Tidal Started Doing Animated Album Covers: Beyonce, Dua Lipa, JoJo, The Weeknd and more

This is something I just saw on Reddit, and I thought it'd be worth sharing on Exhale too. Basically, TIDAL has started doing animated album covers for specific albums. Obviously, in the grand scheme things, it's just a few albums, but I'm sure they'll keep adding more and more. Definitely not enough to make me switch from Apple Music to TIDAL because I hate the user interface, but it's definitely really freakin' awesome. Some of them look kinda awkward, though. Here's a few of them:

Beyonce - Lemonade

320x320.mp4

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

320x320.mp4

The Weeknd - After Hours

320x320.mp4

Drake - Dark Lane Demo Tapes

320x320.mp4

Kehlani - It Was Good Until It Wasn't

320x320.mp4

Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor

320x320.mp4

JoJo - good to know (super subtle)

320x320.mp4

It's not a lot, but if this is the future, I'm super down. :lizzie: Should've done one for "Glory: Platinum Edition", though. :imhere:

tidal.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's really cool, though. I guess the idea is that it's simulating police lights?!

It's scaryyy. :queenie:

And not me being OC and making another cover photo. I had to search for his album so I could include it. I cringed. :imacat:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is something I just saw on Reddit, and I thought it'd be worth sharing on Exhale too. Basically, TIDAL has started doing animated album covers for specific albums. Obviously, in the grand scheme things, it's just a few albums, but I'm sure they'll keep adding more and more. Definitely not enough to make me switch from Apple Music to TIDAL because I hate the user interface, but it's definitely really freakin' awesome. Some of them look kinda awkward, though. Here's a few of them:

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia

The Weeknd - After Hours

Drake - Dark Lane Demo Tapes

Kehlani - It Was Good Until It Wasn't

Hayley Williams - Petals For Armor

JoJo - good to know (super subtle)

It's not a lot, but if this is the future, I'm super down. :lizzie: Should've done one for "Glory: Platinum Edition", though. :imhere:

rsz_20200511_010428.jpg.9f837cdd68a034c42fa1c6fed1d51b4c.jpgH

Wooowww:makeitrain: Future nostalgia animation slayed like::werk: After hours and demo tapes were creepy tho:umomg:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BritneySpurs said:

That's pretty cool. Is Britney's music on there? Isn't Tidal a big flop? Maybe I'm wrong I just don't know of anyone that has it or ever talks about it.

Of course its there, I was just streaming Glory on there. Theye even have the TTWE + Nicki and Kesha Remix that I couldn't find on Spotify. They have a nice description for her and the Tidal account has called her the queen of pop on Twitter and usually speak nicely of her. It is kind of a flop and its known Jay Z and some of his friends have used to for fraudulent purposes (fake streams), I don’t know if it was proven 100% but I 100% believe the rumors. I'm thinking of switching back to Apple Music tho, a lot of times when I select a song to play it takes between 10 - 60 seconds for it to start playing, never happened when I was using Spotify or Apple Music.

5 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Of course its there, I was just streaming Glory on there. Theye even have the TTWE + Nicki and Kesha Remix that I couldn't find on Spotify. They have a nice description for her and the Tidal account has called her the queen of pop on Twitter and usually speak nicely of her. It is kind of a flop and its known Jay Z and some of his friends have used to for fraudulent purposes (fake streams), I don’t know if it was proven 100% but I 100% believe the rumors. I'm thinking of switching back to Apple Music tho, a lot of times when I select a song to play it takes between 10 - 60 seconds for it to start playing, never happened when I was using Spotify or Apple Music.

Update

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block