Britney says she lost weight while in quarantine because she misses her boyfriend Sam Asghari so much

5 minutes ago, enAC said:

I've been saying this for weeks, they aren't quarantining together. Again: he's quarantining at a small apartment in Westwood since the middle of March, even before she went to Louisiana.

And yeah, I think this is really weird. I even started to think that they had broken up :receipts2:

• Love 1

Why is it strange that they aren't isolating together. Me and my bf aren't. I can work from home, but he can't. So, neither of us want to risk it.

Maybe Sam goes out more than we see, that would put her in danger. Idk, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, srp448 said:

Why is it strange that they aren't isolating together. Me and my bf aren't. I can work from home, but he can't. So, neither of us want to risk it.

Maybe Sam goes out more than we see, that would put her in danger. Idk, I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Excuse me, what job does Sam have? show off on Instagram and take advantage of being a boyfriend of...

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

She looks good. Crazy what a shower and lighter makeup can do. 

The captions though... She misses her boyfriend and she lost weight because she misses him then a second later she feels like in heaven being alone in the house

No mention of her children of course :pieceofwhat:

Kids are still allowed to go between parents so she'll still have the kids 50/50. or they might be with her full time. she seems to have them a lot nowadays judging by her IG

These posts are refreshing...not only does she look fresh and happy, but she sounds like an adult, relatable and well spoken!

I hope she is writing these. She says she is so happy in “solitude” in her home, I take

this to mean she is not being bothered by her team...handlers....paparazzi....not always surrounded by others as she is so used to. I wonder if this is the most normal   Britney has felt in a long time. 

We love you Britney :bigkiss:

33 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I always thought she and Sam lived together? :gerlwat:

I’m not even going to mention how crazy they make her sound or those ******* emojis Lou is such a **** for. But she does look good :awyeah:

are you kidding? she's her boytoy hired by her team. it's gross and sad and our girl deserves SO much better. :crying4:

• Like 8
4 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Kids are still allowed to go between parents so she'll still have the kids 50/50. or they might be with her full time. she seems to have them a lot nowadays judging by her IG

What rock have you been living under? Britney almost never gets to see her kids lately and it's not 50/50.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Lou has been working real hard promoting Sam :imacat:

Very hard! It surprises me how they lie and protect Sam and they sell him super well and with his own name and how they do the opposite with Britney and that always surprises me because at the end of the day the person who feeds them is Britney ...

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, srp448 said:

He's a personal trainer at a gym that it's closed. He's in a tv series that had its shooting interrupted. So as a personal trainer and an actor he's outta businesses atm.

• Love 1
  • Like 2