps. It must have been some type of satellite radio they were playing, but I've never heard any of Britney's non-single tracks played over the radio, especially for a track almost 4 years old.

Anyway with the resurgence of Glory lately, it was a pleasant surprise to hear Man on the Moon to be played in public. Nice - but random - surprise! 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I feel like it could’ve done well as a single not just cause its a personal fav of mine but it’s like suchhh a great yet easy song to listen to it’s very pretty and reminiscent of the 90s

When Glory was first released Man On The Moon was in my top 4 from the album, I still love it but not quite as much! I would absolutely love a video for it! The only thing holding it back from being a great single is the bridge I think the average listener would find it weird. My one issue with it is, I hate the filter they put on her vocals I’d rather them be more natural like they are for most of the album!

3 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

I love this version... :crying3:

Sometimes a more stripped down production suits some of her songs better. This I think is a tad too stripped down, but I like it much better without the backing vocals so hers stand out more! 

This version made me think of the Heaven On Earth demo which features a simpler production and in my opinion is better than the album version, which has way too much going on and loses some of vocals.  

14 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

I love this version... :crying3:

What is this angelic version sent by the heavens. Can we share more stuff like this?

I wish she did more acapella stuff her songs are always super produced. I just started getting into man on the moon I wasn't feeling it when it first came out but this version :crying2:

Archived