Britney says she lost weight while in quarantine because she misses her boyfriend Sam Asghari so much

• Leader

My loneliness is killing me. :katycry:

Britney says she misses Sam so much and that's why she lost weight. 

I'll post the caption here since the post will likely get deleted. :jj: 

"I have been quarantining since I got back from Louisiana weeks ago …. so basically I haven’t seen my boyfriend @samasghari in what feels like a lifetime 😭 !!!! I have actually lost weight from missing him …. now none of my pants or shorts fit 🙄😳😳 !!!!! Guess that’s what missing someone can do ❤️ …. who else is experiencing this ????!"

Skinny as a needle. :brityes:

For real though, that's interesting they haven't seen each other this entire time. I figured couples were just looking the other way and still secretly seeing each other during this pandemic (that has no end in sight). I been single for a hot minute so IDK what the norms are for relationships in quarantine ( :kyliecry: ) . My friends who have boyfriends are still seeing their SO. 

What do we think about that, Exhale?

brit-heart.jpg

• Like 1

As weird as her posts may be at times, I actually find how much I look forward to them when theres a 4-5 day stretch where she dosent post anything. With her not performing, releasing music, or doing interviews these posts are the only thing new we can talk about right now as fans of hers. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, Prime said:

As weird as her posts may be at times, I actually find how much I look forward to them when theres a 4-5 day stretch where she dosent post anything. With her not performing, releasing music, or doing interviews these posts are the only thing new we can talk about right now as fans of hers. 

Same. Me with her Instagram posts  :snort:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5

Sorry but the fact that she’s not isolating with him says a lot about their relationship. He’s there to keep her busy and bump uglies. 

also, how is her every day life any different? Seems like she’s always alone at home  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
6 minutes ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Why would she openly admit she’s traveled in the last few weeks? If people didn’t know before, they’re gonna know now and drag her. :katycream:

She almost always flies private plane when she goes to Louisiana. Not really any risk if those you’re traveling with have been isolating with you(security etc) 

• Like 3