Britney says she lost weight while in quarantine because she misses her boyfriend Sam Asghari so much

4 minutes ago, enAC said:

He's a personal trainer at a gym that it's closed. He's in a tv series that had its shooting interrupted. So as a personal trainer and an actor he's outta businesses atm.

Again, I never said anything about Sam working. I said maybe he goes out more than we see.

Seems convenient this is posted after a few of us mentioned she travelled across states where both states had strict stay at home regulations.

we saw her out the other day and suddenly her hair looks much better. She doesn’t write these posts but we already knew that

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Very hard! It surprises me how they lie and protect Sam and they sell him super well and with his own name and how they do the opposite with Britney and that always surprises me because at the end of the day the person who feeds them is Britney ...

It makes my head boil that people do judge by looks, Lou knew what she was doing getting a hot guy compared to the other average joes would win the public over because they are too distracted by his body to see all the shadiness that goes behind the scenes

• Love 1
  • Like 1