Britney says she lost weight while in quarantine because she misses her boyfriend Sam Asghari so much

She looks good. I bet she misses her sons too.i am happy she visited her mom. She looks so much better. As much as i want her still making music living in spotlight part of me realizes that all she needs is going back to her roots. Living normal life in lousiana with her boys living with her or at least visiting. It makes me sad to think how different would be her life if in 2007 after divorcing Kevin she would take her sons and go to lousiana. They all could be happy together:wontcry:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Kids are still allowed to go between parents so she'll still have the kids 50/50. or they might be with her full time. she seems to have them a lot nowadays judging by her IG

She doesn't have custody, only 30% visitation rights. And her kids are quarantining at Kevin's so

• Love 1
  • Like 1

No shade because I think she looks fine but she clearly gained weight... why is she starting this whole Skinny thing again? I mean maybe she just lost a tiny bit but considering "none of her pants or shorts fit anymore" she should have lost a huuge amount. I mean we all know she didnt throw away her 2016 pants and shorts and she is not that thin atm...

current

54425561e5978cf9bd60073636965b4bed5b5882

then

a9b05bd09256150c6c36b83f0ecd14b9.jpg018264b2c064f8676a6a6ea40a8235e9

• Love 2
9 hours ago, generation glory said:

I don’t mean to sound judgmental since I’m not judging her and I know we all have our issues. I’m really coming from a good place when I say this. I find it utterly sad that Britney Spears — a talented, beautiful, accomplished, successful woman with a heart of gold — is almost 40 years old and still bases her happiness and self worth on what her body looks like and a having man. 😔 

What makes it so much worse than it already is is that she’s locked in a legal arrangement where seemingly no one around her in her life is encouraging or supporting her in finding personal fulfillment from within. Which could very well lead to her feeling prolonged confidence, a sense of security and recovering her mental health in other ways... which her handlers don’t want because they want to remain in control of every part of this woman whether it’s personal or financial. 💔

With a mindset like that Britney will forever be needy and dependent on others, particularly complicated & toxic men, to fill a void that exists in her that only TRUE EVERLASTING SELF LOVE can provide her. I just hope that someday she understands this!! I’m sorry but I can’t read her/her handlers Instagram posts anymore. It’s beyond pathetic and sad to me. I wish you inner peace and self love, Brit. Good luck!👌

Yeah and i think it's because Britney only had two lives when she was at the top. One of a pop-star and the other one was her love life. Whenever one would go bad she would take solace in the other. Like to get that retrospective of self-solace, you NEED to be alone and think through it, about yourself etc and Britney never really had the time. I don't think she spend significant time with friends or even her family during her after 20-life. Whatever friends she did have were Paris, Adnan who we all know how turned out. Even her team who she spent most of her time with would advise BRITNEY SPEARS to have a love life.

This is why i think it's really hard for Britney to be alone. She never really has been alone for significant time anyway and i hope she does realize she doesn't need a man but i know it won't happen:kidcries:

• Love 3

For what I saw neither Britney or Sam have been respecting quarentine, so If they were not together since her comeback from the south... Something fishy.

Even tho, we can't trust blindly the Instagram stuff, everything looks so... Weird.

Like they really think fans and the general public forgot she has sons? The lack of mention about the two explain a lot of how "real" this account is.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

For what I saw neither Britney or Sam have been respecting quarentine, so If they were not together since her comeback from the south... Something fishy.

Even tho, we can't trust blindly the Instagram stuff, everything looks so... Weird.

Like they really think fans and the general public forgot she has sons? The lack of mention about the two explain a lot of how "real" this account is.

her sons are teenagers. They probably dont want their mom talking about them on her IG. Or her lawyers told her not to.

As much as I hate Sam. Jogging is still allowed so he is respecting quarantine. Britney travelled to Louisiana tho...

15 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

her sons are teenagers. They probably dont want their mom talking about them on her IG. Or her lawyers told her not to.

As much as I hate Sam. Jogging is still allowed so he is respecting quarantine. Britney travelled to Louisiana tho...

Avoid pictures and details about her sons is one thing. I don't have any doubt Britney loves her sons, but she does act like they don't exist and I doubt a lawyer would ask something like that, what I do believe it's the "don't show them anymore, no pictures". So yeah, I still don't understand and a lot of people keep mentioning this in her comments section, it's helping making her even less relatable.

Sam was in the Beach too other day, that's not recomended for quarentine, even tho the excuse he might give would be the "social distancing" thing. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Avoid pictures and details about her sons is one thing. I don't have any doubt Britney loves her sons, but she does act like they don't exist and I doubt a lawyer would ask something like that, what I do believe it's the "don't show them anymore, no pictures". So yeah, I still don't understand and a lot of people keep mentioning this in her comments section, it's helping making her even less relatable.

Sam was in the Beach too other day, that's not recomended for quarentine, even tho the excuse he might give would be the "social distancing" thing. 

oh ok I dont follow Sam I just thought it was about the jogging. **** him then.

I dont think it makes her less relateable. She also did talk about it. She said on IG that her kids are teens and dont like it when she posts about them or something. It was last summer so I dont remember. But to me that was very relateable. I would have hated my mom posting my drawings and pictures of me on her IG and I cant imagine how "embarrassing" it is when she is one of the most famous women on earth. They probably got teased in school or something.

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

No shade because I think she looks fine but she clearly gained weight... why is she starting this whole Skinny thing again? I mean maybe she just lost a tiny bit but considering "none of her pants or shorts fit anymore" she should have lost a huuge amount. I mean we all know she didnt throw away her 2016 pants and shorts and she is not that thin atm...

she is exaggerating but I think she looks a little thinner in her last ig video where she says she burnt her gym down, her stomach looks a little flatter.but who knows, britney is one of those people who likes to change things or exaggerate while telling something.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Buffybot said:

This. He goes to the beach, he rides a bike with friends (one of them, Karim, even lives far from him, in Ventura county like Britney.)Screenshot_20200418-163403_Instagram.jpg

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Dirk said:

this is the standard for society and sourthern women, so I'm not really surprised... but u're so right, she deserves better.

Yes. It’s even worse for women in the entertainment industry who have been used to being referred to (by the media and her fans) as “hot, ****, pretty, skinny”. Britney definitely leaned in to that. She’s still trying to be that s*xx kitten. As time goes on people will become more turned off by her than they already are.

I can see the writing on the wall. Britney is going to have a very difficult time aging. She’ll end up just like Madonna with too much Botox, fillers in her face, dating a guy 30 years younger and craving the attention and approval of others. No confidence. No sense of self worth unless she’s half naked, looking “hot” with a younger boyfriend. She has to take some accountability but I also blame her family & those involved in her life post-Cship for this.

I believe Jamie, Larry , Lou, the lawyers and the other handlers all knew from the start that Britney would not get out of the conservatorship. The least they could have done from day one is plan out how to adjust the Britney Brand as she gets older as she pulls away from performing. It was obvious in 2008/2009 that her heart was no longer in performing. Their mind was on keeping Britney busy and making money. That hasn’t really changed. They have not branched her image/brand out beyond music, touring, vegas residency and dropping fragrances. I think the vintage lingerie line could have worked but she/they weren’t that invested in it for the long haul. They/She could’ve created a lucrative lifestyle brand for her like Kate Hudson or Jessica Simpson.

Cship team thought they’d simply keep pimping Britney out as long as they could use her children as leverage to keep her compliant. Both Britney and her sons are older, things have drastically changed. They didn’t anticipate the **** hitting the fan at some point. Her dad & handlers became so arrogant they didn’t think they’d slip up. It was inevitable. Like, Britney’s Gram whistle blower & the Free Britney movement happening. Her team is weak and don’t have any idea how to market today’s Britney and she (if you believe the rumor) is not wanting to work any more and her boys are teens who live with their dad, which would still be the case even if Jamie hadn’t have flipped out on them causing him to have a restraining order against him that lead to Britney seeing even less of her children.

Jamie, Lou and the rest of them will keep licensing out the “Britney Spears” name on to ridiculous business ventures & products she has no idea about & no interest in just to take in cash from here on. It didn’t have to come to this.  Britney isn’t all that better off than she was 12 years ago. At least Britney has finally put her foot down to stop the dog and pony show.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Thank God Plastic Surgeon offices are closed. Because our girl looks so much better now that her fillers have settled down.

OMG I was just thinking the same!!! Every cloud has a silver lining. 

Take away the panda eyes and she looks good imo. 

Wish she'd use this time to write some songs rather than doing her mirror workouts. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, enAC said:

This. He goes to the beach, he rides a bike with friends (one of them, Karim, even lives far from him, in Ventura county like Britney.)Screenshot_20200418-163403_Instagram.jpg

Oh I didn't see this. I saw the other stories and he showing this bike on his feed, going to the beach to do so...

Interesting detail about the friend. Maybe "Brit" (I always put this way, not sure she is the one in charge) lied about not seeing Sam, If not it's hard to believe they simply are respecting quarentine, when in fact they're not.

Maybe this is more like a solo vacation to him. He is such a dedicated boyfriend, hard worker, must be tired :gagasmile:

• Love 1
20 hours ago, generation glory said:

With a mindset like that Britney will forever be needy and dependent on others, particularly complicated & toxic men, to fill a void that exists in her that only TRUE EVERLASTING SELF LOVE can provide her. I just hope that someday she understands this!! I’m sorry but I can’t read her/her handlers Instagram posts anymore. It’s beyond pathetic and sad to me. I wish you inner peace and self love, Brit. Good luck!👌

This!.This is where her personal problems began ... she confuses the terms. I'm not saying that she didn't feel lonely for the job that I totally believe her. The problem is that she depends on personal lack and lack of love, lack of a partner ... and covers it like this.
If in 2002 or even 2001 she had taken her time for herself, to think, to decide what she wants in her life and what she doesn't want in her life regarding some things of love, maybe some personal things in her life. it would not have happened or perhaps she would have handled them better.

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Oh I didn't see this. I saw the other stories and he showing this bike on his feed, going to the beach to do so...

Interesting detail about the friend. Maybe "Brit" (I always put this way, not sure she is the one in charge) lied about not seeing Sam, If not it's hard to believe they simply are respecting quarentine, when in fact they're not.

Maybe this is more like a solo vacation to him. He is such a dedicated boyfriend, hard worker, must be tired :gagasmile:

i don't think she lied about not seeing him, babe. He posts every single day (since the middle of March, even before she went to Louisiana) from the apartment that he shares with his three sisters in Westwood. Or from Beverly Hills, Santa Barbara areas. It's really far from Thousand Oaks, where Britney lives. Yup, it's weird that he hasn't seen her for so long, since they aren't respecting quarantine :receipts2: :britstare11:

• Like 2